Chapter 33

Melissa's POV:

Melissa's POV:

"So, what do you think?"

I didn't get to talk to Tim last night because something came over him. It was as if he just needed a day out with Tony and he started acting like him old self again.

Maybe they were talking about the case and got a lead. Whatever it was I knew something was different from the way he was looking at me. He wasn't looking at me as if I was something he could break.

I don't know what came over him when he got home but he did not want to let me go last night. It was nice and it was something I didn't want to end, but because of that I didn't get to tell him what Jack came up with until now.

We're in bed cuddling. We've been this way all morning. We haven't even got up to make coffee yet.

"I like it." He shakes his head as he plays with my hair. "If anything happens to either one of us we can call the other. I like it. Does this also mean that we're not going to have our parties so close to the wedding?"

"I don't think we should." I don't know what Ziva and I are going to have planned but for the boys I want Tim to be refreshed for a couple of days before we say I do.

"Then it's set." He leans down to kiss me on the head and then lays back down so I can continue to lay on his chest.

I start to play with his hand as I feel him breathe. "By the way I heard you invited Jack to your bachelor party."

He smiles. "Yeah, is that okay?"

I bring his hand to my lips to kiss. "It's more than okay. I think it's sweet. He actually told Ziva about him yesterday."

"Are you serious?" He asks happily. "That's amazing."

I snuggle closer to the man that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I love him, his body, but most of all his heart. He's an amazing man that I don't deserve but will have all to myself soon.

"Speaking of guests, who's going to your bachelorette party?" He smirks and kisses me on the forehead.

"Just Ziva and Jack. I really wanted Jack there. It's one of the reasons he thought of the idea." I laugh into his chest when I tell him.

When I look back up at him, I can tell when he smiles this time, it isn't as sincere as the others. "Don't do that." I warn him.

He shakes his head like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. "Do what?"

"Don't feel bad for me that I'm only going to have two people at my party. I like it that way. I have Ziva and Jack who have been better to me than anyone else has."

Tim clears his throat squeezes my hand tighter. I pick myself up to place a kiss on his lips. "Besides you of course."

"Mhm."