Chapter 87

(Me yesterday: I don't know if I'll watch The Shannara Chronicles the first episode was only good at the beginning and end.

Me today: On Season 2 episode 3.)

Tim's POV:

I was worried that what Ziva had planned the other night was strippers everywhere and they were going to do what they were being paid for and entertain Melissa while they could. Little did I know the one I had to worry about was the maid of honor kissing the bachelorette.

When she didn't tell me what happened last night, I thought she was kidding because if something major happened, she wouldn't have told me in front of the guys. When she finally told me, it was Ziva who kissed her, I still thought the whole thing was a joke. When I saw the way Ziva and Melissa were being serious I couldn't help but be in shock for basically the rest of the day.

Am I mad at her? No, not at all.

When I thought about it all I could do was laugh.

So what?

My fiancé kissed her best friend and I kissed mine even though she wasn't my best friend at the time, and still isn't.

We're still working on it, but this wedding and my fiancé comes first.

I kissed Abby and she kissed Ziva. I think we're even.

Today, we woke up and we haven't gotten out of bed. I've been holding her in my arms and have been kissing her all morning long, all afternoon. We're still in the afternoon and I haven't let her go.

Of course, she's my girl and all I want to do is hold her today. Kissing her is a plus and it's a reminder that I'm the better kisser than Ziva.

She was drunk and probably doesn't remember what it felt like anyway. That's to my advantage.

I've been able to control myself and not go pass kissing. It isn't hard to not rip her clothes off and make love to her. We all have control, it's whether we want to use or not. Whichever is chosen shows your character more than it does mine.

Her body fits perfectly into my hands. I haven't let her lips go or have either of us come up for air. Her lips still feel like and taste like the morning, and we are way past that. Her little moans are so cute and make me weak for her, but I remind myself not until our wedding night. It isn't far, but I'm ready for it to be the most romantic night of my and her life.

I start lightly kissing her neck as her hands wrap around mine. I feel her arch her back with my touch and I'm weak again.

Our of nowhere I hear her voice from the first time today.

"Hey," She moves her body up towards the bed and reaches to the nightstand. "what is that?"

She grabs a purchase I made the other day when Gibbs let the girls and Jack leave work early.

She examines the items and puts all the pieces together. "Did you get us a landline?"

I shrug and move my body to sit by her. "Yeah, I thought it was a good idea. Just in case for some reason we can't reach each other by cell or something."

"Is this the answering machine?" She examines the beige box in her hands.

"Yes, it is."

I press the play button for it to play the automatic voice message for people who call.

Hello, please leave your message after the tone. Then, the beep goes off and Melissa looks like she's having the time of her life.

"That's so cool, but it sounds so boring."

"You mean like a machine?"

"Yeah." She starts to play around with it a little more and I watch her. From time to time I start kissing her neck again. She doesn't seem to mind.

"Wait, I think I got it." She positions her body to face and picks up the phone. She turns it and presses a couple buttons. I don't know what she's doing, but I'm letting her do it.

"Okay, I got it!" She hands me the phone. "All you have to do is press 1 to start recording and star when you're done."

"Wait you want me to do this?"

"You bought the phone."

I grab her by the waist and move her to my lap. "Well, I bought it for us, so we should both do it."

"Oh, no. Okay."

I press one and we both look at each other.

"Hi."

"Hi?" She's so unsure. It's so cute.

"You've reached Tim and Melissa."

"I'm assuming we're not home." She's having too much fun with this.

I start laughing into the phone and Melissa tries to take it away from me.

"So, leave a message if you want." She says.

"Or don't we might just be busy."

"Hey!"

I take the phone and press star. I make her giggle and start kissing her neck again. We didn't realize our position on the bed, and both fall right on the floor.

We both start laughing as I make sure she's the one to land on top of me. I've had worse falls, but never have I had a beautiful girl land on me.

She catches her breath and looks down at me. "I think people will really get the message with that one."

"How about this message." I grab her face and kiss her like I've been doing all day, but I will never get tired of it.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too."