Part title

Krishna looked at his beloved wife and friend who are in serious discussion.The Panchala princess is in her bride's attire.She is looking gorgeous but her eyes portray her pain and anguish.

Krishna smiled at her.What is this krishnaa,Why are you so sad? Not suits a bride.  He said.

     Krishnaa could not control herself.   How can I be happy Govind,I am not an ordinary bride .I would be wedded to five.Just because I did not say any thing,people will think that I am positive about it.I can't even protest because the person  who won me  would never accept me against his mother and brother's wish.       Except this I don't have any other option.

                                Krishna looked at her with concern.  Krishnaa, don't get carried away by the difficult task ahead.Look at it with positivity.    Draupadi flared up.Tell me Govind How can I love them equally? I can attend to their needs with equal attention. But how is it possible to pour my love without bias?

                                  Krishna  said in a calm voice.Who told you to measure your love?  Don't be judgemental to your own self.Tellme now.Do you respect Eldest?Draupadi thought of him.Yes Govind.I respect the Eldest for his composure and concern .Krishna said.So your love towards him Is in the formof regard and respect.Now tell me Do you likeBheema?   Draupadi thought of the big hearted Bheema who cares so much for her.Yes Govind I like his caring and protective nature. Krishna said..Good.Now your love towards him is in the form of acknowledging his big heart and concern for you.Now What about the Twins? Krishna asked.

                                                Draupadi thought  about the twinsThe fun loving Nakul and intelligent Sahadeva.Yes Govind.I like them for their good nature.

Krishna said.so Your love is in the form of affection for them.Krishna laughed mischievously .Now who is left?

Draupadi blushed and pretended anger.Dont tease me Govind.Ok sakhi how do you love my friend?he questioned with a smile in his eyes.Draupadi closed her eyes.She could feel her handsome,innocent Arjun before her eyes.She saw him hitting the  target tackling the whole lot of warriors,Accepting her garland with a winning smile...Draupadi was lost in the ocean of her love when Krishna brought her back to reality.

    O princess of Panchal,come out of your trance.I understood your feelings for my Parth.He laughed.Draupadi got hurt. You take every thing so lightly. You don't bother about me at all. She accused him.

Krishna looked at  her with affection. Now listen to me krishnaa.Love is multifold.There are many facets to it.Respect,concern affection...You love the four  pandavas in such a way that will bind you to them  forever.Your love towards Parth is different.Your connection is with his soul which is eternal. Now love them in different ways  don't compare your feelings for them ever .Then you won't be in trouble at all.

  Draupadi looked at him with half conviction.But how can I satisfy myself by not being with him always. I wish to spend every moment of my life with him which is not possible at all.

                  Krishna smiled his Devine smile. You know  krishnaa,I left Raadha in Brindavan,but still she lives within me every moment. Her love is Devine.We never feel the separation at all. That is soul connection.You love Arjun in such a way that you won't bother whether you live with him or not.

              Draupadi's eyes widened with realisation.Krishna smiled at her.  You know sakhi    We the three krishnas you, me and Parth came to this earth to ful fill the Devine plan.Our purpose is to restore dharma and punish the Evil.So we should sacrifice our physical happiness and work towards the    Realisation of our goal.    

Draupadi felt the divinity in Krishna's voice.She looked at him with tears in her eyes.   Krishna assured her.Sakhi, your love for Parth Will be remembered  by generations to come.Vedavyasa himself will record your love  and bear testimony for it.Your sacrifice do not go waste.   Krishna placed his hand on her head and walked away.

The night before the marriage Kunti can not sleep at all.She is tensed up thinking about the unusual marriage that will take place tomorrow onwards.What did she do.  Is she experimenting with the happiness of her sons as well as the princess of Panchala..What. Will Grandfather  Bheeshma's say if he knows about it?Gandhari did I also may hate her for taking such decision.As the time of marriage approaches she feels guilty for being the reason for that. Of course Her Eldest won't take any decision without deliberating properly.But that is not enough.She needs someone else to support her and soothe her mind.Vedvyasa's previous birth story gave a new dimension to the decision and supported them.But still she feels disturbed and only one person can help her out.Krishna.                                      
Kunti did not hesitate to go to Krishna at such an odd our of the night.She reached krishna's place which in the same palace as of the pandavas.She heard the voices of satya and Krishna who are seriously discussing something.Satya's voice is heard clearly.No lord whatever you say I feel bad for both of them.Why should they be separated When they have every right to enjoy their conjugal wife as husband and wife.Now please I want to sleep Any way I have to support Draupadi tomorrow at her most crucial hour.    Kunti could'nt control herself and called from outside Kanha will you come out once? Next moment she saw Krishna before her looking at her with surprise.Before he says any thing Kunti took his hand and said I want to talk to you Kanha,it is important Let us go to the garden.