Chapter 99

Tim's POV:

Last night, was a night that I will never forget. Yesterday, was a day we will never forget. I got married. I'm her husband. Being married to her is something I knew I was ready for a long time ago.

I have to admit when Ziva said at the alter that Melissa needed five minutes to think, I had my doubts for a second. It's because I thought she was having doubts. Especially when Ducky was started talking about arrange marriages. We're not arranged in any way possible, but his remark didn't necessarily help. It wasn't until I saw her walking down the aisle that I knew everything was okay.

I saw her and I could breathe again. I heard everyone talking and Ducky starting to speak, but nothing distracted me from her for a minute.

The party was incredible. My only focus was her on the car ride there. I wanted to make love to her right then and there.

It was amazing when we showed everyone the house. The look on their faces had to be the best. I'm not sure why Jack stayed behind with Melissa but showing them around had to be the best part. Tony kept giving me props for the pick. He and everyone else kept acting like I was the one who decorated the house. I just let it slide because it was our day any way. So why not let them think I did all this?

I gave away the fact of our outgoing message when I started at the machine and smiled. I left the number on the side of the machine because I'm still getting used to it and haven't remembered the number. Tony snatches it as fast as he could and called.

I tried to warn Melissa into answering, the phone, but then Tony called after me. I have to admit my face was red with embarrassment when everyone heard it. I know it doesn't make sense, but it was a good kind of embarrassment.

During the party, I focused on her. I just wanted to be with her. I wanted to stand next to her and laugh with her. I wanted to hold her hand the whole time. I was lucky because I didn't have to share her too much. I really only split my time with her between Heather. Her and Melissa became very fond of each other very quickly. They didn't spend that much time together when they've met before. They've exchange compliments and we hung out as a group.

Last night, I don't know how to talk about last night. It was the hottest night of my life. I couldn't stand to look at her any longer and not touch her. She's my wife and I was able to whisper that in her ear and make her wild.

I've never seen her like that before. To be honest I've never felt like that before. The feeling of touching her, the sound of her saying my name, it all felt different. I didn't think marriage would do that to us, but it did. Everything is different.

After round two, three, four last night; we cleaned up the place and even that felt different. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other and we knew it was making the cleaning f process longer, but we didn't care.

We didn't care until we actually had to stop kissing when we got into bed again after it all. I didn't want us to be late for our honeymoon and getting her out of bed was rough, but then I started teasing her. I only teased because I knew if I went too far, there was no way I was leaving the bedroom with her being there all sexy and my wife.

We drove to New York again and listened to the mixtape she made me a while ago. We never finished it last time because she fell asleep for almost more than half the ride there. This time, I had to stop her from distracting me from the road every time she kissed me on the cheek. She let the window down and let her hair down along with it. She enjoyed life before, but now it seems like she wasn't even living before all this.

It's moments like those that I knew she loved me.

She's in love with me and I with her.

When we enter our room, it looks like any other hotel room. I didn't tell them that we were going to be spending our honeymoon here. Maybe that would have been a little better to mention on the phone, but I was nervous when I made the phone call.