Part title

The whole of Kampilya  came to life.They want to celebrate the much desired marriage of their  exclusively beautiful princess with handsome and valiant Dhananjay.All of them wanted to greet Arjun and Draupadi by attending their marriage with their whole families.Even Drupad's friendly kings and wellwishers are specially attending the marriage mainly to see the winner of the contest closely and bless both.Aspiring father's of unmarried daughters very much want to utilise the occasion and offer their daughters to Phalgun.They want political alliance with Arjun.They are not bothered of Arjun being the third pandav and there by won't get the throne for himself,Yudhishtir being the Eldest.They very we'll know that Arjun's valour will establish the kingdom of his brother.So he is indispensable  and if he wants he can at anytime secure a kingdom for himself .Drupad understood the mindset of his people far before and changed the venue of the marriage from indoors to outdoors.He himself is not less excited.He was brimming with energy and looking after the arrangements personally.  A very big stage was erected in the open space adjacent to the royal garden.Thousands of varieties of flowers were used to decorate the stage and mandap.Drupad by now got to know the taste of Arjun. So he tried his best to keep every thing grand but natural.  Arjun got up so early as he just could not sleep further.
Mother kunti came to him and blessed him kissing on his forehead," she said.Phalgun,my blessing will always be with you.I will never forget your magnanimity towards your brothers.Now be ready without delay.Krishna is coming to look after every thing."
Just when she left Krishna came with the gorgeous silk garments sent by his father VaSudeva.".Now Parth,Don't put a face that shows your emberassment inplace of sheer pleasure.Today you are getting married to the most beautiful woman on earth.That too by winning her not like your brothers  who got her as a privilege .Enjoy the moment " Krishna tried to cheer him up.
.          Parth frustratingly asked him."Did you see how Maharaj Drupad lost his control in every thing..."..       See how the venue got changed !What will my Eldest think?They got very simple marriages and I? "He could not complete his lines.   Krishna said firmly."Parth,I already told you once, I am telling you again..Parth,let king Drupad fulfill his heart felt desire in his own way.He deserves it. He has his obligations also as he should present you before the whole universe that his pledge had been fulfilled.So many kings are attending today to greet the winner of fish target."Krishna ruffled Arjun's luscious locks."Now dear Parth,bask in your own glory,Enjoy the limelight and make my sakhi happy.You know yesterday satya challenged me that she will make Krishnaa irresistible by doing her make up differently and make you swoon over her. My sakshi is already gorgeous and if satya adds her bit,you can't even imagine.I told satya that I will make you surpass my sakhi in every way.Now change your expression and co operate with me .I should prevail over satya.   "Arjun laughed at this and followed his Madhav .