Chapter 64

Melissa's POV:

I wake up to the sensation of sucking on my neck. When I open my eyes a little more, I see that my man is on top of me and starts kissing my lips. I close my eyes again to focus on his touch.

"Good morning to you too." I say into his mouth.

Before I can enjoy his kisses for longer, he picks me up out of bed. All I have is my pink and black polka dot bra and the matching thong. With his arms wrapped around me I don't feel the cold yet. I don't feel it at all as we're going through the living room. He must have turned the heat up for me.

"Tim! What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my girl to breakfast." He says as we enter the kitchen. He puts me down on the chair at the table.

The chair he puts me on is cold. When I look down in front of me, there are eggs, bacon, and toast ready for me and at the place set for him.

"What is all this?"

"Food." He says while bringing me coffee and finally joining me at the table.

He lifts up his fork and starts in on his food. "Aren't you going to eat?"

I start in on the eggs and they taste amazing. I want to put the whole thing in my mouth, but don't plan on throwing up in my underwear.

I continue to chew and stare at my man enjoying the food he's prepared.

He catches me still staring at him. "What? I can't do something nice for my fiancé?"

I shake my head. "Not when it involves cooking."

He chuckles. "Well, enjoy it because it probably won't happen a lot, and that's for both of our sakes."

I smile because he's right. It's making me wonder if this was really him or came out of a cardboard box already prepared.

"I'm assuming dress shopping went well since you wouldn't let me see what was in the bag when you got home."

He lifts the coffee to my mouth and makes me laugh. "Yeah, it did." I drink my coffee quick to eat more of this amazing food. "Also, during the dress hunt, Jack got a text about Friday?"

He shakes his head. "Yeah, since we're getting close to the date, we got to act fast. Especially because I don't want either of us drinking the night before."

He's right. I want us to be present when we both say, I do. "Yeah. I told Ziva to pick whenever and we'll go."

This time as I start to eat my food again, I can feel Tim's eyes on me. "What?"

He smirks and turns his body towards me. He pulls my chair to face him with a mouth full of food.

"You know what, I knew there was something up ever since I saw the food."

The moment I swallow, he grabs my face and kisses me. He moves his hands down to my hips. With his tongue against mine, he lifts me from the chair and on to his lap.

Hearing him breathe deep makes me wrap my arms around his neck to bring him closer.

He pecks my lips before stopping. I look into his beautiful green eyes and could stay like this all day.

"I want to run something by you."

To think he wanted me to believe he just made me breakfast to be nice.

"What is it?"

He looks at me for a second with a blank look. Then, he straightens out his back and smiles at me. I want to have it at the church where my mom and I used to go, you know? The place where I used to go and think about Kate?"

"Our first date? How could I forget?" I start to kiss his ear and start going to his neck. "I think it would be perfect."

Tim has memories and an emotional connection to that place. I don't have a connection anywhere. I don't follow any religion that gives me instructions on how to get married. This is something he wants, and I have to support this.

He grabs my face again and presses his soft lips to mine. I immediately open my mouth to invite his tongue into my mouth. I moan into him just by his touch, with his fingers going down my back. I move my legs to wrap around him, and so I could feel him better.

I start rocking against him and his hands are at my hips.

"Baby." He says.

I don't want to take this to the bed or the couch. I want to stay just like this.

I get closer to him to be more on top of him. I start rocking faster with him starting to kiss my neck.

"Tim." I moan. All I can do is feel him and what I want.

He moans when I say his name and it makes me feel powerful.

He's hitting me in the right places that I'm going to finish soon.

"Oh God." Why does this feel better than anything else? He's not in me and not really touching me and yet this feels great.

"Fuck baby." I start rocking faster and arching my back more. His hands go down my stomach and I get chills on my body.

"Oh shit!" I say as I finish right there in my underwear. He finishes in his boxers as well.

"Wow." I say. I didn't expect that to happen just by rocking back and forth.

"Yeah. Damn." Tim says. I giggle and grab his face just to kick him for doing his magic without even touching me.

"Baby?" He says into my lips.

"Hmm?"

He backs away from me and looks into my eyes. "There's something I need to run by you."

"Okay." I'm still catching my breath. "What is it?"

He chuckles and smirks. "Actually, the thing is, I have to show you for you to understand."