Underground (smut)

Josh Dun imagine

The music reverberates through the oversized room, the acoustics unbelievable in underground venue. You had found out about a local band playing a show in an old, abandoned train station, and you didn't want to miss the opportunity to attend. The show was illegal, so you only heard about it from word of mouth at the record store; you didn't ordinarily attend shows alone, but you knew that with the illegality of the venue, you needed to keep the information to yourself.
You lean against the brick wall, nodding your head along with the beat of the song as you sipped on your alcohol. There was not a large number of people in attendance, less than one hundred, if you had to guess; you recognize a few people from other shows at venues from around town, but you opt to stick to yourself, enjoy the music.
Your eyes scan the area, spotting someone that piques your interest; he looked familiar to you, but you couldn't place him. He was standing stageside, by the light booth, apparently operating the lighting for the show. You think maybe he's just a local staff member for a venue that you'd noticed in the wings of a show sometime, but you're not sure. However, from the distance, you can tell he's very attractive, and with the alcohol that's beginning to course through your body, you find the confidence to get a closer look.
You cross the room slowly, as if you're stalking your prey. You continue to sip on your drink, keeping your eyes on the mysterious man. His hair is an odd color that you can't distinguish from the lighting, and the fact that it's shoved under a backwards snapback. He's wearing a t-shirt for the band that was playing that night, and jeans that fit just right over his slightly thicker thighs. Overall, he's exactly the kind of guy that generally catches your eye.
You stop several feet away behind his back, resting against the wall; you continue to eye him up from behind, hiding your face behind the brim of your cup. You now notice the sleeve tattoo that runs up his right arm, attracting you to him even more. You study the way his t-shirt stretches across his back, how his jeans fit snug over his backside, and you immediately feel the urge to run your hands over every inch of him.
While you study him, he glances to the side, speaking to one of the men beside him; you see him laugh at whatever the other man says, and you smile to yourself at how genuinely happy he appears. He continues to talk to the man, turning full-on to face him. He crosses his arms over his chest, and leans against one of the columns nearby.
After a moment, he glances around, and his eyes flick over to you; at first, he looks away, but he does a double take, looking back to you when he notices your gaze on him. He still listens to what his friend is saying to him, but his eyes are locked on you, matching the intensity that you're giving him.
You drag your lip between your teeth, hiding your smile. He chuckles softly, which catches the attention of his friend, who glances towards you; he chuckles as well, before leaning closer and whispering something to the mysterious man. You push yourself away from the wall, and make your way towards the makeshift bar across the venue, hoping that the man was going to take the hint and follow you.
"Can I get another?" you ask the bartender, setting your cup down on the bar. The woman nods her head and begins to busy herself fixing you another drink. As she walks back towards you with the cup, someone is standing at your side, but you keep your eyes down.
"I've got that." The voice was male, and when they reached out to hand the money to the bartender, you recognize the sleeve tattoo running up his right arm. The bartender takes the money and hands the drink to you. You turn to face the man at your side, trying to hide the grin on your lips as you finally get a close up eyeful of the man you'd been staring at.
"You didn't have to do that," you say, taking a sip of your drink.
"No big deal," he shrugs, smiling at you. "My name's Josh." You grin at him, and reply with your name, as you shake his hand.
"Trying to get me drunk, Josh?" you joke.
"Seems like that's what you were doing anyway," he countered. "And from the way you were eying me up before, I'd say you were planning on doing something else tonight, too."
"You think so?"
"Oh, definitely," Josh chuckles, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Well, you look like fun," you say, dragging your eyes over his body.
"Hmm, is that what you're looking for?" he asks. "'Fun'?"
"Tonight I am," you retort. He nods his head slowly, not breaking eye contact with you. The music from the band continues to echo around you as you stare at one another, as if you were both challenging the other to make the first move.
Suddenly, Josh takes your hand, dragging you behind him as he makes his way through the building. You quickly chug down your drink, throwing it away as you pass a trash bin. He pulls you down a hallway and yanks you in front of him, swiftly pinning you against the wall and closing in on you. He kisses you sloppily, his tongue feeling like it's everywhere; your head is pressing hard against the bricks, your hands tugging desperately at the sides of his shirt.
Josh breaks away from the kiss, and snatches your hand up again, pulling you into a nearby doorway. The lights flicker on as you enter, and you notice it's a bathroom; before you can think, Josh backs you up towards the stall, reaching past you to push the door open. He continues to back you into the stall, pinning you against the partition between the other stall. His mouth claims yours once again, repeating sloppy kisses while his hands trail over your body.
You wrap your arms around his neck, and switch positions, pinning him against the wall. Your mouth finds his neck, leaving bite marks as you travel down to drop onto your knees. You look up at him as you begin to unfasten his belt; he has his hat pulled off of his head, his hand running through his red hair as he watches you.
Once you have his jeans undone, you reach into his briefs, and pull his erection free. You waste no time, and begin to work your hand over his length, still maintaining eye contact with him. He's grinning at you while he fits his hat back onto his head with the brim forward.
