Supernatural convention

Josh Dun imagine

"Why do I have to meet them at a convention? Aren't they going to be too busy?" Josh asked you, as you drove to the convention. You rolled your eyes and nodded your head.
"Yes Josh. They're filming for most of the year, this is the first chance they'll get to meet you. Besides, you'll like the convention." You replied and smiled at Josh. He sighed and looked at the people walking around as you parked the car.
"Alright, if you're sure." He conceded and kissed you quickly, before getting out of the car and joining the crowds. You held his hand, as the two of you walked amongst the cosplayers and saw Josh's eyes widen in wonder.
"I feel out of place." He mumbled and you laughed, as the entered the venue. Various stalls were set up and you quickly walked toward one selling artwork. Josh stood behind you and looked at everything.
"Don't you think these are amazing?" You turned to him and he nodded in approval.

The two of you wandered around the stalls, buying a few things, until you went to meet your friends, who acted like your older brothers. You held Josh's hand and pulled him in the direction of their voices.
"(Y/N)!" You grinned and ran toward Jensen and Jared, who beamed back at you. They each hugged you and you looked back at Josh.
"Is that him?" Jensen asked and Josh walked forward to hold your hand.
"Don't pretend you weren't googling him before we met him." Jared rolled his eyes and you laughed, as Josh blushed slightly.
"This is my boyfriend, Josh. These are my friends Jared and Jensen, who are basically my brothers." You introduced them and they shook Josh's hand, each giving him a warning look.
"We'll get this out of the way now, because it's boring and you seem nice. Don't hurt (Y/N) or we will hunt you down." They threatened and Josh shook his head.
"That won't be an issue. I'm never letting (Y/N) go." You smiled at Josh and kissed him. The guys rolled their eyes at your display of affection and you smirked against Josh's lips.

Credit to nerdyarmy99 on Tumblr