Chapter 43

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

Alright it's settled. Text me when you arrive. I'll be there already. I can't wait to see you.

Awesome

Everything is falling into place.

Sarah and I have mended our relationship. She even apologized to Melissa and is happy for us getting married. She made my day and life a lot easier that day. I'm so glad that rehab is giving her the treatment that she needs.

When Melissa told me that she said she didn't want her to forgive her just because she feels bad, I was shocked. She's turning into a person that I never thought she could be. That's what I get for underestimating her. This place is going well for her.

I don't know whether our father has reached out to her at all. I doubt it. I didn't want to bring it up because if he hasn't, I didn't want to make her upset. Also, I didn't want to talk about him anyway. It would have put a damper on my mood.

I'm not sure if I'll invite him to the wedding. I know that he wouldn't leave his crew for it, even for his own son. I just don't know if I should even extend the invitation.

Never mind that, life is going well, and I want it to say like that until the wedding.

Now, that I got confirmation that my date is set for this week, life can stay that way. This is going swimmingly. I can practically hide my enthusiasm.

"Hey McDonald. Why the blinding smile?" Tony asks as he joins Ziva and I at our desks.

Ziva's attention is caught and she's looking over at me.

"Just that Sarah and I made up. Her and Melissa talked and made up and..." I can't tell them about my date. I'm not sure if it's going to go the way I want it to and don't want to let anyone down, especially her.

When I wander off in thought to see if I can come up with something else to tell them, I remember that James and her still haven't talked. I'm not sure how that's going to go, but she wants me with her. I'm going to be there for her like she was there for me. I just hope it's not the same day as my other plans.

"And we almost have the full guest list done."

"I think that's fabulous McGee." Ziva praises. "It's good to dive into this wedding with no regrets and a cleared conscience."

"Not that they did anything wrong. She's the one that went cuckoo bananas."

"Tony!" Ziva shouts.

"It's okay Ziva. Nothing can ruin my mood." Besides the thought of James treating Melissa wrong. He won't if I'm there. Then, I'm sure he'll go after me, but I rather it be me than her.

"I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just saying that they weren't at fault."

On that note, it's time to head home. I know this because Melissa is coming down the stairs with her things. I'm glad we've been carpooling again. I like to have more time with her before and after our workday.