You flick your tongue over the tip of his erection, teasing his slit; even over the bumping sounds of the band playing in the other room, you can hear Josh let out a soft groan when you take his head into your lips. You suck softly, still stroking your hand over him as you take him deeper into your mouth. Josh's hands grasp the sides of your head, fingers tangling through your hair as he urges you to take him deeper.
"Fuck," he mutters. You cut your eyes up to his face, seeing him looking down at you through half-lidded eyes. He threads his fingers through your hair again, brushing it back from your face and pulling you closer; you set your hands on his hips and bob your head over his length. Josh rocks his hips slowly against your face, desperate to feel every inch of your mouth.
Still taking him deep in your mouth, you take his hands from your face, lacing your fingers with his and pinning his hands against the wall. You hear him chuckle softly, his hands gripping yours tightly. You hollow out your cheeks, bobbing your head faster, making obscene sucking noises as you work.
"That's...good," he whispers, still thrusting against your face.
You pull back all the way to his tip, sucking softly before you let him drop from your mouth. Releasing his hands, you grasp his erection, holding onto it as you lick up the underside of his shaft, flicking your tongue over the spot where it met the head. You hear him groan loudly so you take him back into your mouth, sucking and stroking swiftly.
You see one of his hands clench into a fist as his other hand holds a handful of your hair, helping you work over him. You can tell he's close so you pick up the pace, letting out a loud grunt when Josh fists your hair harder. A few more bobs of your head, and Josh is spilling into your mouth, letting out a strangled moan as he dripped down the back of your throat.
Once you pull back, licking him clean, you peer up at him, watching him try to calm himself as he stares back at you. Finally, you stand before him, Josh tucking himself back into his tight jeans, before looking into your eyes again.
"Let's get out of here," he mumbles, running his thumb over your lip. "I live a few miles from here...and I think there's a lot more fun to be had with a little more space." He pulls you in for a kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth. When he pulls back, he licks his lips and grins. "I guess I taste pretty good, huh?" he asks. "Can't wait to find out how you taste."
You take hold of his hand, pulling him behind you out of the bathroom. You make your way through the crowd, heading directly for the exit of the venue. As soon as you're above ground, on the street, Josh yanks you towards him, kissing you softly.
"I parked over here," he mutters against your mouth, biting your bottom lip. He pulls you towards the car, and you both get in. You barely have your seatbelt buckled before Josh is peeling out of the parking lot.
The ride is silent, besides the quiet hum from the music from the radio. Within ten minutes, Josh is pulling into a driveway, throwing the car in park. You both exit the vehicle and you follow Josh to the front door, waiting for him to unlock it before you follow him inside.
Josh wastes no time, practically dragging you through the house leading you to the bedroom. He pulls you back in for a kiss, his hands desperately tugging at the hem of your shirt. You break away from the kiss so he can remove your shirt; before he leans back in, you take the opportunity to remove his shirt as well.
"C'mere," he mutters, taking hold of your hips and yanking you towards the bed. He shoves you onto your back, kneeling between your legs and resting his weight on on his hands at either side of you; he snatches his hat from his head, tossing it blindly to the side. He kisses you passionately once again, and as his tongue explores your mouth, you can't help but think that you could get used to the feeling.
While he has you distracted with the kiss, his hand works at the button of your jeans, dragging down your zipper and slipping his hand past the waistband of your panties. You gasp in his mouth as his fingers slip into your folds, probing into your wetness. You bend your knees to rest your legs against his sides so you can give him more access.
Josh's finger rubs softly against your clit, teasing you at first while he's still kissing you. You pull away from the kiss, and look down between your bodies, looking at his hand that was slowly thrusting two of his fingers into your entrance. Josh drops his forehead against yours, catching your attention; his gaze is hard, but there was certain softness hidden behind it, that made your stomach twist into knots.
He pulls his hand from your jeans, bringing his fingers into his lips so he can suck the taste of you from them. You let out a soft groan at the sight, and when he pulls his fingers from his mouth, he smirks at you.
"You taste good, too, doll," he mutters, winking at you. He stands up once again, looking down at you from the foot of the bed; he helps you remove the rest of your clothes until you're laying naked in front of him. He licks his lips as he studies you, a grin pulling at his lips.
Josh leans over grabbing your thighs and yanking you roughly towards the end of the bed. He kneels down on the floor in front of you, propping your legs over his shoulders. You watch him lick his lips as his eyes take in your wetness; he quickly dips his head forward, trailing his tongue from your entrance up to your clit. You take in a sharp breath, fingers gripping the sheets below you.
Josh's arms wrap around your thighs, using his forearms to pin your hips down to the bed as he begins to suck on your clit. You pant softly, shifting your hips as best as you could under the weight of his arms. He chuckles softly, trailing his tongue back down and slipping it into your entrance; he works his stiff tongue into your hole, twisting it around and lapping as best as he could.
"Oh, shit," you whisper, placing your hands on his. He takes hold of your hands, lacing his fingers with yours and holding them tightly as he drags his tongue back to your clit.
"This the kind of fun you were looking for, doll?" he asks, before teasing you with the tip of his tongue. You hum out your agreement, closing your eyes and biting your lip while you nod your head. "Well, now that I got you ready, let's get to the real fun, huh?" he adds, kissing your inner thigh as he slips your legs from his shoulders.
