Chapter 109

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

I'm walking Melissa to her office and she seems off. There's something going on in that head of hers and I want to know what it is.

"Hey. What's going on in there?"

She looks at me startled. "Nothing. I just have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know how to explain it."

We get to her office and Jack is already there and is holding a blue photo album in his hand. "Surprise!"

I watch her face go from worry to happiness. "Jack? What is this? You got them developed?"

I knew he would do that. She grabs the album out of his hands and stares at the cover of us standing at the altar.

"Jack, I can't believe you did this."

"There's actually another surprise, and Tim I'm glad you're here to see it." He starts walking over to her desk and puts his arms out. "Tada!"

It takes us a minute to figure out what he's referring to, until I hear Melissa gasp and head for her nameplate. She picks it up and shows it to me.

Melissa McGee

I smile wide and go to her to hold it. "Oh, this is awesome."

"Jack did you do this?"

"Okay, I can't take credit for the nameplate because it was delivered from Vance when I got here."

I laugh and look at Melissa gawk at it while I hold it. "Well, I'll act like it's from you any way." She puts the photo album down and goes to him. "Thank you, Jack this is the sweetest thing you could have ever given us."

I go to hug him after her. "Thanks Jack, this means a lot to us."

"Well, I try." He smiles.

"Okay, baby. I got to go. I'll see you later okay?" I kiss her on her beautiful lips.

"Okay, handsome."

I leave her in her office with Jack. I wonder that weird feeling she was having in her stomach about. I'll ask her about it later. I didn't drop off my things at my desk like I usually do. It will look like I'm late to Gibbs when I was actually early.

"McGee." Speaking of the devil.

I turn around and there he is right in front of me. "Hey, boss."

"Hey, how are you doing?"

I shrug. "I'm doing well. I'm just waiting for Juice to pop up, so we can get this over with."

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm letting everyone know that when that happens, there is a plan in place. The instructions will be given when needed and we'll go from there."

"Sure boss. I got it." I start to head down the stairs, but he stops me. He doesn't say anything though. "Yes, boss?"

He opens his mouth but doesn't say anything again. He snaps himself out of it. "I just want to let you know I appreciate everything you do around here."