Part title

Draupadi was so touched by his love towards his grand father that she could not help but smoothen his curls.Arjun took her hand into his."The story is not finished yet.But I know you can't wait to confess go on."he  teased her.
Draupadi's face became red and she boldly retorted,Did I say that I can't wait to say ...she stopped.
Arjun caught her in the middle. "To say what dear?   "Draupadi thought it is too hard for her to tackle him at all.He is too smart with his words.
Arjun did not stop there ." You know krishnaa Malava king has come with an offer of his daughter.  Govind is telling me,She will say what I want to hear."He looked deeply into her eyes,but a slight smile is there at the corner of his lips.
Draupadi closed his mouth with her beautiful palm decorated with red mehendi  Her eyes mirrored her posessiveness for Arjun.
Arjun got mesmerised  at the touch of het hand, on his lips but before he could do anything Draupadi's palm moved upwards and closed his eyes.
Her melodious voice slowly pervaded the silent surroundings ."When I opened my eyes in the middle of the fire,it is for you only I was told .Father created his fire born only for his dearest Arjun,Often I quarrelled with him,you love him more than me.  He smiledat me.
No one will love him more than you.Krishnaa,you will understand only when you see him.and I assure you ,you would love him with your soul and heart. " he said.
Draupadi stopped and took off her hand from his eyes. She turned her back to him and watched the moonlight shine on the waters of the lake.Then she felt Arjun's hands fold her In his masculine arms.
He whispered near her ear."How nice it is to hear my name from your 's.  Never sounded so good. "Draupadi felt  blissful  and wished to stay there eternally without any fear or worry.