Valentines day (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

Valentine's Day always seemed to be just another normal day for you. It was nothing too exquisite but thankful for your relationship with Josh, it wasn't so bad after all.
You and Josh cherished each other every day since the start of your relationship but every year the two of you always managed to do someone special for one another during this specific holiday. Whether it would be buying chocolates, favorite food and roses for each other.
Except, this year in particular was when you decided to spice things up with Josh. While he was currently away for band practice earlier throughout the week, you managed to buy yourself some sexy, lacy black lingerie.
Usually you'd never really go out of your way to buy this specific outfit but you just couldn't help yourself. You could already see the shit-eating grin that would appear on Josh's face as soon as he saw you wearing your lingerie.
Josh had band practice today but boy was he in for a treat as soon as he gets himself home. He told you how he wanted to take you out on a romantic dinner and exchange gifts with one another but that didn't seem like it was going to happen for you.
Looks like he'll be having something else for dinner tonight.
Once you finished up your heavy, dark smokey eyes and applied your favorite burgundy lipstick, you were completely satisfied with your appearance. You tousled your hair around and fixed a few stray pieces that stood out.
You made your way over to your closet and pulled out your black stilettos that you and even Josh loved. He always loved whenever you'd wear heels, especially if you wore them whenever you two fucked. It drove him insane.
"Goddamn, even I would fuck me." you laughed, turning yourself around to get a full view of your appearance once more.
Suddenly you received a message from Josh saying that he was on his way home and also texted you Happy Valentine's Day. You grinned down at your phone and quickly responded back.
"I have a surprise for you ;)" you texted him.
Within a second later, he quickly responded back. "I swear, I will go over the speed limit right now just to see this surprise."
You giggled at his response, typing back once more. "Don't you dare, Josh. Don't wanna get punished now, do you?"
Josh didn't respond back this time. You knew you stroke something in him already, growing more and more impatient by the minute as you waited for him to come home.
As soon as you heard the front door open, your heart slightly raced from the anticipation all day today. Josh tossed his bag on the couch and slowly made his way up the stairs, his eyebrow raised curiously due to the quietness in your shared apartment.
You quickly laid yourself on the bed and tried your hardest to pose as sexy as you could. You caught your lip between your bottom teeth as soon as Josh took in your appearance as he stepped into your room.
His jaw practically fell straight to the ground as soon as he looked at you, completely mesmerized at how hot you looked. He widely grinned and slowly made his way over to you.
"I'm guessing this is my surprise?" he raised his eyebrow, slowly tracing his finger up and down on your naked shoulder.
"I figured I wanted to switch things up this year, make things more fun for the both of us." you glanced towards the floor, concealing your smirk.
Josh's smile remained as he hooked a finger under your chin, tilting your face up to make eye contact with you, his eyes filled with lust. He cupped your cheeks and pressed your lips against his in a passionate yet sloppy kiss. His tongue immediately darted inside your mouth, slowly massaging itself against your own.
You moaned against his lips, pulling away for a short moment in order to grab him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him on top of you. He quickly tossed his shirt to the side and started to unbuckle his jeans right before you stopped him.
"Nope, that's my job." you winked, continuing to unbuckle his jeans and threw them somewhere in the room. Josh chuckled at your eagerness, crawling back on top of you again.
"Let me make you feel good tonight, baby." Josh purred, rubbing his hand against your clothed sex.
His other hand found it's way to the side of your neck, reaching behind to pull the string that held the top of your garment together. It fell free with one simple tug, and the next moment went by in a blur as you were flipped over on to the mattress.
Josh groaned at the sight of your breasts, immediately kissing a path down your neck and between your breasts, swirling his tongue around the bud and sucking it in to his mouth, treating the other the same way. While he keeping his mouth busy, his hands continued down your body. You lifted your hips as Josh hooked his fingers into your panties and pulled them down slowly.
"God baby, you're already so fucking soaked." he moaned loudly.
"Just for you, daddy." you tugged your bottom lip between your teeth, attempting to hide the smile that formed itself across your face. You knew how much Josh loved it whenever you called him "daddy" and so you further decided to take full advantage of the nickname for tonight.
You gasped as soon as you felt his finger brush against your folds, gliding it along with his thumb.
"Mmmm, so fucking wet, baby." Josh whispered against your clit, feeling his tongue pressed against it.
"Just for you, daddy." you whined.
"Mhm, that's right. You're daddy's little slut, you're my slut." he spat.
He slowly slid down your panties, giving him full exposure to your soaking wet core. He licked his lips at the sight and darted his tongue against your pussy, swirling his tongue in circles.
You arched your back, firmly grasping his hair and pushed his head closer to your core.
"God, you're so fucking tight." he moaned, curling his fingers inside you as his tongue continued.
"F-Fuck, Josh. Right there." you gasped, throwing your head back against the sheets with your eyes shut.
His tongue continued sliding along your slit, admiring the sweetness of how you tasted on his tongue. You were a heavy breathing mess above him, fingers tangling themselves in his hair, already feeling sweat appear on to your forehead.
He quickly threw one of your legs over his shoulder, digging himself closer as his tongue continued to work along. He kitten flicked your tight cunt, sending you on your edge.
