Chapter 86

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

"Do you think you guys will get a bigger place? Have you guys ever talked about starting a family?"

My night with Tony has been bouncing from talking about movies that Tony passes on TV, to him asking me questions about my future with Melissa. He asked about the wedding a lot and I told him the reception is at this new place, which wasn't a total lie. I just didn't mention the fact that it was our new place.

He asked if us being married is going to change anything at work and I was honest with him. I've been transparent about how I don't think for my evaluations that I'm going to be allowed to talk to her because of our marriage, but that's really it.

I asked him if he thought Gibbs was going to act different because we'll be married and he said, "No, he's still going to act like you two aren't a couple, let alone husband and wife."

All I could do was laugh along because that's what I think too.

I don't want to answer the question about the house, considering we already moved. The second question is something I have to save for Melissa because we never talked about it before. I'll probably bring it up after the honeymoon because I want it to be just us for a while.

It's crazy that we never talked about this before and we're getting married, but I believe since she's the one for me and I'm the one for her, that everything will line up the way that it should be.

I'm saved by both questions not by the bell, but by the knock. The multiple knocks that are on the door outside of Tony's place.

"I wonder who that could be." Tony says as we both make our way there. I wonder how drunk my girl is and exactly what went down tonight. The sound of her knocking makes me think I won't be getting that answer tonight.

When we open the door, Ziva, Melissa, and Jack are standing outside in the hall. I can tell the way they're positioned that Jack wasn't doing any of the knocking.

"Hi!" Ziva says making her way into the apartment.

"Hey handsome." Melissa wraps her arms around me and kisses my lips. She taste like alcohol, but I'll take it because I missed her.

"Hey guys." Jack says as he still stands in the hallway and his shirt catches my and Tony's attention.

"Jack," Tony begins. "why are you soaking wet?"

The second he finishes asking, the girls start laughing like crazy. Tony and I have to cover their mouths because people in the other rooms we sure are trying to sleep.

Jack starts to laugh. "Let's just say I literally got dragged into a wet t-shirt contest."

A wet t-shirt contest? What the hell went on tonight? Where the hell did, they go?

"Now, that I've seen that they made it inside, I'll be on my way."

"Are you sure? You're okay to drive?"