Chapter 85

(I forgot to write this in the last entry, but I'm sorry for not posting for the pat four days. I was having a hard time focusing and couldn't put my thoughts into words. I hope you all are still being safe out there. Love you all and happy reading. PS. I'm about to finish ZOO today and I'm freaking out.)

Melissa's POV:

Melissa's POV:

Jack turns into a parking lot and I can tell from hearing the music from inside building, and we haven't even left the car yet, that we are indeed at a club.

I get out of the car and wait for both of them to catch up with me. "So, we're really at a club, huh?" I ask nervously.

Ziva puts her arm around me as Jack is practically running inside the building. "Don't worry, it is a club, but not the type of club you're thinking of."

I can breathe again. If we were at an actual strip club, I don't think I would have enough dollar bills for them.

We enter the club and the place is filled with people. There are neon lights shining everywhere, and the DJ is hyping everyone up. There are people on the dance floor and people sitting, just want to talk. I don't know how they can hear anything with the DJ, but they're trying.

The guy at the door takes our coats and gives us a number. I decide to hang on to it since I have the most pockets.

I look to see what Jack is wearing and he's joining us with jeans and a white T-shirt.

He catches me looking. "I came here to dance!" He grabs my arm and starts jumping like a five-year-old. "Come on, let's go!"

"Wait! She at least has to take one shot first!" Ziva screams into our faces and drags us to the bar.

"Are you sure you're not having anything?" I ask Jack.

He shakes his head. "No, I'm taking a break from alcohol. Besides, I want to be able to get home. I like my own bed!" The music just got a little louder.

Suddenly, when I turn back to Ziva the bartender already gave us shots and Ziva is ready for me to take it with her.

"Alright, bottoms up."

I cheers with her and down the shot. I can see out of the corner of my eye Jack laughing at the face I'm making.

"Oh, dear lord, I can't remember the last time I did that."

"Now, we can dance!" Ziva takes me to the dance floor. She doesn't have to do that with Jack because he's already a head of us.

I get on the dance floor and I'm a little awkward at first. I haven't danced like this; I don't think ever. I slow danced with Tim for like a minute in our room, but that's really it. I haven't been to a club before, only the bar that the guys have taken me to, and that's not at all the same.

I look at Jack, who is just feeling the music and not worrying about anyone around him. He's just living his best life and having fun.

I try to take notes and start moving my body. Ziva is helping me by grabbing my hands and moving her body with mine. All I can do is smile. This is the perfect party I could ever ask for.