Chapter 5

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

"What time did you tell them?" I ask my fiancé from the bathroom as I shave the tiniest hairs the earth has ever seen on my chin.

I hear her giggle. I can see how cute she looks from here. "I told them six. Tony made me swear it wasn't another false alarm."

I did the same. Let me tell you, getting that text the other night wasn't fun. So many things when through my mind when I was driving to the bar and couldn't find her. I hate what happened to her, but it's better than the things I was thinking.

"They should be here soon." She informs me.

"Even Palmer?" I ask before washing my face.

"No," she doesn't sound as disappointed as I thought. "He has plans with Heather that he can't bail on. It's cute."

I've never bailed on her. I never would.

It is good to hear that he's hanging out with Heather again. The last time we spoke, they hit a bump in their relationship, and it was around the time he found out about us.

Maybe it's because I'm engaged to the most wonderful woman in the world, but I would love if everyone had what we had. I hope Palmer finds that with Heather. When they're together they compliment each other so well, and he built up the courage to ask all of us to help her out with her start in her own business.

I hope this night goes well for him like I hope it will for us.

I look down at the jewelry that's now a part of me and wonder how Gibbs didn't notice yesterday. Maybe he did and he didn't want to say anything. Like how he didn't say anything when I asked if we have his blessing.

Whatever. That's not what this ring is about. It's about my girl and me, moving on with our lives and getting married. We're doing something for us and our love and no one can take that away from us.

I look over and she's leaning in the doorway staring at me. "I think he just sounded happy to be a part of this."

She walks over to me and straightens my tie. "You know you didn't have to get all dressed up for this."

I look down at her little black dress. She's wearing converses and her hair is beautifully curled. I stare into her eyes and they will put anyone in a trance.

I just take in all her beauty and kiss her on her head.

The aroma from the kitchen is entering our room. "What did you decide to make?" I didn't go into the kitchen. I didn't want to ruin anything.

"Well," She says sighing. "I got nervous and made tacos."

I raise an eyebrow. "You made tacos?"

She takes my hand to guide me to the kitchen. I can feel her cold ring on my hand. I'm going to have to get used to this feeling.

She shows me the kitchen, and everything is beautifully laid out. The tacos, the toppings, and she made guacamole.