Love Language

Josh Dun imagine

Just a second I want to make sure I look good" You replied from the bathroom.
"You always look good love," Josh said.
You strolled out of the bathroom in your deep blue dress that kissed the top of your knees. The sleeves purposefully fell off your shoulders, and wrapped around the sides. The cotton fabric was loose, but still flattering. Your hair was styled in beachy waves and your pink lipstick stood out against your skin.
"Woah," Josh said taken aback.
"What is everything okay?" You asked.
"Yeah, wow. Everything is more than okay. You look amazing," Josh laughed pulling you into a hug.
Josh had on tight black jeans and a white tshirt that pressed against his chest, and tightened around his biceps.
"You look great too babe," you kissed him on the lips, and tapped his nose.
"Tyler and Jenna are going to be here soon," Josh said adjusting a few pieces of his hair in the mirror.
"I'm so excited," you beamed.
"Me too," Josh smiled.
The doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" you yelled.
"thanks babe," Josh said.

You walked to the front door pulling it open with a huge smile on your face. You hugged Jenna first, tightening your grip around her slightly moving side to side. You and Jenna had become best friends ever since you and Josh started dating six months ago. The two of you had an instant connection considering both of your boyfriends were on tour, best friends, and always busy. Tyler grinned a wide grin and opened his arms, welcoming a hug from you.
"Tyler," you said sincerely, giggling.
Josh walked out from the bedroom hugging the both of them as well.
"hey you guys, c'mon in." he said.
"Y/N your hair looks amazing," Jenna said, lifting up one of the ends of your hair.
You blushed pretending like you didn't put a good bit of effort into it.
"Thanks Jenna! you look tan, did you go to the beach recently?"
"Yeah, Tyler finally gave in to my request for a beach date."
"So kind of you Tyler," you said sarcastically.
"I know. It's a tough life," Tyler laughed.
"Well, sit down you guys I'll get us something to drink."
Tyler, Jenna, and Josh all walked over to the couch by the coffee table, catching up on what had happened over the past few days. You pulled four glasses out of the cabinet, and fresh brewed ice tea you had made from the fridge. You carefully poured the liquid into each glass.
"Here babe, let me help you carry those drinks," Josh stood up from the couch grabbing two of the drinks you had poured from the counter.
"Thanks J," You smiled.
You and Josh walked back over to the couch. Josh handed Tyler and Jenna the two drinks he was holding and then took one from you.
"Here's to friendship!" Tyler said, clinking his glass against the three of yours.
"Yiamas!" You said.
They all turned their heads to you staring shocked and intrigued. Silence fell across the room. Your warm smile quickly turned to shock as well. You were from Greece and not even Josh had heard you speak in your first language. What you had just said was "Cheers!" in Greek.
"Did you just say something in greek babe?" Josh asked admiringly.
"I think I did," you laughed, nervously tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.
"That was so cool!" Tyler said, "Say it again."
"Yeah! I wanna learn!" Jenna chimed in.
"I mean it's not that cool, I'm surprised that happened actually."
"Babe, don't discredit yourself. I can barely speak english sometimes." Josh laughed comforting you.
You and Josh had met at one of their international concerts. You were standing front row, casually dancing to all the songs. Josh couldn't keep his eyes off of you, and your relaxed demeanor the whole performance. There was something about your presence that kept him calm during the set and he knew he couldn't let that go.
"Okay, well... what I said was 'Yiamas' it's basically like what you guys would say as 'cheers'"
"That's sick... 'Yiamas'," Tyler said attempting to learn.
"Yup, that was pretty close," you laughed.
"Well... here's to Y/N being incredibly cool and speaking in her mother language around all of us for the first time!" Jenna said.
"And hopefully more often," Josh added.
"Yiamas!" You all laughed, clinked your glasses, and took a sip.

Credit to spookyjoshdunimagines on Tumblr