Part title

I reconciled with my fate Govind,I have no grudge towards any one. I understand the responsibility of a brother is higher than that of a friend. I adjusted my self to the fact that I have to share him with Subhadra in my tiniest period of my term with him. I have no regrets. Panchali said with bitterness and detachment.
Krishna looked at her with concern." I know you will never disappoint me in any situation. But I can't help it. Subhadra can not live without him. She said she would rather sacrifice her life rather than being a wife to Duryodhan. He said.
Panchali is sarcastic. Yes.I understand. Only Panchali has the fortitude to live without him and sacrifice even her right over her period for others because their love is greater than hers.
Krishna said firmly. Anyone may claim to love him the most but your love for him stands unparalleled. Thanks for making Parth complete by accepting him. The glow on his face is never seen before. I admit you also look complete . You both deserve each other. His words brought solace to Draupadi's anguish filled heart.

Revati is observing Draupadi since she entered Indraprastha. She is managing almost every thing regarding the Royal Palace of course with the help of Priyamvada,the loyal friend of Kunti. She manages the domestic affairs with such an expertise that Kunti is not bothered about anything. Back home in Dwaraka Rukmini has that skill to look after every one,.Devaki and Vasudev can not manage even one minute without Rukmini. All the wives of Krishna has good relation with Rukmini who is generous and understanding.

They never liked Satya who occupies major part of krishna's life without bothering about any one else. But managing Indraprasth's royal Antahpur is far more difficult as Maharani Draupadi herself is leading a complicated life as she was shared among the five brothers. Still Draupadi is perfectly managing her private life as well as the Antahpur. All her co wives are cordial with her and hold her in respect.
Revati observed. Draupadi is neither too close to them nor too distant.she manages treasury by herself and  kitchen along with Bheem and the way the guests were served umpteen varieties of  dishes at lunch and dinner is laudable . Kunti is too particular about daily poojas that Draupadi personally looks after each and every detail.Draupadi knows the duties alotted to the maids and remembers each and every one with the name and work. Revati also saw her checking the accounts in regular intervals with such precision and perfection.
She would never sit idle even for a moment.Revati admired her Subhadra's Elder co wife who looks gorgeous and functions with remarkable skill.Revati looked at Subhadra who is bubbly,carefree and spoilt. How could their ladli Subhadra make a mark for herself in the face of such tough competition from Draupadi!The other wives such as Devika,Vijaya andJalandhara are just happy being with their husbands. They will do anything if they are asked to.
Revati straight away asked Kunti . " why is every thing entrusted to Draupadi only.? She may feel burdened . Others can share her work no? Kunti smiled at her query . "You know Revati,I tried and tested every Bahu who entered into our family. I could not find any one else have the brains and skill to manage the royal palace. Barring Vijaya none of them have the zeal to learn and improve. So I can't take risk. I left everything to Panchali.Till today not even once did she falter in her work. Kunti proudly said.
Revati asked. So what do you expect from Subhadra?
Kunti understood her question. She placed her hand on Revati's shoulder." Don't worry about her. I want her to spread joy and happiness in Phalgun's life as well as ours. I am too pleased to have my brother vasudev's daughter as my bahu.
Just then Arjun came there searching for Sahadev. Revati laughed at him and said. Arjun,your mother is praising you for bringing her such a  good Bahu. Arjun thought it must be about Subhadra.
kunti looked at him with affection and said. "Yes Phalgun,I am really thankful to you for bringing Draupadi as  my daughters law . Without her I can't even imagine how Indraprasth will be . "
Arjun smiled and complained." Revati Didi These days mother became more inclined towards her Bahu rather than her sons. Now Subhadra also joined so you can imagine. "
Draupadi came there to ask Kunti about the special Pooja she arranged for the next day,Arjun taunted her. Now see mother will forget everything,her favourite bahu came no?
Draupadi could not understand what he meant, Kunti patted on his cheek.
she gave instructions to Draupadi and went with Revati.
Draupadi sideglanced at her husband who is gazing at her ,observing her ,making her every limb drool in bliss , she thought it better to leave as he may again do anything impulsively and the advantage will be his as it is kunti's rest room where no one will generally venture. Before she could move she found herself captive in his arms. His passion is clearly seen in his eyes.
Arjun leave me ,I have so much work.she tried her best to get out of his arms.Arjun made his grip even more tight and kissed on her forehead. Draupadi found herself reacting positively to his every touch and peck. She blamed herself for becoming that week in his presence. She looked into his hazel eyes,
Any one may come here, Let me go. She pleaded.
Arjun smiled,Are you fine if no one comes here? He mischeously asked, Draupadi tried to push him He bent forward and caressed her cheeks with his lips. You know mother is thanking me for bringing you into our family.
Draupadi smiled and asked What did you say? Arjun said in a husky voice. I want to tell it is highly difficult to explore Yajnaseni Draupadi completely. Draupadi understood his meaning and  blushed. You know it is not good to talk to naughty ones like you. She pretended anger and smirked. Arjun whispered in her ears .

Arjun kissed her on her lips and released her "this will help you remember me and my...Before he could complete Draupadi pushed him  and got out of the chamber, her every inch filled with thrill and excitement.