Food, crushes, music, and more

Josh Dun imagine

"So, next question is...who is your celebrity crush?"
You were a newer artist who was beginning to gain popularity. You didn't have a large following yet but there were a good amount of people who listened to your music and took interest in you.
You took a moment considering whether you wanted to admit your huge crush on a certain drummer to the interviewer who sat across from you. Rather than hiding it, you decided to be honest.
"Well, I actually have a huge crush on a certain drummer named Joshua Dun, from the band twenty one pilots" you admitted shyly as your cheeks began to redden.
"I feel ya girl" the interviewer replied with a chuckle.
The rest of the interview went smoothly. There were some questions about your personality as well as questions about your new album.

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock blaring an annoying beeping noise. You stretched out your arm and blindly reached for the snooze button. After smacking your hand down on to the nightstand a couple of times, you finally found the button and turned off the alarm.
After ten minutes of lying in bed, face smushed down on your pillow, you reached out and grabbed your phone. At first you thought you were seeing things, but once your eyes adjusted, you realized that you had a lot of notifications.
There were notifications from both Instagram and Twitter. You furrowed your brows in confusion. You started off with Instagram and noticed that your follower count grew by over a thousand followers and that the number of likes on your pictures were continuously growing.
Since Instagram gave you no answers, you went over to Twitter.
After a bit of scrolling, you realized that people tagged you in some tweets that had a link embedded as well as the number 2:51 which you assumed to be a timestamp in the embedded video.
Cautiously, you clicked on the link which led you to YouTube.
The title of the video read: Food, Crushes, Music & more with twenty one pilots
The video was an interview with your favourite band, twenty one pilots. The interview seemed to be recent because of the colour of the drummer's hair. You watched a few seconds of the video before skipping forward to 2:51.
"So, this question is directed to Josh since Tyler, is married," the reporter said while gesturing to the boys, before continuing.
"Josh, you've mentioned that you have a crush on the twins– I mean triplets, Mary, Kate, and Ashley," the interviewer began as Tyler smiled and Josh chuckled.
"Do you have any other celebrity crushes?"
Josh shifted his eyes and thought for a moment. Tyler smirked and brought his own microphone to his lips.
"What's that girl's name? The one whose music you've been listening to a lot?" Tyler asked while nudging his friend. Josh smiled and blushed a bit before responding.
"Well, she isn't a huge celebrity, she is actually a newer artist," Josh explained with a shrug, "but I've really been getting into this girl named Y/N Y/L/N."
Josh smiled slightly before blushing again, realizing how weirdly he phrased his sentence.
"I mean, I've really been getting into her music" Josh corrected himself.
"And by that, he means he has a crush on her. I'm not kidding, he has been talking about her nonstop" Tyler said with a smirk, poking fun at his friend. Josh lowered his head as his cheeks grew even more red.
"So, should we take that as a yes, Josh? Is Y/N your current crush?" The interviewer asked with a grin on his face. Josh lightly nodded his head while still keeping his eyes trained on the ground.
Your cheeks automatically grew crimson as a smile crept up.
The interviewer continued on with his questions but you couldn't focus on the video anymore. Your heart was doing flips hearing that your crush, Josh Dun, had a crush on you.
After a bit more scrolling, you realized that Josh started following you on Twitter and when you switched back to Instagram, you realized that he also started following you back there.
Never in a thousand years would you have thought that Josh Dun would have a crush on you, let alone, know who you are.

Credit to royalserendipity on Tumblr