Facetime (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

You missed Josh. You missed everything about him, that cheeky ass grin he always wore, the bright coloring of his hair, hearing him play his drums so loudly in your garage.
But what you mostly missed out of them all, was the sex.
For the past two months, Josh had been away on tour, traveling all over the states with his best friend. You were beyond happy and proud of him for being able to meet all these new people and perform in front of thousands of his fans. You weren't upset about any of that.
You just wanted to see his face, feel his lips against yours and tangle your fingers in his hair. You missed his touch, god you missed it so badly. You missed the days when you'd come home from a bad day at work and he'd always find a way to make you feel better. Whether it'd be giving you a massage or banging the shit out of you. There was no in between.
Although tonight, Josh had texted you earlier throughout the day saying that he finally had a day off and could talk to you all day just like you used to earlier in your relationship. You were ecstatic, beyond excited to see where the conversation would go. Knowing Josh and his choice of words, you knew you'd be in for a fun night.
It was mid afternoon by the time Josh face-timed you, you immediately stopped the Disney film you were watching and focused your full attention on your phone screen. Your eyes lit up and squealed excitedly as you saw Josh's bright smile on the screen.
"Josh! It's finally you," you sighed in grief, smiling widely.
Josh laughed, "It's good to see you too, baby. How are you?" he asked.
You ran your fingers through your hair and sighed once more. "It's whatever, definitely not the same without you here." you shrugged.
Josh's eyebrow raised, "Oh is that so?" His tone lowered.
You nodded, "Unfortunately. Anyway, how have you been, babe? How's the tour life treating you and Ty?"
"Amazing as always, the fans are great." he grinned, running his fingers through his hair as he took off his snapback and readjusted it. His bright yellow hair was slightly faded and tousled around as per usual.
"That's good, Josh. I'm glad to hear that." you smiled.
"What are you doing?"
"I was watching some Disney movie until you face-timed me and of course I had to stop it to talk to my boyfriend that I missed so fucking badly." you chuckled.
Josh laughed, "I feel special to know that you paused a Disney movie just for me."
"Of course, sweetheart." you winked.
Josh's voice at the moment was soft as per usual, but it still sounded slightly tired, as if he were exhausted from the past few months touring. He looked relaxed in his hotel bed, laying all by himself. It didn't seem like Tyler was with him at the moment otherwise he would've totally taken the phone from him and start talking to you unexpectedly as he usually would.
You were relieved though that it was just Josh alone in the room, no one near him. Josh continued staring at you, already feeling himself harden by the thoughts wondering themselves in his head. He found this the perfect opportunity to privately talk you, spicing the conversation up.
He shifted himself to lay more comfortably and propped himself up on his elbows. He licked his lips and sighed, clearing his throat to grab your attention.
"Y/N?" he asked.
"Hm?"
"What's on your mind at the moment, baby? I want to keep hearing your voice."
There's a thick silence until you finally comprehend what Josh is hinting at. Your eyebrow raised and a sudden smirk uplifted across your face, straightening your posture on the couch to sit more comfortably.
You bit your lip, "Why don't you tell me what's on your mind, Josh? Hm? I want to know what you're thinking about right now, baby." you purred.
Josh shivered at the innocence you were giving him, feeling goosebumps start to form all around his body.
"Oh I can tell you everything that's going through my mind right now, baby girl."
His voice was getting deeper, more rough. He drew out his words as they became slower and he sounded damn good.
"I can tell you how badly I want to kiss you right now, feeling that sweet pretty mouth of yours, baby. Touch you in all the right places that you love, teasing you along the way."
"S-Shit," you breathed heavily.
"Touch you everywhere," he continued. "Take you apart piece by piece, pulling down your panties with just my teeth. Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"
You nodded, biting your lip as you shut your eyes closed to envision everything going on. You couldn't help but suddenly touch yourself, letting your fingers drift over your body. You wished it was Josh's fingers that were traveling themselves around, but you had to improvise with what you got. You pretended as if it were actually Josh's fingers, taking you apart like he always would.
