Chapter 100

Tim's POV:

Our first night in Queens ended with quite the bang.

I don't know what it is, but the electricity between us is stronger now. We're together through thick and thin. For better or worse.

Man, can I tell you, we're better.

I didn't know if my teasing her out on the dance floor was going to work, but it did. I don't know how I managed to control myself on our way back to Queens. When we were on the subway, I held her close because I couldn't wait to have her again. Also, I don't trust anyone in the city, especially at night. I'm just protective of her and that isn't going to change.

When we got back to our room, I closed the door and she slammed me right up against the wall. She started kissing me hard and that I was.

She started unbuckling my belt and I just gave into her immediately.

She pulled me by my pants to guide me to the bed. She found her way there. When I got in, she didn't give me a chance to turn the lights on. Our blinds were opened, and I saw her by the light of the moonlight. She looked so damn sexy.

Once I got on the bed, she stood in front of me and made me look up at her.

"Let me show you another way to show you how I feel."

My pants were down in an instant and she was on her knees. She wraps her mouth around me immediately and I have to contain my emotions. This girl is still driving me crazy with everything she does. She hasn't done this in so long, and she's never done it like this before.

I put my hand on her head as she moved up and down, and she twirled her tongue.

"Fuck Melissa." She makes me feel so good.

This girl is my world and we're finally married. This is my girl and I can't believe what she was doing to me.

I pulled her hair and she moaned. She looked up at me with a smile and I couldln't stop looking at her.

She started to climb on top of me and used her hands.

She was looking down at me. "I have one sexy husband."

She said into my ear as she pumped her hand harder.

"Holy shit." I grabbed her hand and kiss her as hard as I could to not moan too loud. The night before in our own home, we didn't have to care about the neighbors being right up against the wall anymore. This time we did, but it almost feels like home.

"Come for me." She says.

I started kissing her neck because I couldn't take it. She's really used her skills and I have no idea where it came from.

"I'm about to." Is all I can say.

She started moaning and it got me there faster. She's so sexy when she moans.

"Shit." She had her other hand around my neck, and I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

I finished right in her hand and I have to catch my breath. She doesn't let me though. She immediately grabs my face and kisses me.

"Damn you're hot." She told me.

"Hot?" She's never said that to me before. "Be careful baby, I can get used to that.

The day after, we didn't have anything planned. Well, I didn't and assuming we spent our day in the hotel room, getting room service and moving from, bed, to shower, to bed again, to the chair next to the TV, her surprise for me wasn't meant for yesterday.