Chapter 62

Melissa's POV:

Melissa's POV:

Tim was right. We can't be moving too fast if we're living together and are engaged to each other. also, if we are the ones that want to move on from the situation and focus on our future again, so be it. It is no one else's business. My true friends will see that.

When I get into the car Ziva is driving and Jack is in the passenger seat. I brought in the back and I don't mind it. I never understood why people fight for shotgun. Like what's the point? Are you lacking in something in life that makes you feel better when you have the passenger seat?

I know Jack didn't do that to Ziva. He just sat in the passenger seat because he didn't want Ziva feel like Miss. Daisy.

"It's about damn time this is happening." Jack says to Ziva as she smiles. "Less than a month away and the bride doesn't have a dress. It hurts."

I laugh along because it's all I can do. I don't care about the dress I don't care we get married. I care that Tim is there and we are the ones that are tying the knot.

I pull myself up to be closer to them. "Where are we going anyway?"

"Well," Ziva begins. "As a good maid of honor, I decided to do some research. I looked up all the bridal shops in a 20-mile radius. Then, picked the ones I felt suit you most. Since you want a simple wedding, I went with the stores I thought were simple."

I smile ear to ear and kiss her on the cheek. "Thanks, Ziva."

I know that it's not easy picking a wedding dress for some people. I just don't want it that way with me. We all want our fantasy dress in the first store we go into. I hope I don't turn into one of those brides that freak out because they can't find the one. I'm not marrying a dress I'm marrying Tim.

It's not long before we get to the first bridal shop Ziva picked out. We end up leaving immediately because the place didn't really look clean. I don't really care that we didn't go in. It was mostly Jack that didn't want to step foot in there. He said it looked like it had bugs and mold in it, so I didn't even want to try.

The second shop we went to was mostly a prom dress store. There weren't many wedding dresses at all. There were about two sections of wedding dresses and they all looked the same. They weren't my style just by staring at them and Jack wasn't having it so we left. Ziva's just cares about what I want and doesn't care where we go because she figured this would happen anyway. I feel bad that it's happening because like I said I'm not marrying a dress. It's just that the stores we went to were just not good at all. Also, I feel like Jack would be more affected if I picked out a dress from those stores than me.

Finally, we get somewhere, and the outside looks great. We can see from through the windows that there are dresses everywhere and they're all different kinds. I can see Jack light up as he rushes out of the car.

"I don't know." I say to Ziva while we follow him. "This place looks promising."

She smiles and wraps her arms around me.