Chapter 6

Melissa's POV:

Melissa's POV:

It was extremely hard for me to contain myself when Ziva and I sat on the couch. I wanted to blurt out the announcement when we opened the door, but I managed to hold my breath. I was squeezing my left hand so hard I thought I was going to split it in half. She noticed what I was doing but didn't notice the ring. I did a good job if I say so myself.

I'm so glad that they felt happy for us. I knew they would, but it was the nervousness of everything that's been happening to me- to us lately.

I'm so glad they weren't mad about the other night. They knew that if anyone got that type of news, that they would have done the same thing. Okay, maybe not the same thing, but they would have done something.

Their reactions to us being engaged is something I'm never going to forget. I couldn't imagine a better reaction from either of them. They mean everything to us and they know it.

The words that Ziva said after could have made me cry. I decided I've done that way too much. As sweet as it was, I want to save the tears for when I really need them.

"Yeah, Ducky is going to look so good in a suit."

I hit him in the chest because I know that he wasn't thinking of him for the job. Though, Ducky does look good in a suit. We've seen him in one on thanksgiving.

"You already know it's going to be Tony."

I knew it. "Good."

I look at the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

I can see he has something on his mind. It's obvious when he sighs.

"Baby, can I have my way with you now?"

Oh, damn how I thought he would never ask, then again, "You know you don't have to ask."

I look down at him for once and kiss him. I can feel his body start to walk to the bedroom.

He puts his hand up my little black dress and puts his fingers inside of me.

By instinct, I gasp and wrap my hands harder around him.

He has my back against the wall. I unbutton his shirt and start kissing his neck as he continues to go in and out of me with his fingers.

Oh, I want him.

He helps me take off his shirt and throws it on the ground. I can hear him start to take off his belt, but he manages to keep me against the wall and his fingers inside of me.

Damn, it got hot in here.

I bite my lip hard because he has more than one in me and it's making me go numb.

I can hear his pants fall and he takes his fingers out of me and puts himself inside.

I hear him moan and it sounds like music to me.

I have nothing to grab onto but him. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and moan in his ear as he thrusts in and out of me.

"I love you." He managed to tell me between his grunts.

I shut him up by kissing him. I put my tongue in his mouth and taste him.

It's hard not to moan when I can feel all of him and it feels so good.

I know with him I've finished fast, but this might be a new record.

My breathing gets heavy. I grab on to him for dear life and he makes me orgasm.

My body relaxes on his as he does his final thrust.

He carefully carries me to the bed and rests me there.

I grab on to him because I just want to be with him tonight. I want him to hold me.

The world is ours now.

He rests next to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you too." I finally tell him.