Chapter 98

Melissa's POV:

I can finally say husband. I'm a wife. I'm married. I can say it all.

My emotions were all over the place today. I was nervous, confident, sad, confused, and nervous again. This was all in a 20-minute time span.

But we did it.

We had so much help, but we did it.

It does feel different just standing next to him as his wife.

"Now, what are you going to do about it?" Even teasing him is more fun than before.

The second those words leave my lips; Tim smirks and picks me up to carry me in his arms.

Laughter comes over me because this is the type of stuff that only happens in movies. Now, it's happening to me and the butterflies in my stomach are back, but they even seem different.

Tim carries me up the stairs and kicks the door to our bedroom closed behind us.

He lays me on the bed carefully and places himself on top of me.

He moves the hair out of my face. His finger caresses my face. "We're married." He says softly.

I grab his face and lightly press my lips to his. My legs are weak, and I wrap my arms around him because it's all I can do. I'm controlled by his touch.

I hear the sound of him taking his jacket off. He places his hand under my back and brings my body against his.

While kissing him, I untie his tie and throw it on the floor. I do the same thing with his shirt. I run my hands down from his neck to his chest.

He starts sucking on my neck and I moan into his ear.

"Oh my god how do you take this dress off?"

I start moving my arms out of the sleeves and start moving the dress down. He gets on his knees to give me space for me to slip it off and I can hear him losing his breath.

As I slowly kick the dress off, I reveal a white teddy with bows and lace around it.

I was lucky to have found one that my dress covers.

All he can do is stare and take deep breaths as I start untying my shoes, he starts doing the same and takes off his pants.

"Oh my god." He says as he lays back on top of me. "W-where did you?"

"Kiss me." Is all I say as I grab his face.

He starts to rub his hands all over me. He cups my breast and moves down to the ribbon of the teddy. I moan just thinking about what he's going to do to me, but little does he know there's a surprise down below for him.

The lower his kisses go, the higher my back arches. I've missed his touch. Now that we're husband and wife it makes the sensation ten times better. I don't know how to explain it.

When he gets to where I need him, he notices another ribbon. He slowly unties it with his teeth.

When it's untied it disconnects the thong from the top of the teddy.

I hear him moan as he takes it off. I can barely breathe.

He starts kissing my thighs slowly and I can barely control myself. I'm ready for him and I'm about to bite my lip off.

I let out a loud moan when he finally kisses me where I need him to. My chest is going up and down with how hard my heart is beating.

"Tim." I moan he's moving his tongue slowly. I didn't realize how much I missed this until now that I have it again.