"God, baby. If you were here right now, I'd throw you against the bed," he said, sighing quietly to himself. "I would lay you on your stomach, get you nice and comfortable. I would slowly start at your feet and massage my way up just the way you like it. Pressing my fingers against your smooth skin and kiss you inch-by-inch."
You could sense that Josh was already growing hard, his hands palmed through his jeans, his dick hardening with every word he said. Oh how he wished you were there with him to help him out.
"I'd take my time with your ass too," he continued once more. "Sink my fingertips into your cheeks, spread you apart to get a good look at that beautiful pussy."
You moaned loudly in response, your fingers trailing themselves to your panties. You rubbed your clit through the fabric and watched Josh as he gazed at you in amusement, his eyes were completely dilated by now. His eyes darkening within the second. He licked his lips at the sight of you slowly fingering yourself in front of him, growing more and more hard.
"Fuck baby, can I touch that beautiful little pussy?" he groaned.
"Y-Yes Josh, please." you moaned.
"Tell me what you want then," he pleaded.
"I want your fingers inside me, daddy. I want you to finger-fuck me with your tongue." you breathed, feeling yourself get more soaked.
"Shit." Josh moaned, the sound making your entire body quiver with the beautiful soundings of his moaning. You finally slip your hand into your panties and massaged your wet clit with your fingers, pretending as if they were Josh's instead.
"Mmm, right there, baby. Keep touching yourself for daddy." Josh growled, continuing to watch you in amusement.
"Are you sliding your fingers into that beautiful little pussy of yours? Stretching yourself out for daddy's big cock?" Josh continued, his voice pitched low and deep.
You nodded, throwing your head back as you shut your eyes closed and continued your movements. You circled your fingers into your tight cunt, curling them.
"Fuck yes, daddy. I wish you were here right now." you said through moans.
"I want you to fuck me, Josh. Fill me up with your thick cock while you fuck me relentlessly."
"Oh yeah?" he sighed, slowly stroking himself. "I'd take you from behind just the way you like it. Fingers grasping your hair, seeing your beautiful tits bounce. I'd lay on top of that gorgeous body of yours, sliding into you. You want me to fill up my hard cock inside that tight little cunt of yours? I know you want to."
"Fuck, Josh. Yes!" you moaned.
"Mmm, look at you. Begging for daddy's cock like you always do." he growled, stroking himself quicker.
"Have you been a good girl, huh?" he questioned. "Have you been a girl for daddy?"
"Yes, daddy. I'm always a good girl for you." you responded.
"You're my good girl." he snarled. "You're daddy's little slut too."
You continued to fuck yourself with your fingers, sliding them in and out. Your fingers curled as you quickened your pace inside your drenched pussy.
"Look at you, all hot and bothered up while you fuck yourself in front of daddy. All you need right now is my cock, huh baby? God, I would fuck you so hard if I were there." Josh heavily panted.
"I'm gonna come!"
"Do it, baby. Come all over daddy's cock, let me watch you." he cooed.
All at once, your orgasm washed through you like a blur. Your whole body was still shaking after what just happened, sighing in relief once it was all over with. You laid on your back and cuddled yourself with a nearby blanket.
Josh chuckled at how adorable you looked compared to moments ago. He laughed and shook his head, taking off his hat and set it aside.
"That was so fucking hot, baby girl." Josh said.
You madly blushed, hiding your flushed face with the blanket. "Just wait till you get home then, Josh." you winked.
Josh smirked, "I'll be counting the days, baby." he winked. "I should probably get going right now, I know Tyler's going to walk in any minute by now and take the phone away from me like he always does." he rolled his eyes.
You giggled, "Sure thing, sweet cheeks. Text me after?"
"Will do, baby girl. I love you," he grinned.
"I love you more." You blew him a kiss and ended the face-time call with Josh.
You heavily sighed and sunk deeper into the couch as you continued watching the Disney film you had previously stopped. You laughed quietly to yourself and shook your head.
Your phone beeped on the coffee table, alarming you that you received a message from Josh. Your eyebrow raised and mischievously grinned as you read the screen.
"Just wait till I get fucking home, baby girl."

Credit to puppy-josh on Tumblr