Chapter 94

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

"McGee, you know what, I don't even want to know what happened between now and the time we saw you. Just drop Melissa off at 8:30pm."

"Probie, I don't know what you're pulling, but I'll have you over tonight just so I know this isn't a joke about moving the wedding up. If you're not at my place by 9:00 tonight I'm coming for you."

"Leave it to you guys to move it to tomorrow. If Vance and Gibbs are good with it, then I'll be there. I just have to remember to lock the medicine closet or Melissa will come back from the honeymoon not a happy camper."

"You guys are moving it to tomorrow? Y-yeah, I can make it. I just have to pick out an outfit. I know I got the invite late, but that doesn't mean I get to look like a slob."

"Tomorrow? Alright! You know I'll be there. Maybe I'll even get Heather to make an appearance for a while."

"Timothy, you're lucky I have the vows memorized and suit already tailored."

"You know McGee, things like this usually don't happen, but I'll run something by Vance so he'll back off for a few hours or so. I'll let Fornell know, but don't make this a habit of changing the plans last minute. For what it's worth, I'm excited for the both of you."

Letting everyone know about the date change was easier than I thought it was going to be. Everyone agreed, and Gibbs did too. I was a little surprise, but Melissa is the last thing he has when it comes to a biological family. He wasn't going to let her down. Not on her new wedding day.

After I let everyone know about the change, I had to call the food place and I was able to convince them that my fiancé had prewedding jitters and gave them the wrong date. Luckily, I called them just in time to get everything ready for tomorrow.

I spent the rest of my time together on our bed kissing her beautiful lips. I won't be able to kiss her until I see her tomorrow at 12 and I don't want to wait that long. I wanted to have her for as long as I could.

When it got closer to 8:30, Melissa kicked me out of our bedroom to get her dress, makeup, and everything together. As much as I wanted to stay at the top of the stairs and see if I could sneak a peak at the dress, I forced myself downstairs. I had to head to Tony's soon, but it was my job to get her to Ziva's safe. I wanted to make sure I have a bride with me tomorrow.

In order to do that, Melissa had to put everything in her suitcase, and make her way downstairs.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" I shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming!"

When she did come down the stairs, she was hiding her suitcase from me as if I have x-ray vision. I have to admit it was kind of cute.

When we got outside Ziva's house. I hugged her tight.

"We're getting married tomorrow." I told her. This is our last night being apart. We have the rest of our lives waiting for us and I can't wait.