Part 149

The Madhrai Rajya sabha got tensed up. A judgement is to be passed on the prince of Utkala who was imprisoned by Alli Rani after defeating him in one on one fight with sword. The crime he committed was proposing Allirani for marriage. He was brought into the court and after establishing his offence AlliRani will deliver the verdict.
The chief minister of Madhurai  who is old,Setu Madhavan felt bad for the good looking prince who invited doom by doing what should not be done. The minister who is a close associate of Alli's father knew why Alli became averse to men and marriage. Alli's father lost his kingdom due to the treachery of Neelmugan a distant relative of the royal family. Alli's parents suffered a lot and lived a life devoid of riches and comforts. They are the devotees of Madhura Meenakshi and think Alli is born with the grace of the goddess.
Alli learnt warfare from secret sources and became competent. She collected tribals and her wellwishers and trained them in warfare. Then she attacked Neelmugan and defeated him in straight war. Then onwards she became Allirani,the tigress who hates men. Alli is famous for her beauty and got captivating personality. But who ever proposes to her will either get death punishment or life imprisonment.
Now Utkala prince is facing the trial and soon he will meet his ill fate. The Sabha became silent as the judgement will be pronounced shortly. Alli Rani stood up and declared. The prince commuted heneious crime of proposing the queen of Madhurai. He will get life imprisonment and spend his life in prison. Previously two more princes did the same and now they will be given company by the new entrant into the prison.I hope every one learns the lesson.

Alli concluded and her sainyadhyakshaa who is a lady took the prince away to carry on the punishment.The members of the court got stupefied .After Alli left they cursed Alli with bitter words. One of them hoped. Let us pray to Mata Minakshi to send the saviour here and change Allirani into a woman,a wife and a mother...

It was a warm afternoon on the banks of Yamuna.The pandav family is enjoying the atmosphere as Arjun and Krishna are conducting competitions for children.In running race Nakul'sson Satanika came first and in shooting target Sahadev's son scored good. Sutasom excelled in weight lifting. Little Abhi made an effort with his toy bow and the arrow released by him shot the target perfectly. Arjun became excited and lifted Abhi on his shoulders.
Satya remarked. He will give you competition after he grows up.Krishna is immensely pleased and praised Abhi's eyesight. Subhadra and Panchali gave big applause to Abhi. The children were given nice gifts by Nakul which were liked by them.Then came the real excitement in the form of the game designed for Elders by Satya. The children were asked to play nearby.
Panchali sat with Kirti in her lap who is playing as usual with her plait. She felt sleepy but was not allowed by Satya to leave.Satya started with Bheem . Bhrata Bheem,the regretful moment in your life,tell us.
Bheem thought well. He then answered. The Swayamvara day. I regretted not learning Archery perfectly.I can not hit the fish target . Arjun grabbed the whole limelight and became a hero in the eyes of every one including Panchali.
Every one clapped but Nakul teased him. I thought it must be the day you made Bhrata Arjun cry by hiding his bow and father asked you not to eat laddoos for one week.
Satya smiled and asked Jalandhara. What is that one quality that you don't like in Bheem? Jalandhara instantly replied. His stay at kitchen.He will spend more time there than with me. I am frustrated. And I can't learn cooking which I hate. So I spend little time there. Satya teased Bheem. Bhrata it is high time you should pay attention to her rather than Laadoos
. Then she asked Subhadra to tell What is that one quality you want to change in Arjun? Subhadra looked at him and Arjun hid his face on Krishna's shoulder. Subhadra smilingly asked, Can't I tell more than one?atleast three. Satya said Go ahead. Subhadra started in a clear voice. He is unpredictable. Always want to roam. He hates to stay indoors.I feel it is good to be at home and enjoy but he can't.I want him to develop patience and reduce his moving habit.
Panchali has a smile on her face. Subhadra is asking him to change his basic nature which is impossible for him. Subhadra continued. He pampers Abhi a lot. He should change it a bit. For that reason,Abhi is becoming spoilt. And what is the third one Bhadra? Krishna affectionately asked his dear  sister.
His obsession for you Bhrata. Subhadra declared. Krishna made a face and every one clapped.subhadra continued. I feel he enjoys your company more than any of us. These days he started taking your name in dreams also. I really feel he should do justice to us. After all we are his wives.i fear what will happen when Chitra and Ulupi comes here. Sorry I forgot Rekha.
Satya winked at Arjun. Great Archer? See how many complaints are there? Panchali will you agree with Subhadra? Satya questioned.Panchali looked into his hazel eyes and as usual sailed into another dream world.

