Chapter 103

Melissa's POV:

"This is your fault you know?"

"Me?" Tim and I just walked into our home from our honeymoon. We're a little late than we wanted to be. We're in our bedroom unpacking our bags from the trip. I didn't do much shopping. I mostly window shopped with Sarah when we were out but that's it.

Tim is in the closet hanging up his clothes, while my suitcase is on my bed and I'm folding the clothes, so they will fit into the drawers

"Yes," He says from the closet. "you're the one who brought it up last night and we spent the whole night-"

I sneak up from behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He spins at my touch. "Touching and loving each other the whole night?"

He smirks. I stick my lips out for him to kiss. He does just that.

"Yes, and that's why we were so tired this morning that we almost missed check out time and are now 'late' getting home." He says teasing.

"Well, I didn't hear you complaining last night when I was-"

I gasp when he bends down to pick me up and throws me over his shoulders. He brings me to the bed and is on top of me kissing me.

I don't want to let his lips go. I didn't get to kiss him the whole ride home and missed his lips. It's still our honeymoon if you really think about it.

"Didn't you miss doing this in our own bed?" He asks me.

I giggle. "I don't know. We've only ever kissed in this bed."

He starts to kiss my neck and goes lower. "Now, I know you didn't forget our wedding night."

I bite my lip. He gets closer to where I want him now. This time I'm wearing a skirt just like last time. These things really come in handy for these situations.

"I could never." I say softly.

He gets to my thighs and kisses them softly. He is teasing me still, but I promise you I don't mind.

"I married the most beautiful girl in the world."

I place my hand on his head. I love feeling his hair this way. I like rubbing his head while he kisses me.

My body jumps back, and I gasp for air. I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he uses his fingers and I try not to moan too loud, but this time we're in our own house. I can be as loud as I please.

He hasn't used his fingers like this for a long time. I forgot how good they felt all on their own.

"Tim." I moan and smile down at him. Damn, he's got to be good at everything he does.

He's pumping his fingers into me fast, but then slows down. That's when he starts kissing me and my head goes back.

"Shit." I say.

He starts moving his hands to lift up my shirt, and I help him. As I take off my shirt and unhook my bra, he grabs my breasts with his soft hands.

"Fuck." I say before his hands are on my shoulders and he's pushing me back on the bed and is on top of me

He enters me with no warning, and I give into him. "Do you like that?"

"Yes." I moan into his ear as he starts to suck on my neck.

It feels like he's lifting my entire body off the bed with the way he's lunging into me.

"You're perfect." He tells me.

"I love you." I manage to say with the power he's putting into me.

He flips me over and I'm on top of him. Instead of him leaning up to be with me, he's laying back in the bed, and that's how I like to see him. I can barely keep my eyes open with the way he's making me feel.