Chapter 34

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

Today is a really slow day. It's so slow that Gibbs decided that we were allowed to take our lunch break at the same time. We decided that we were going to go off work grounds to go grab a bite. We never really get to do that so we decided on now because a day like this may not come again. I texted Melissa who's in her office with Jack obviously, to see if they wanted to take her lunch break and come with us.

Sadly, she couldn't join us because her and Jack actually have appointments today and that's very rare because they've been struggling with that. Just wait until she has to have an appointment with Tony. I'm glad that he trusts her but I'm not sure how much she's going to lean on her as a psychiatrist and as a friend. She probably doesn't have to worry about Gibbs because there's probably a rule against her being his psychologist considering they're related but maybe Vance doesn't even know that so who knows what's going to happen with that. Who knows what will happen when we get married, they'll know because we have to take off for our honeymoon? We'll worry about it when we get to it.

Right after I asked if she could come, I told her that I was going to tell the guys about our plans. She texted me back fast and said go ahead. She probably said that because she was busy, and I was probably keeping her from something. As long as I got her go ahead then I'm fine.

As I sit at the table with the guys waiting for our pasta to come, Ziva and I try to inform Tony about our plans for the bachelor and bachelorette parties.

"That's not a bad idea." He says while chewing on a breadstick. "The day of Melissa's party do you want me to come over so just in case something happens so we can both be there?"

This is perfect. Not only is he on board with the idea, but he's offering to be with me just in case something happens to them. This is why he's my best friend.

"Sure, I'd like that."

"Now," Ziva starts. "if only we had a wedding date to go off of so we can plan these parties."

"We do."

Our food comes to the table and for once the guys are not focused on it at all. I have all their attention and their mouths on the table along with the food.

Ziva quickly looks to Tony then back to me. "Y-you have a date?"

I shake my head as I put penne allá vodka in my mouth.

Tony slams the fork out of my hand, and it lands in my pasta.

"Well, spits it out Probie!"

I didn't realize they would be so eager to know the date. I thought they were just excited for us and ready to party, but they're excited as much as we are.

"February 14th." I say with a smirk and mouth full of pasta.

They have the same facial expressions on their face. "Valentine's day?"

"You're getting married on Valentine's Day?"

"Yes." You would think I wouldn't have to say that considering they were able to figure it out on their own.

"Is that okay with you two?" They shake their heads.

"Of course!"

"Most definitely."

"Do you have a place?"

"We need to get suits." Tony takes out his phone to work his magic.

"Am I in charge of the food or you?"

"Speaking of that, where do you want it from?"

"From? Where are we even going to put it? Where are you having it?"

"Guys!" I shout at the table and their attention is back on me again and they're no longer throwing their questions at me. I stare at Tony and he slowly puts his phone back in his pocket.

"We don't know all that yet." I tell them.

"You don't? You have only a little over a month to get all this together."

"Believe me were aware." I pick up my fork to put another bite of pasta in and they finally look at their food and start to eat as well. We don't have all day to eat lunch and we can obviously bring it to work but I know they don't enjoy eating at their desks.

I have an idea for where I want the wedding to be, I just want to run it by Melissa first. I thought about this for a long time and could've brought it up last night when we talked about it, but I just wanted to enjoy the moment that we finally figured it out.

"We will have all details for you guys by the end of the week."

Their shoulders fall and they can relax for the rest of the time we have for lunch.

I know most couples at least plan a wedding within a year, but it's because they're focusing on all the wrong things. We don't have to worry about giving family or friends notice from far away places, because all of them are right here. We don't care what we eat as long as it's together. I don't care what I wear as long as I wear it for her. I do care about where it is, but that's the only thing I'm worried about besides her happiness. We have a little over a month and that's enough time to plan a simple wedding that she wants, and I want.

I see Ziva tilt her head and looks at me. "Have you two thought about guest?"

"Yes, and she wants it small and simple. Which is perfect because our friends and family list tends to be small."

Ziva looks at Tony and I can tell they're thinking the same thing. I just don't know what it is.

"What is it guys?" I hate when they do that.

"For the family part," Tony speaks for both of them. "Are you inviting Sarah?"

He says her name and I look like I've just seen a ghost. I completely forgot that I have that option. I'm not sure if they'll let her out that early for the wedding. I haven't spoke to her ever since she told me she never wants to see me again. Or when she told me that the only one, she can depend on now is our father even though she feels so betrayed by him.

"I-I don't know." I can extend the invitation. I just don't know if she'll be able to come.

"Because what I recall, is her and the soon to be Mrs. not getting along very well."

"I remember Tony." I don't want to repeat that part of my life ever again.

I want to clear up a few things. "Melissa was getting along with her just fine. It was Sarah who was on drugs and was spiraling out of control. As far as I'm concerned it was the drugs that was making her act crazy. I guess I'll have to visit her one day find out how she's doing."

Ziva and Tony sigh. "Whatever you decide on, it will be for her and your safety."

I smile and focus back to my food. I know they're just looking out for us, but I must admit I could have gone without hearing that name for a long time. It's bad to say because she's my sister and was clearly going through a hard time, but us taking a step forward and lift pushing us three steps back keeps happening. I thought it was over until this moment.

She must be doing better. She hasn't been able to touch drugs or be by anyone toxic for her. I think going to see her is a good idea. A new chapter for us, could also be a new chapter for her. Right?