Arjun protested with Satya. Why are you asking the same question to both of them? Not fair. If Panchali supports Subhadra then I have to change. If she contradicts then they both will quarrel with each other. Both ways I will lose.Dont create problems in my family life.
Every one applauded Arjun and Satya snapped. Too clever Arjun, That is why you manage so well with women like my lord. Arjun said with sarcasm.you can praise me later. Now finish off your silly game .we have so much to do in the evening.
Satya asked Karenu. If you are given a boon to change your form whose looks do you like to possess? Karenu  stated without thinking twice. I wish to get Panchali's form.I just can't get over her looks. I admit I envy her. Her beauty  is simply out of the world. Every one clapped and hailed Draupadi that made her blush profusely.
Krishna said. That is the effect of coming out of fire. Totally different. You all should understand the speciality of the Fireborn. Arjun retorted. Yes. Absolutely correct. But on the flip side you will face the heat if she gets angry. It takes so much to cool the fire.
Panchali side glanced at him showing her annoyance and Arjun acted as if he is getting burns.Satya laughed at his antics and asked Nakul, Tell one quality you like most in Karenu. Nakul responded. Her frankness. She is outspoken.She never hides anything inside. I like that very much.
Satya commented you are made  for each other.Now  Vijaya, your turn. Are you not angry with Sahadev's mother obsession? He came but went back missing his mother. Isn't it irritating? Vijaya nodded her head. No I love him for what he is. A man who loves his mother will love his wife too. I have no problem with that. My only problem is with his silence. Sometimes I get frustrated. But then Mata told me that he focuses his energy into spiritual growth,I understood. He is not human but super human. Arjun praised Vijaya. Well said . You really understood my brother properly. Satya then smiled and said. Now both the friends be ready to face me.
Krishna and Arjun looked at other mischievously.Satya started.Lord for you first. Which wife out of Your Eight queens understands you most?

Krishna instantly said It is Parth. Satya is miffed. I said among your queens.Arjun answered . Since he spends most of his time with me I am also a contender in this regard. So you should accept his answer.
Satya nodded her head in desperation and asked Krishna. Which is the most cherished moment of your life?
Krishna replied. When I went to the potters hut and hugged Parth that is the moment of my life
. Panchali could not control her laugher. Satya stop questioning them. You will get nothing out of this. Satya is adamant. She asked Arjun.what is your unfulfilled wish? Arjun answered straightly. To go to a far away place and spend time  with Madhav without any fear of Satya's intrusion.
Bheem,Nakul and the ladies laughed seeing the sulking face of Satya. What did you think first after getting up from sleep.? She asked Arjun. That I should be saved from your  silly games and escape with Madhav.
Panchali and Subhadra laughed till they get tears in their eyes. Krishna and Arjun patted each other in appreciation. One final question to both of you. What will you do if you fall in love with the same woman desparately? Who will do the sacrifice?
Krishna and Arjun became silent. Satya felt proud.Finally she managed to silence them.Every one is curious to hear what the friends say. Then came through reply from both of them together. We will ask her to tie up the Raksha bandhan making us her brothers.
Every one shouted with joy appreciating their answer. Arjun tried to wind up the session. It is over now. Let us move on. Satya teased him. You want to save your wife from questioning ? Not done. Panchali pleaded with her. Leave me Satya,Kirti is getting irritated.I will go to the camp. Arjun stood up took Kirti on his shoulder and said let us go.As both are going together,Satya smiled at Krishna with a meaningful glance.
Krishna understood her admiration for Arjun who would never cause inconvenience to his dear wife and child. After they entered the camp Panchali took Kirti and said. You go there. Send Malini I will manage. She placed Kirti in the jhoola and lied on her couch feeling too tired. Arjun placed his hand on her forehead.Panchali kept her hand over his. Arjun,I felt Pragati in the morning. She told me she is coming. Panchali explained her dream. Arjun is ecastic, Really? Is my Pragati coming to me at last? Krishnaa,how is she? He asked with excitement.She is too cute.She has your hair. Panchali smiled at him. Arjun lied on her placed his head on her heart.I wish she will take less time to come to us. Within months,no days,no within minutes. He whispered. Panchali hugged him and felt his heart beat merge with her. On the bank of Yamuna Krishna who kept his head on Satya's lap smiled and blessed his dear Parth and Sakhi with fulfilment and bliss in love.