Chapter 73

Tim's POV:

I'm not sure how to mentally prepare for tonight. I know what Tony has plans, I just don't know where it is or what's to come. Since Tony is the one to plan the whole thing, I'm sure it's something I won't be able to prepare for on my own. He goes all out for himself and in a way, this is for him. He has best man duties and have took them serious ever since he got the title.

Now, I really don't know what I'll be walking into.

"Probie!" Tony walks back into the squad room from taking a walk somewhere with Ziva. "It's almost time. Are you excited?"

"I don't know. Ziva, should I be?"

She gives me a look that doesn't seem to help calm my nerves. "I wouldn't be able to tell you, McGee. I don't know anything."

"It's true." Tony says sternly. "I haven't told any women any details of tonight. I haven't even told Palmer or Jack."

What? He hasn't even told the other people attending the party. What the hell does he have planned?

"Told them what?" My girl appears in front of my desk.

"Hey." I pick myself up to give her a kiss on the cheek. It's refreshing when I look around to see Tony and Ziva are smiling while they look at us. They're really happy for us.

"I was just getting your soon to be husband pumped for tonight's events." I didn't want Tony to say anything about the party in front of Melissa. I should know by now that she doesn't mind as much as I do.

"Are you guys excited?" She looks at Tony and I as she takes a seat on my desk.

"I know I am. Probie, has no idea what he's in for."

I have no idea what's going on, but I'll be finding out later.

"What about you?" I grab my girls' hand. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm going to Ziva's. We're going to have a girl's night."

"I already have the pizza and popcorn ready in my head."

It's not even her bachelorette party and Ziva still has her back. I love these two together.

"And remember," Melissa squeezes my hand and pulls it closer to her. "We're having the parties on different nights for a reason." She turns to Tony; whose smile turns into fear. "You, or you."

"Hey guys." Palmer comes from around the corner and Melissa points at him too.

"Or you!" Now Palmer looks terrified. "Call if you need a ride. That isn't a suggestion."

Ziva looks proud at Melissa taking a stand. I know she agrees with her.

"Shit." Melissa turns to Jimmy and the fear is till all over his face. "Jimmy will Heather be at the wedding?"

"I was actually coming up here to tell you that she won't be able to make it. Her business might be taking off soon and she wants to be there for it. All her time is being dedicated to her business which I have to respect. She would love to be there."

Melissa puts his hand on his shoulder. "Jimmy don't worry about it. We're happy for her. We wouldn't have gone to that party if we didn't want her to succeed."

"That's right. We're happy to just have you Jimmy."

Our moment is interrupted when Gibbs walks into the squad room. He looks at Tony, Jimmy, and I and looks confused. "What are you guys still doing here?"

"What?"

Tony raises his hand. "Before we started to have a therapy session, I was going to tell you guys that Gibbs is letting us leave early to get ready for tonight."

Seriously? That was the last thing I expected from him. We've been trying to prove to him that we're able to be together without it interfering with our work. Now he's letting me leave early for the bachelor party.

I might as well take it while I can. I plan to only get married once.

"You heard him." Melissa says. "Go get ready for your big night."

I turn to Gibbs with gratitude. "Thank you, Gibbs."

"Have a blast boys." With that, Gibbs walks out of the room as if that was the only thing he wanted to say.

"I guess I'll go get my things. I'll see you guys tonight." Jimmy walks out next.

"Let's go Probie. It's party time, be ready I'll pick you up on time." Tony doesn't wait for me to catch up with him. It's like a fire was just lit under his ass.

I turn to Melissa who is still on my desk. "Are you leaving early too?"

"No, I'm going straight to Ziva's after this." She pulls me by my collar and forces her lips on to mine. She forces her tongue in my mouth, and then tears away from me. "Remember to call and who you're coming home too."

I feel dizzy when she's speaking that all I can say is "Okay."

That kiss was a warning to behave and a preview for what's going to happen after we're married.

I swear if Tony got strippers I'm running out of that place, because I'm not going to be able to make it.