You moaned loudly, screaming his name as you released on his tongue. He licked his fingers clean, making sure to keep his eyes fixated on you above him the whole time. He kissed you sloppily once more, feeling the taste of yourself on his tongue.
You moaned against his mouth and palmed him through his boxers, yanking them to the ground and threw them across the room with the rest of your clothing.
"Come on, daddy. Don't tell me you're already tired out, baby." you whispered, licking the shell of his ear.
A knowing smirk lifted itself across his face, grabbing a hold on to your wrists and pinned them above your head. "Not a chance, baby girl." he mumbled against your mouth.
Your wrists were momentarily taken between his fingers as his other hand gripped the back of your knee and pushed your leg up. Josh's cock rubbed against the inside of your thigh, feeling his precum smear against your folds. You hissed loudly as you lined him to your entrance.
"Fuck, you're so goddamn tight." Josh moaned as pulled your leg tighter to his chest, digging himself deeper into you. Your back arched and bit your lip so hard you almost drew out blood. You felt your walls start to diminish already, hinting at your almost approached orgasm. Josh moved his hips slowly, pulling in and out of your entrance.
With the firmness of his hands against your wrist, it seemed impossible to wrap your arms around him. "J-Josh, please move." you groaned heavily.
"Don't you dare fucking call me that," he growled, grabbing a fist full of hair and yanked your head back as he sucked harshly at the sensitive skin on your neck, marking himself on you.
"God dammit, move, daddy please." you moaned, arching your back once more to get himself deeper into you.
Josh widely grinned as he looked down at you, slowly pulling out once again as the tip of his cock barely touched your dripping wet pussy. Without further realizing, he slammed himself right back into you, causing you to scream in pleasure with the fast pace he was suddenly going.
You focused your full attention to Josh, admiring his sweaty appearance as he remained on top you. The way he deeply grunted as he continued digging himself into you, the beads of sweat cascading down his face and disappeared down his neck.
Josh growled and finally at last released your hands, suddenly steadying himself as he decided to hook your legs over his shoulders and slammed into you again.
You screamed in delight at the new angle, sharply dragging your nails against his back as he continued ramming into you. He hissed at the sudden contact, tugging his lip between his teeth and shut his eyes closed.
"W-Wait," you paused, attempting to catch your breath. "I want to ride you."
Josh smirked, "Be my guest then, baby girl." he winked and switched places with you.
You slowly crawled on top of him, teasing him along the way. You rolled your hips against his and grasped his shoulder's as your teeth grazed over his neck, now leaving your mark on him.
He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist and pulled you closer so your breasts were bouncing in his face as you continued to ride him.
"God that feels so fucking good, baby girl." Josh groaned, gripping your hips harder and suddenly wrapping his mouth around one of your nipples, tugging his teeth. You moaned at the sudden sensation and continued grinding against him as he buried himself deeper into you.
"F-Fuck daddy," you screamed as you threw your head back, continuing your pace.
Your vision blurred as your walls clamped around Josh's throbbing shaft. He continued loudly moaning your name as his hips moved back and forth against you.
Josh rubbed his fingers against your clit once more to send you over your edge again. Your scream was quickly muffled by his mouth, taking the chance to shove his tongue. You moaned against his lips, tightly pulling his hair as you continued thrusting.
His hips jerked hard and fast, completely sending you into your own descent to orgasm. He filled you up, removing his fingers and licked them clean, slowing down his pace.
After his release, he backed himself out of you and rolled to his back. He widely grinned and took your hand in his, rubbing his thumb along your knuckles and brought them up to his lips to kiss the back of your hand sweetly.
"I'm so fucking happy you decided to wear that sexy lingerie tonight, babe." Josh laughed.
You giggled, pecking his lips and ran your fingers through his hair gently. "Does this call for the best Valentine's Day gift?" you raised your eyebrow.
"Are you kidding me? It was the best one yet baby girl, I can't wait until next year."
"But wait," he paused, rolling himself out of the bed and went back downstairs to grab his bag, "I have one last thing to give you." he winked.
You chuckled, covering your face with the bed sheets and groaned as you waited for Josh to come back. Within a minute later he returned with something behind his back, smiling widely in excitement.
"After what just happened, I still knew I'd have to give you a gift." Josh chuckled, slowly bringing his arm forward and revealed a stuffed Pascal from Tangled.
You squealed, quickly taking him out of Josh's grip and held it tightly against your chest. "Josh! Oh my god, how did you even find this thing without going to Disneyland or a Disney store?"
He shrugged, "Tyler and I had enough time to squeeze in a mini trip to Disneyworld."
You gasped, playfully smacking his shoulder. "Thanks for telling me, punk."
"Oh you're welcome." he stuck his tongue out at you and laughed.
Josh laid beside you on the bed once again, pulling you closer to his body and rubbed feather like touches against your skin.
"You're right about earlier, I can't wait until next year." you echoed his question from earlier.
Josh warmly smiled and continued cuddling you in his arms and even stuffed Pascal until he started to hear quiet snores leaving your mouth as you fell into a deep slumber.

Credit to puppy-josh on Tumblr