Drabble 001 (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

You pull your legs up into the seat with you, leaning against the door of Josh's car. The audio from the movie at the drive-in was blaring through the speakers, making you uncomfortable; Josh always said he wanted the 'surround sound experience', which you tried to convince him was unnecessary, but he wouldn't listen.
You groan loudly when the car rumbles with the bass of the movie, and Josh finally looks over at you with a quizzical look. When he reaches to turn the radio down, you cut your eyes towards him, making sure you're giving him your most displeased glare.
"You okay, babe?" he asks.
"It's too fucking loud, Joshua," you say. "I tell you every goddamn time we come here that you don't need to crank it to eleven if we've got the windows up. We can hear it just fine without bleeding from the ears." Josh stares at you, his brows raised in surprise. "It's so unnecessary," you mutter, turning your attention back to the large screen.
"You don't have to be so fucking rude about it," Josh retorts. You tilt your head to look back at him, and this time you're the one who is surprised.
"Excuse me?" you ask.
"You heard me."
"No, I didn't," you retort. "Because the goddamn radio is too fucking loud, asshole." You both sit staring at one another, rage in your eyes as the movie continues to drone on in the background.
Finally, Josh breaks eye contact with you, reaching down to lift the steering wheel up before sliding his seat back as far as he could; his hands then move to his shorts, hooking his thumbs into them and his briefs so he can tug them down his thighs.
"What the fuck are you doing?" you ask, watching his erection pop up over the waistband of his shorts.
"You wanna use that fucking mouth so much," he mutters. "Here." Josh reaches towards you, grabbing the back of your head and pulling you towards him; you understand what he's doing, and allow him to force your mouth over his member. "Let's put it to good use, huh?" he quips, hand fisting your hair to begin to help you bob over him.
You moan around Josh's erection as he uses your head as he pleases. Relaxing your jaw, you take him deeper, holding onto his thigh for support. You listen to Josh moan at the feeling, his fingers tightening in your hair.
"Such a fuckin' mouth on you," he mumbles. "C'mon, get it nice and wet so I can fuck some sense into you."
You try to be sloppy, getting his erection as slick as possible; the loud, obnoxious sucking sounds you make have Josh groaning and twisting in his seat. The grip he has on your hair gets tighter, so you decide to tease him by very gently grazing your teeth over his shaft.
"O-oh, fuck," he gasps, yanking your head back from him so he can look into your eyes. "You think you're cute, huh?" he asks, through gritted teeth. "Take your fucking clothes off."
You sit back into your seat, maintaining intense eye contact with Josh while you practically rip your clothes from your body; Josh's jaw is clenched, his hand slowly stroking over his erection as he watches you. Once all of your clothes are on the floor, Josh's free hand grabs your arm again, pulling you back to him.
You struggle for a moment, trying to get situated on his lap; your back is facing him, your hands gripping the steering wheel as you settle on top of him. Josh pushes himself inside of you, setting his hand on your hips so he can help you move against him.
"This isn't comfortable," you mutter.
"I couldn't give a fuck about your comfort right now," he hisses, sliding his hands up your body to cup your breasts. "Ride this dick, and keep your mouth shut." Josh pulls you back against him, forcing your to arch your back in order to continue riding him. You grasp a handful of his hair, fisting it between your fingers hard enough to earn a loud moan from him.
"You don't get to tell me what to do," you mutter. Josh grunts, thrusting his hips up to meet you, and make you yelp loudly.
"Oh, yeah?" he grunts, one of his hands taking hold of your throat. "I'm always in charge. And you'd better keep your voice down before someone hears us, and we get kicked out."
"No one's gonna be able to hear us over the fucking radio," you snap. Josh's grip on your throat tightens, and you struggle to breathe. He takes hold of one of your legs with his free hand, pulling it up into the seat so he can get into you deeper.
"You're still running your fuckin' mouth," he spits. "I gotta teach you a lesson, don't I?"
You're unable to answer Josh, finding it impossible to breathe from the grip he has on your throat. He holds you still as he begins to thrust up into you; all you can manage to do is tug harder at his hair which only makes him move faster.
Josh mutters something under his breath before pushing you off of him. He forces you so you're lying over the center console, your knees setting next to him in the seat. Josh struggles for a moment in the confined space of the car where he's knelt behind you, stooped from the height of the car.
When Josh's hand sets on your lower back, he presses you hard against the console while he slips his erection back inside of you. You hum softly, reaching across your seat to grab the armrest of the door; you use the door to push yourself against Josh's thrusts.
"Fuck me harder than that," you groan. "C'mon, teach me that fucking lesson." Josh lets out a wry chuckle, leaning over you so he can grasp a handful of your hair and press your face against the seat.
"You want it harder, huh?" he mutters, thrusting into you with more force. "Like this? I'll fucking rock this whole goddamn car to fuck you like you deserve." He slaps you hard on your backside while his relentless pace never slows.
You moan loudly, voice echoing through the car as you feel your orgasm tearing through you. As your body quakes and you all but scream Josh's name, you feel his full weight on top of you, pinning you down hard so he can get what he wants from you. He continues to mutter in your ear, calling you names and swearing that when you get home, he's gonna give it to you even harder; you pant, feeling your head reel as you orgasm begins to subside.
Josh grunts, shoving into you a few more forceful times before he finishes inside of you, letting out a needy moan that wasn't uncommon with him upon his release. When he finishes, he tips back, allowing you to wiggle from beneath him; he tugs his shorts back on and watches as you get dressed as well.
"Watch out," Josh mutters, softly, climbing from his seat towards you. He slips behind you, settling into the seat and pulling you to sit across his lap. "Is the movie too loud?" he asks, as you cuddle into his chest.
"No, it's perfect," you grin.
"Good, now, shut the fuck up and watch the rest of the movie."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr