Chapter 30

Melissa's POV:

We're on the couch at home and I'm in his arms. I'm lying down on him in a way for him to keep kissing me the way that he is.

Feeling this happy in his arms and his lips touching me is all I've wanted for so long. Now that we're finally here it's like I don't want it to end. I know I have a promise to keep and someone to see but right now it's just about us and it's all I've wanted for so long that I don't want to let it go.

He tears his lips away from me. "You're smiling a lot."

"I'm just happy to be with you." I take his head and bring him back to my lips. He chuckles as his lips return back to mine. I just want him and his tongue right now.

He lifts my body so that my straddling him.

The way he places his hands on my hips make them rock back and forth against him. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I've wanted this for so long, but we've taken a pause with everything happening. I think he's ready.

He's sneaking his hands in my shirt so he can actually feel my skin. His lips are traveling down to my neck and I can't help but moan in his ear.

He unbuttons the jeans I have on. He slides them down enough for his hand to fit.

I cling to him harder. He's taking it slow which makes me want him more. I can feel his hand coming closer, but he's not fully touching me.

He sucks harder on my neck.

He puts me in a trance with his lips on my neck that I don't feel it coming.

He puts his fingers inside of me and it shocks my body. I let out another moan, but he covers my mouth with his other hand.

He takes his fingers slowly out of me and starts rubbing me where I need him most. He's doing it slowly that my body is moving faster because I want him so badly.

I want to plead for him but his hand over my mouth is kind of hot.

I whimper at wanting him more. He slowly moves his fingers back inside of me.

I feel like I'm gasping for air as he pushes in and out of me.

I want to look at him, but the way he's making my body move I can't. I just want to feel him and he's making it feel so good.

"Are you close baby?"

I shake my head. He knows the slower he goes the more turned on I am by him. I want to let out a cry for him to go faster, but I know he won't. He loves teasing me.

He moves his hand out of me again to touch me more where he was before. He finally takes his hand off my mouth and I can moan in his ear.

My arms are tight around him as my hips go harder against him.

He starts to pick up speed and I'm losing my breath.

It's not long until I let out my last moan and he slowly takes his hand out of my pants.

I catch my breath as he gently takes me to lay back on him again. He plays with my hair and places light kisses on my head.

Before I can get my energy back and return the favor. His phone goes off.

He stops kissing my head to reply to the text.

When he puts it down, he starts to kiss me again.

I'm about to go to his neck when his phone goes off again.

I place kisses on his neck as he replies again.

He turns his attention to me and gets a text the second he puts his phone down.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him. He doesn't get this many texts even from the guys. If they have a lot to say they always call each other. Even if it isn't a lot to say they still call each other.

"Yeah, fine." He says as he texts back. "Hey baby?"

"Yes?" I coo in his ear. I'm about to nibble his ear, until he gets up from the couch.

"Do you want take out tonight?"

"Huh?" How did our couch session turn into a conversation about take out?

"Yeah, there's this great place and it has good deals." His eyes widen and his body starts to move more. "Y-you know what, I'll place the order in the other room to surprise you."

He practically runs into the other room with his phone.

I'm left breathless and confused.

He's been acting weird for days now. Ever since Gibbs spoke about how he accepted us and there's no more secrets, Tim has been the one who's acting suspicious.

We'll be kissing one minute, and he'll use anything as an excuse to stop.

I thought seconds ago was him finally moving on from whatever is making him act weird.

I thought we were happy, but I feel like I'm just kidding myself at this point. When I ask him what's wrong, he says nothing and he starts kissing me again. It's not that I don't love kissing him, I do, but for some reason I feel like he's not actually happy. We'll be making out and he'll be smiling like I am. But the second we stop he gets different.

I don't know it's like he doesn't want to talk or something like that. I have to trust that whatever is going on in the other room that he's ordering Thai food because I mean I am hungry, and I was left satisfied, but at the same time I'm more confused than ever.

I was lying to myself and ignoring the signs of him being weird.

I look down at my ring and remember that we're in this for better or worse. We haven't said I do yet, but I stand by him now and I'll stand by him then. I just need to know what I'm standing by.

There's something wrong and I have to figure it out soon.