When Josh stands up, beginning to remove the rest of his clothes, you scoot higher up the bed, settling against the pillows as you wait for him. He crawls up the bed to join you, leaning off to the side table the fish a condom out of the drawer. You watch him tear the wrapper open, before working the rubber over his length; he shifts up higher, settling on his knees between your thighs.
He slides inside of you, shoving all the way in to the hilt. You groan quietly, wrapping your arms around his shoulders, so you can pull him in for another kiss. Josh grabs your thighs, tugging your legs around his sides and holding on as he begins to thrust into you.
Josh stays focused, slowly pumping into you, as he sits back on his knees to watch your reactions to what he was doing. Your hands trail from his shoulders, down his chest, fingers tracing over his body, coming to a stop at his sides. Pulling out of you until just his tip was inside of you, he shoves back into you with a grunt, pushing hard.
You arch your back up already, tightening your legs around his waist to pull him deeper. Josh chuckles, letting go of your thighs, and leaning back over you so he could rest his hands on the bed. Your legs hook around him, using them to pull him into you deeper and harder with every thrust of his hips. He drops his head down, nuzzling against your cheek; the action is sweet and tender, but it quickly turns passionate as he buries his face against your neck, biting down on the skin.
"Shit," you gasp, wrapping your arms around his body so you could dig your nails into his back. Josh groans deeply against your neck, biting harder. His hips start moving faster, his skin slapping against yours from the force of his movements. "God, yes, just like that," you breathe out.
Josh tips his head back, looking into your eyes; he trails his tongue over his lips as he looks at the way you're panting and moaning beneath him. He smirks widely at the way that he has you on the verge of falling apart, and it drives him to move even faster, thrust even harder.
With your nails still clawing at his back, you start to roll your hips to meet his thrusts, your head pressing back against the pillow. Josh's movements become sloppy and you can tell that he's getting close himself; you get an idea in your head and act on it quickly.
You let go of him, and push him off of you; at first, Josh appears shocked, until you shove him onto his back and climb on top of him. He chuckles quietly, watching you settle onto him, easing his length back inside of you. Josh bites his lips, his nostrils flaring as he inhales sharply before letting out another chuckle, deep in his throat.
"Got tired of letting me do all the work, wanna get it for yourself?" he asks, quirking his eyebrow at you. You lick your lips and nod your head, setting your hands on his chest as you resume the pace he had previously set when he was on top. "I love to see a woman on top," he whispers, hands settling on on your hips. "Especially if they know just how to work it."
You dig your nails into his chest, bouncing on top of him; this time it's your turn to watch his face, gauge his reactions. Josh groans, moving into a sitting position so his arms can wrap around your waist. He kisses you, even harder than before, no doubt bruising your lips. You rest your arms over his shoulders, dropping your head back and arching against him as you feel your climax building.
"You gonna come?" he asks, softly. You nod your head, letting out loud panting breaths, mixed with moans of his name. "That's right, say my name." His hand comes down on your backside, before he uses both hands to grasp handfuls of it, helping you move even faster.
The twisting in your stomach becomes unbearable, and Josh notices the way you're beginning to clench tighter around him. He leans back far enough to slip one of his hands in between your bodies, rubbing his fingers over your clit.
"C'mon, doll, come for me," he whispers, his face centimeters from yours, watching your head tip back. He smirks, continuing to rub tight circles on you while you bounce, listening to your panting of his name as you finally reach your climax.
Your nails dig into his shoulders, pulling his body closer to yours, riding him as the waves of your climax wash over you. His face is buried against your neck, teeth dragging over your skin, as he mutters words of encouragement to you. He releases desperate panting of his own, hands now holding onto your hips so firmly he's undoubtedly leaving bruises.
It only takes a few more moments before Josh lets out beautiful moans unlike you've ever heard, your name tumbling from his lips in the most vulgar way it's ever been said. You continue to ride him until he reaches the end of his climax, and wraps his arms around your body, pulling you to lay back with him.
You're both laying in a heap, attempting to catch your breath. When his arms loosen from around you, you roll off of him, settling on your side next to him. You keep your eyes on Josh, watching him run his hands over his face and let out a deep groan. As his hands drop to his sides, he tilts his head towards you, letting out a shaky breath.
"Holy shit," he mutters, removing the condom and rolling over to wrap it in a tissue and discard it in the trash. When he rolls back towards you, he settles on his side, facing you. "You wanna stay the night, or...do I have to bring you back to your car now that the fun is over?" he asks, softly. You let out a sigh, biting your lip; you study his face, noticing that soft look returning, almost hinting at something shy.
"Hmmm, I don't know," you reply. "It's whatever you want."
"I've been told I make a really mean omelette," he says, reaching out and brushing your hair back.
"I guess I'll stick around to find out, then," you answer. Josh grins widely, pulling you towards him so he can kiss you yet again. This time, however, the kiss was gentle, soft; when he pulls back, he has a devious glint in his eyes.
"Besides," he begins. "We can always have some more fun tomorrow."

Credit to trashy-extras on Tumblr