Drabble 003 (smut)

(Sorry for so much smut lately)

Josh Dun imagine

You can hear Josh giggling on the other line as soon as you answer you phone, and immediately, you know what to expect. You let out a sigh, rolling over and switching your bedside light on so you can get you bearings; pulling the phone away from your ear, you see that it's 1:30am.
"Josh, it's one in the morning," you grumble.
"Oh, shit, baby, I'm sorry," he responds, dragging his words out. "I didn't know it was that early. Or late. Or..." He trails off, immediately beginning to laugh; you hear another laugh in the background that you recognize to belong to Brendon.
"What do you want, Josh?" you rasp.
"Awww, baby girl," Josh whines. "Don't be like that."
"Yeah, baby girl, don't be like that!" Brendon yells out in the background. You hear Josh trying to silence his friend, both of them continuing to giggle.
"Why don't you give me a call when you're not drunk?" you interrupt.
"No, no, no!" Josh hurries. "Hang on, wait." You listen to him mumbling an excuse to his friend before, you hear his breathing change, as if he was walking quickly. "I'm sorry, baby girl," Josh whispers. "I just missed you, and I wanted to hear your voice."
"I miss you, too," you reply, laying on your back again.
"You wouldn't miss me so much if you would just move to LA," he says.
"I'm not having this conversation with you again, Joshua," you respond, rubbing your hand over your eyes. "Especially while you're drunk."
"Whatever," Josh mutters. "So...what are you wearing?" He immediately lets out a small giggle as soon as the words leave his lips; you groan in response, rolling your eyes. "C'mon, baby," he chuckles. "Brendon's not here, just...play with me a little."
"Fine," you sigh. "Some of your boxer shorts and your old Mountain Dew shirt." You hear Josh let out a soft groan, before he lets out a breath. "What?" you say.
"Do you always wear my clothes when I'm not around?" he inquires.
"Whenever you come visit me, I steal one of your shirts and a pair of your boxers from your bag," you say. "They always smell like you, and I love wearing them. Also, I'm secretly moving you into my place, one article of clothing at a time." Josh laughs, much harder than he should have, and you know it is because of the alcohol.
"You should take everything off," he says. "Let me listen to you while you touch yourself."
"No, Josh," you reply. "I shouldn't do that." He remains quiet on the other line, and for a moment you think he hung up; finally, he lets out a deep breath, followed by a dark chuckle.
"Actually," he begins. "That's exactly what you're gonna do. Because if you don't...when I come to see you, I'm gonna tie you down to the fuckin' bed and rip your clothes off of your body." Your eyes go wide, having never heard Josh talk like that before. "And when you're naked for me," he continues. "I'll fuck you so hard until I come inside of you, and then I'm gonna leave you tied up there, on the edge of coming, and you're gonna be there fuckin' begging for me to finish you, but I'm not gonna do it. All because you're refusing to touch yourself while I'm on the phone right now."
"Josh," you breathe, now fully awake. "You..." All of your words escape you, and you hear Josh chuckle again on the other end of the phone.
"You like how that sounds?" he asks. "I can tell you do just from how you're breathing right now." You bite your lip, attempting to regulate your breathing, but Josh continues. "Do you like hearing me talk like that?" he asks.
"Yes," you choke out.
"How much? How wet is your pussy right now?" You push the boxers off of your legs, kicking them to the side, as you understand what is happening next. "Feel it for me," he instructs. "Touch yourself like you know I would do if I was there with you."
"I can't do it like you can, baby," you whine, already giving in to his desires.
"Oh, poor baby." he says. "Why don't you use that rabbit vibrator I bought you? I put it in your bedside table after the last time...remember that? When I made you squirt with that vibrator?" Your cheeks redden at Josh's words, vividly remembering the night that he was referring to. "I had to buy you some new sheets," he chuckles, as you reach to the night table to grab the vibrator. "How many times did I make you come that night?"
"Five times," you whisper, spreading your legs.
"I hear you moving around," he says. "Are you gonna fuck yourself for me?"
"Only if you say the nastiest shit you can to me," you reply, putting the phone on speaker at your side.
"Oh-ho," he chuckles. "That I can do." You turn the vibrator on and slip it inside of you, making certain it works your clit too. You let out a soft moan, knowing that the way you're worked up, it's not going to take long for you to reach your climax. "You know what I'm thinking about?" he mutters. "I'm thinking about how you love to beg me for my tongue...how needy you sound when you're telling me just how you want me to lick your pussy."
"Mmhmm," you hum, working the vibrator as you listen to his words.
"When you beg me for my fingers," he continues. "You tell me how my big, thick fingers can do better than anybody ever has..."
"You always finger me so good, Joshua," you whisper, working the vibrator faster. "Stretching me just right to get me ready for that big cock." You hear Josh let out a deep groan on the other line, and can only imagine what he's thinking. "Are you thinking about it?" you whisper, closing your eyes. "How good if it feels after months of not being able to feel me..."
"That first push," he interrupts. "When I push my dick all the way inside of you after so long....God, baby girl, it feels almost as good as the first time. So hot, and slick, and just ready for me."
"Mmm, yes, Josh," you mumble, feeling your climax creeping up. "You gonna fuck me good when you see me next week? Fuck me so hard that I see stars."
"You know it," Josh whispers. "I'm gonna have you screaming for it."
"I'm so close," you gasp, squeezing your eyes shut tight.
"You'd better squirt all over those sheets," he commands, his voice darker. "C'mon, I know you're gonna squirt. You remember just how I fucked you with that vibrator to make that pussy gush, lemme hear you, baby girl."
You keep working the vibrator, knowing that with a couple more movements you would be climaxing; Josh continues to encourage you, telling you how he loves to hear you moan his name, and how he wishes he was there to watch how sexy you look. Finally, your orgasm tears through you, making you moan louder than you expected.
"Oh, fuck, Josh!" you yell, arching up off of the bed. "Jesus, yes!" You roll your hips against the vibrator as you ride out your orgasm; you knew that if Josh saw how vulgar and needy you were writhing around, he'd be unable to take his hands off of you. "Fuck, baby," you breathe. "I miss your dick so much."
"Yeah?" he asks. "How much? Did you squirt for me? Facetime me and lemme see how messy you are right now." You pick up the phone and tap the Facetime button, waiting just a moment before you were able to see Josh's face on the screen. "Hey, you," he breathes, taking a chug of whatever concoction is in his red solo cup. "Lemme see you." His eyes are heavy, undoubtedly from a mixture of the alcohol and the arousal.
You flip to the rear-facing camera, giving Josh an eyeful of your lower half, still shaking from your climax; you make certain he can see how you soaked your grey sheets, which makes him grin wider as he notices.
"Damn, you really are sloppy," he mutters. "That's how much you miss me, huh?"
"So much more than that, Joshua," you respond, turning the camera back to your face. You lick your lips, maintaining eye contact with him as you wrack your brain to find the words you wanna say; Josh grins at you.
"What is it, baby girl?" he asks.
"Okay," you nod. "I'll move to LA."
"Are you serious?" Josh beams, almost dropping his drink.
"Yes," you reply. "But you have to come out here and help me pack everything."
"When? Tonight? Tomorrow? Name a time, and I'm there." You can't help but laugh at Josh, as you begin to climb from the bed. "Ugh, I'm so happy, baby girl," he says, as you begin to remove your sheets from the bed. "There are so many sex shops around here, I cannot wait," he says. You glare at him, trying to hide the amused smile on your face. "And maybe we'll have to invest in a tarp or something to lay down, since you like to get messy."
"Very funny, Joshua," you retort.
"I'm serious," he nods. "Everything I'm gonna do to you when I have you all to myself for good...yeah, we're gonna need it."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr