Chapter 107

Melissa's POV:

Nothing happened at work again today. Even Jack and I were bored because no one came to see us and we caught up on everything that need to be handled while I was gone.

Now, Tim and I are snuggled together under a blanket on the couch watching Casablanca, our favorite movie.

I'm laying on his lap, and his hands are rubbing against my stomach as he kisses me sweetly.

I could stay like this in his arms forever.

He stops kissing me to stare at me. "What?" I ask with a smile.

"I think it's finally happening. The feeling of being husband and wife is finally syncing in."

I lean back up to his lips. "I thought that sunk in yesterday?" I ask before kissing him.

"Oh, no that was me who sunk into you."

I squeal as he brings my face back to his and kisses me as soft as he did before.

We stop and I snuggle close to him again. "Just think about it now, we have to plan holidays and anniversaries."

"Birthday parties."

"There's no rule book saying we have to do dinner parties right? I don't think I can handle that."

He laughs. "No, we can make our own rule book. This is all ours for the rest of our lives. We're in control together."

It's a weird feeling just being married. It feels like this is the beginning of it all. At the same time, I feel like I have to get everything ready for the rest of our lives now. I just want my husband to be happy.

"What are you thinking?" He asks in a cute voice.

I smile. "Just how I want to keep my husband happy for the rest of my life."

"You want to know how you can do that?" He takes my chin to look at him. "Be happy with me and don't break my heart."

I smile. "You do the same for me, handsome."

He smiles wide. "I missed you calling me that."

"My apologies. I won't call you anything else from now on."

"Hey, now I didn't mind being called hot and your husband. Those things turn me on too."

I laugh as he picks me up, so I can be above him and he kisses me.

"Are you still in love with me?" He asks.

"Hopelessly." I take a page from his vows. "I still have the bracelet to prove it." I show him. He smiles and kisses my hand.

"Are you still in love with me?"

He smiles. "Lean over and reach into my jacket pocket."

I turn around and do what he says. When I put my hand in the pocket, I can already feel the paper in his pocket and know what it is.

"You carry it with you? I thought you just kept it."

"Nope. I keep it with me always, so you're close. So, yes baby, I am hopelessly in love with you. I don't plan to change that ever."

"Just be happy and don't break my heart."

"You got it baby."