Public thrills (smut threesome)

Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph smut

You stand looking at the whips and handcuffs that lined the wall of the oversized sex shop, not impressed by anything you saw. You had lost Tyler and Josh somewhere by the vibrators, as they mentioned they were looking for something to get you for your birthday; you laughed it off, assuming they were just being their normal, teasing selves. But as you examine a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs, you feel an arm snake around your waist, pulling you flush against a body with a very apparent erection.
"Uh, excuse me," you say, glancing over your shoulder to see Josh's smiling face. "Josh, what the fuck are you doing?"
"My dick got hard thinking about getting you a vibrator," he whispers in your ear.
"That's hardly appropriate," you respond, feeling your cheeks flush.
"I was thinking about you laying in your bed," he continues. "Legs spread wide, rubbing a vibrator on your clit...hopefully, thinking about me."
"Josh," you warn, trying to wiggle from his grasp, but he holds onto you firmly. You grasp the shelf in front of you, eyes forward as Josh continues to whisper to you.
"And I'll bet you're a squirter," he says, a grin apparent in his voice. "When you get a dick deep and hard in your sloppy little cunt...you just can't help but squirt." You gasp when you feel Josh's hand playing with the hem of your skirt, teasing your thighs. "Is that right?" he inquired, slipping his hand up your skirt.
"I don't–I've never..." you breathe out, closing your eyes and tipping your head back onto Josh's shoulder. He chuckles quietly, pressing a kiss to your temple as he finds the damp spot forming on your panties. "Fuck," you hiss, when his fingers press to your clit through the material.
"You gotta keep quiet," he whispers. "You don't wanna get kicked out, do you? They might even call the cops. Lewd acts, and all."
He continues to tease you, rubbing slowly; you take a wider step out, giving him more access. You hear him try to suppress a chuckle, but he can't, letting it out, breath blowing across your face.
You're pressing yourself against him, grinding against his erection, and earning soft groans of pleasure from him. Suddenly, you feel someone standing next to you; your eyes shoot open to see Tyler standing at your side, looking at the items on the shelf you're facing. He's acting as if nothing is happening, just studying one of the whips.
"Can I lend a hand?" he asks, eyes still forward. You can't speak, to shocked by what's happening, so you simply nod your head. "Take your panties off, then," he says. "Might get a little crowded down there."
Josh retracts his hands, still standing with his body flush against yours as you slip your panties down your legs. As you step out of them, Tyler bends down to scoop them up, stuffing them into the pocket of his hoodie.
"Josh told you about the vibrators, huh?" Tyler asks, standing at your side once again.
"Yeah," you breathe.
"You want us to get you one?" Tyler mutters, turning towards you slightly as he slips his hand up the front of your skirt. You don't respond, because you feel Josh's hand reaching between your legs from behind you, fingers pressing at your entrance. "I'd love to hear you moaning in your bedroom while you're using it on yourself," Tyler continues. "Wouldn't you, Josh?"
"Oh, yeah," Josh says, pushing his fingers into you. You gasp, bracing yourself on the shelf once again; Tyler's fingers begin to slowly rub over your clit, causing you to tug your bottom lip between your teeth. "Maybe one of those rabbit ones," Josh adds.
"Fuck, yeah, that would be perfect," Tyler says. You lift your gaze to his, noting the darkened look in his eyes; he smirks, taking a deep breath before he speaks again. "You ever had one of those before, beautiful?" he asks. "You know what we mean: the kind where you can fuck yourself and work your clit at the same time."
"I...haven't..." You can't form a sentence, only stuttered words as Josh's fingers begin to pump into you faster. "Fuck, Josh," you hiss, tipping your head back against his shoulder again. This time, you look up at him, seeing him grinning as wide as Tyler was.
"I bet you'd love it," Josh rasps in your ear. "It'd feel just as good as this."
"You like this?" Tyler asks. "Both of us playing with your pussy like this? How many times have you touched yourself thinking about the two of us?" You groan, slightly louder than you intended, so Josh's free hand clasps over your mouth, silencing you; your hand that isn't holding the shelf, grasps a handful of Tyler's hoodie, fisting it and tugging him closer. Tyler lets out an amused chuckle, fingers toying with your clit even faster.
"I know you think about us fucking you," Josh says, pumping his fingers in time with Tyler's movements. "You think we didn't know? While we're in our studio, writing new music, you're moaning in your room, muttering our names while your fingers are playing with this tight little cunt, making yourself come to the thought of both of us." You groan against Josh's hand, closing your eyes.
They continue to work their fingers, both of them acting nonchalant about it, not to draw attention; you glance at the ends of the aisles, making sure no one was looking, which makes both of the men laugh.
"What's wrong, beautiful?" Tyler asks. "Worried someone is gonna catch you with two guys playing with your pussy? That they're gonna think you're a filthy little slut who gets off on being finger-fucked in public?" Josh's hand is still covering your mouth as you look over to Tyler once more; his jaw is clenched, his eyes set on your face, watching your reactions. "You gonna come?" he asks. "How's she feel, Josh? Is she close?"
"Oh, she's fucking clenching around my fingers, dude," Josh confirms. "She's gonna come. Mmm, c'mon, baby. Come for us. If you're a good little girl, and come for us, we'll get you one of those vibrators to use."
"And if you're lucky, we'll use it on you too," Tyler adds. "Would you like that?" You nod your head, feeling their motions become even faster, making your legs quake; you know your climax is coming, and your whole body begins to tremble. "Here you go," Tyler mutters, grabbing hold of your arm that's still fisting his hoodie, keeping you steady. "Come for us."
Their movements are so swift, your head starts to reel. Your stomach clenches, your legs tremble, and your moans of pleasure are muffled against Josh's hand. They hold you up, still working their fingers to keep your orgasm flowing; they both whisper words of encouragement, telling you how good you were for them. Your body finally relaxes against Josh's, waves of your orgasm still sending jolts through you; carefully, the pull their hands from your skirt, leaving you dripping and trembling.
"Damn," Tyler mutters, as you take a step away from the two men, eyeing them up. You watch as they both lick their fingers clean, keeping their eyes on you as they did.
"You two are...crazy," you whisper, grabbing onto a shelf to steady yourself as they both laugh.
"Well, you know," Josh says, crossing his arms. "Now you get to watch us pick out a vibrator for you."
"Mmm," Tyler agreed, grinning widely. "Maybe we could grab some other stuff, too. Like lingerie."
"Blindfolds," Josh suggests.
"Vibrating panties," Tyler says.
"Stripper pole," Josh laughs.
"Oh, my God," you groan.
"Oh, yeah, I could get used to hearing that," Tyler says, grabbing you and pulling you along with him and Josh. "Let's get you something really scandalous."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr