Can you shut up for five minutes, please??? (Argument)

Josh Dun imagine

You agreed with Josh to take a month off of your job to spend time with him while he was home for tour. Your boss, however, wasn't too happy. After constant begging he finally agreed to give you your time off. On one condition: you had to work from home.
Josh was not as happy as you hoped.
"What do you mean you have to work from home?" He argued. "Does this mean you won't be able to spend time with me because you need to get work done? I thought the whole point was to spend more time together!"
"Josh please calm down!" You pleaded. "I will be able to spend my day with you I just need a couple of hours to work."
"Maybe you should just quit your job." He said, running his hands through his hair. He always did that when he was frustrated.
"Josh." You said softly, "I know you can support both of us, but I need the security in case something happens to our relationship."
"I'm sorry, I just missed you a lot." He said, pulling you into a hug.

A week into working at home you encountered your first problem. You had spent the morning with Josh and decided to spend the afternoon working on the couch so you could go out for dinner. Josh sat contently next to you, thumbing through his phone.
"Touring was really fun." Josh mentioned.
"I bet." You said, trying to focus on your work.
"I wish you'd tour with me."
"I will eventually."
"Really?!" Josh exclaimed. He started droning on about what you would do together on tour.
You tried to ignore him and working but you grew annoyed quickly.
"Can you shut up for five minutes, please?" You stated. Josh did shut up, but it was an uncomfortable silence.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." You said, after a few minutes. "I'm just really stressed."
"It's okay." Josh said, wrapping his arm around you. "I love you."
"I love you too." You said, leaning into his side. "I swear I'll quit this job one day."

Credit to ffyiia on Tumblr