Chapter 101

Tim's POV:

Spending the day with Sarah yesterday was something I needed badly. I can't believe Melissa did that for me. The night before our big day and she got Abby to track down Sarah and find where she was. She didn't have to do much work considering she was literally in the place where we are having our honeymoon, but I still can't believe she did that.

When we went to the restaurant it was actually very convenient because it was a place where Sarah started to work. She works there full-time and she works days or nights or all day if they need her to. She's really turned into the working girl.

Sarah kept talking about her goals and what she wanted to do in life. She's really open minded at this point and kept telling us whenever things are going to happen that's when they're going to happen. She told us that she can't force things in life to happen. I love this new Sarah, but I have to admit it was scaring me a little bit. I never met this Sarah before.

She showed us some of her favorite sites and stores to walk by. The whole thing was perfect timing as well as a great time.

We went out for a late dinner and it was bittersweet. I told Sarah we could plan another day to say goodbye, but she said it was nonsense. She wants us to enjoy our honeymoon and that today was good enough for her.

I should have seen that one coming.

"Are you serious?" I hear Melissa say from the bed while I'm getting out of the shower.

"What?" I walk into the room with a towel wrapped around me, to see her on the bed with her feet on the headboard. She's in the robe the hotel gave us. She's so damn sexy. M

"It's Jack." She's on her phone. I go to her and she shows me messages from him. "He took pictures of our big day. He took so many. I didn't even see him with a camera, did you?"

I shake my head. "No but thank god he took them. When we get back, we can have them developed if he hasn't done that already."

She continues to look through the photos and I lean down to kiss her neck. "I missed you."

She puts down the phone and moves her hands to my neck. "You were just in the shower."

"That's what I mean."

She giggles and I move my lips to hers. I let the towel drop to the floor and have my body lay on hers. I move my tongue to her neck again and her body starts rocking against mine.

I untie the belt of her robe and expose her body. I kiss her chest and head her moan. I rub my hands all over her smooth skin.

"I love you." I tell her. I move back up to her face and enter her.

She gasps for air as I rock in and out of her.

I see her bite her lip and it's the sexiest thing. I love when she does that.

"I love you." She coos.

I rub my hand through her hair so I can see her beautiful face. I put my tongue in her mouth and she moans. I place my hand under her back and flip her over. She's leaning against the headboard and I move my fingers down below.

Her arms wrap around me immediately. She kisses me fast and hard. I love making her feel this way.

She bangs her head against the board but it's on purpose as she lets out another moan.

I pick her tiny body up with my hands and have her against the wall. Her body is wrapped around me as I enter her again.

"Tim, holy shit."

I can't remember the last time I had her in this position, but that doesn't matter because it feels fucking good.

"You feel so good." I tell her. I go harder and hear her banging against the wall, I begin to move back to the bed, but she stops me.

"No, stay like this." She's biting her lip again which makes me obey.

I'm about to finish and if I stay like this, I think she will too.

She forced her lips to mine, and I can barely stand it anymore. Her grip gets tighter around me, and I know it's coming. I already did but I'm still able to keep my momentum.

"Fuck!" She screams as her body starts to relax.

She's catching her breath when I lightly place her on the bed.

"You're so damn beautiful." I tell her.

She giggles and kisses me again. "I love you."

Our honeymoon is almost over but that doesn't matter because we have each other for the rest of our lives. Every day is going to feel like our honeymoon all over again. I've never been more prepared for something in my entire life.

When it comes to her I'm ready for anything.