Chapter 106

Melissa's POV:

Last night was a complete bust. There were no signs of Juice returning back to their home. There were no gunshots in the air. It was as if they never came back. Tim drove as slow as he could without being suspicious, and yet there was nothing.

I could tell that Tim was happy about there being no sign of them, but I didn't say anything. I was too annoyed that we didn't get anything and he couldn't have been happier. We were on different sides last night.

Even though we were, I have to say though it felt good being out there with him again. The other times, there was a lot of sexual tension that I have to admit it might have fogged my focus a bit. Now that we're married and everyone knows it, it was as if it made things easier for us.

When we got home, I noticed Tim held me a little tighter. I did the same to him. Being expose to what they do out there and what we're about to go up against, is exhausting and makes me remember that I finally made this man my husband. I don't plan to lose him.

Jack and I stayed in the office today. We had four appointments and I missed doing this. It's just the moment the appointment would be over; I would be thinking what the guys are doing. I would try to sneak my head out when I would walk a patient to the door, but I didn't want to seem to obvious and had to stop.

I told Gibbs and Jack I would be here if Jack needed help or there were appointments, but I knew there was a lot that had to be done, because Jack missed some things while I was gone. It was no problem because they were just things that I would normally do anyway. Vance made an except for him to do it while I was gone because who else was going to do it?

"Well, it was finally good to have you back." Jack says as he packs up his things.

I'm doing the same at my desk. He wasn't really in his office today because we needed each other for the majority of the day. When I had appointments, of course he went in there, but that was about it.

"Felt good to be back."

"Hey." I hear my husband at the door, holding his bag.

"Hey? Are you guys done for the day?"

"Yup. I was coming to see if you guys were done."

"We are and thank goodness she's back. I don't think I'll survive another day without her."

I smile. Jack is so sweet. "Hey, I wanted to say thank you for the pictures. We had no idea you were taking them the whole time."

Tim jumps in. "Yeah, they looked amazing. We had no idea you had a camera in your hands the entire time."

"I'm a man of many talents." He winks at Tim. Tim laughs because he thinks it's funny. I love that about him. He knows Jack is just joking and doesn't take offense.

"Well, I'll see you both later."

Tim stays with me while I continue to get my stuff together. "So, did anything interesting happen today?" He takes a moment to laugh at himself. "Oh, that's right even if something interesting did happen, you wouldn't be able to tell me."

He's so goofy. "That's true. How was your day?"

"We didn't exactly do anything." I have my stuff together and he locks his hand with mine as we walk out of my office. I have to lock it behind me, but he still holds me close.

"Melissa, we have no leads. Nothing popped up today, and we specifically stayed in just in case we got anything, but we got nothing."

Gibbs was right. The second they fled the area, all of my knowledge I had of them wasn't needed anymore. No one knows where they went, and no one knows what they were doing while they were gone.

So, why did they come back?

"Ah, the newlyweds." Vance says as we make our way to the stairs.

"Hey Vance."

"Did you guys have a good time?"

"Yes, sir." Tim answers quickly, while gripping my hand tighter. "It was great. We really needed the time off."

Vance laughs. "Well, I'm glad you had a great time. Congratulations again, Mr. and Mrs. McGee."

He walks away from us and Tim starts to head down the stairs, but I don't move. "Baby, what is it?"

"It's nothing." I smile at him. "It's just no one has ever said that to me before."

He smiles and takes me by the waist. "Well, Mrs. McGee. We should get you home then so I can show you that you are."

We get home and Tim guides me to the couch in the living room. Tim is Holding my face and kissing me with so much force I can barely stand.

Luckily, we get to the couch and his body is on top of mine and he's taking my leggings off of me.

I start tearing at his shirt and he isn't wearing an under shirt today. He rips the shirt off of me and leaves my purple lace bra on. His pants are down along with his boxers and he shoves himself inside of me.

I was ready for him the second we left NCIS. He starts kissing my neck and he's really sucking it today. I can feel him everywhere and want more.

He's using all his force which is making me dig my nails into his back.

I don't know how he managed it, but I'm feeling him more than ever right now.

"Shit."

"I love you." He whispers into my ear.

I can barely move my body with his going against mine, but I'm not complaining. I should try being on the bottom like this more often.

He moves his hands all over my body. He moves his fingers to my sweet spot and my toes curl.

I bite my lip, which causes him to kiss me hard.

"Tim." I say between his lips.

"Me too." He says, letting me know that he's going to finish too.

I can't do anything when I do. My body tenses along with his, and we finish on the couch.

He rolls on his side and wraps his arms around me. "Now, do you feel like Mrs. McGee?"

I'm out of breath, but what he just said sends electricity through my body. "More than ever."