Chapter 110

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

I got scowled by the time Melissa and I left Abby's lab, but I acted like I didn't hear anyone. Because I listened to her wishes, she's in the car between me and Ziva. Usually, Tony and Ziva fight over the front seat, but they know that now isn't the time.

When I went to go grab my bulletproof vest, Tony was in the room with me. He looks at me with a smug look. "Are you ready to finally get them Probie? After everything they put us through, they're finally going to get it."

"Tony, I need to ask you a favor."

He looked at me annoyed that I interrupted him, but he could tell by my face, that I was serious.

"What is it, Probie?"

I swallowed hard and could barely look him in the eyes. "If anything happens to me, I need you to take care of Melissa." I never had to ask him something like this before, because Melissa hasn't been on the field with us lately to see if anything would go down. Now, that she is, it just makes me think something horrible is going to happen.

He blankly stared at me and then shook his head. "Don't be ridiculous. Nothing is going to happen to you."

"But if something does."

"Tim." He says annoyed. "Nothing is going to happen to you."

"If that's the case that's fine, but if it isn't and the odds are against us can you just promise me that?" I asked aggressively. "I don't trust her with anyone else, but you guys really, so if anything goes down can you just promise me that, please? You're my brother."

He looked me in the eyes, and he could tell I'm serious now more than ever. He stuck his hand out and I took it. "If anything happens. I'll take care of her." He wrapped his arms around me, and I couldn't help but get a little emotional.

Now we're in the car and not only does Gibbs driving make my stomach even worse, but what makes this car ride more unsettling, is that my wife is sitting next to me wearing a bulletproof vest.

I'm not saying anything right now, but as far as I'm considered the plan that Gibbs has in place is that she stays in the damn car. That's what I have planned for her.

It's not long before we're outside the warehouse and Gibbs parks the car.

"Aright, what's the plan boss?" Tony asks since he's in the front.

"Ziva you get the left side. Tony, you'll be walking in from the back. I'll be walking in with Ziva but staying south instead of north which is what you'll be doing Ziva."

"Got it."

"McGee, you and Melissa will be walking in the front. Melissa, you know where to stand."

"Whoa, hold on. What does she have to do with this?" Everyone looks at Gibbs. I wait for his answer. For some reason, he's making me feel like he isn't taking me seriously.