Part title

Krishna and Arjuna started walking by the river side. "Parth, your brow shows you are deeply deliberating something  seriously .What is that ? Don't brood over something that is not in your hands" Krishna touched his elbow and said in a soothening voice.
. Arjun looked at  Krishna who can gauze his deepest feelings inside. How could I not feel for something that  became a part of my whole existence!I am afraid ,bitterness will make her lose her innocence,faith  and desire to live life in all its glory. "Arjun desperately  sat on the cluster of rocks and started throwing pebbles into water.
Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder. "She will survive. You will  survive. There is much more to accomplish  that will make you the one who contributed the most to uphold the glory of Bharat Vansh.not only your clan you will show the way to pursue excellence and win the most difficult battles ever fought". He said as if predicting future ..
Arjun looked confused ."Madhav,right now we need to establish our kingdom that will be a proper place to rule for Eldest and  to live in peace for our people who followed us loyally leaving Hastinapur's well settled life. "
As Arjun completed his sentence, he saw a Brahmin approaching them. He looked wierd with his whole form exuding a certain fire like radiance. Krishna smiled at him as if he already anticipated his arrival.
Pranam Brahmin Devta," Arjun bowed. The Brahmin blessed him and said. "He Krishna, He Arjun, I request you to feed me and satisfy my hunger."Arjun asked him what type of food he wants to be served. The Brahmin explained. "I am Agnidev,The God of Fire. I want to consume this Khandava forest to satisfy my hunger. I am suffering with indigestion as I was made to swallow excessive ghee due to the continuous sacrifices performed by Maharaj Swet .The creator advised me to consume Khandav  with all the inhabitants to cure my disease. I tried many times but Indra prevented me by means of thunder showers. "Arjun surprisingly asked. "Why did he do so? "Agni replied. "Because his friend Nagraj Takshak lives here with his family.Then the creator told me " the great sages Nar and Narayan  have born as Arjun and Krishna. They will help your purpose. "So I came to you both to help me with your might. "Arjun was in shock. How is that possible? Nar, Narayan...
Krishna interrupted his thoughts. "Parth, what is you answer to Agnidev? "Arjun looked at Agni and frankly admitted. AgniDev, I  never hesitate to render help to one who solicits that from me. So is Madhav. But We don't possess the required weapons to fight the demons who live here and celestials who prevent us. That is my only concern. "
AgniDev closed his eyes and requested Varun Dev who came with great weapons for both of them. As Arjun looked at the great Bow brought by him, he was mesmerised by its unique splendour.
It is awesome. He thought and gazed at it just like an innocent child who got his newest colourful toy. Krishna smiled at him and assured."It is exclusively for you only. You both are made for each other. "Arjun extended his hand and coiled his fingers round its middle place and felt the submission and love of the bow towards him.
Agnidev said precisely. This is Gandiv. You will win many battles and earn fame with it. Arjun, These are the in exhaustive quivers. They will never become empty. This chariot of white steeds and Ape banner make you famous as Swet Vahan. This conch is Devdutt Your rivals will tremble with fear when they hear the sound.

Agnidev also gave Krishna Sudarshan, the Devine discus and Panchajanya, the Devine conch. Both the cousins are highly appeased with what they got. They became ready to help AgniDev to consume the Khandav. As the fire fiercely started consuming every thing the inhabitants tried to escape but Krishna and Arjun did not let any animal, bird or demon flee from the fire. The Gandiv danced merrily in Arjun's hands and complimented his energy,force,lightness of hand in releasing arrows.
Indra was informed about the burning of the forest  and fumed. He made heavy mass of clouds shower rain to extinguish fire. But Arjun prevented the showers .He made a cover of arrows over the forest preventing the showers to fall.Takshaka at that time was not there in the forest. His son Aswasena tried to escape with the help of his mother who swallowed him half but was killed by Arjun 's sharp edged arrow.
Indra created illusion that made Arjun unconscious and Aswasen escaped with Indra's timely help. After gaining consciousness,Arjun was enraged and cut every animal,every bird or demon to pieces with his shower of arrows. On the other hand Krishna killed many demons and animals with his Sudarshan .Indra again sent masses of clouds to shower heavily but Arjun's vayavyastr dispelled not only the clouds but diminished the force of Indra's Thunderbolt hurled at Arjun. The rain dried up. The sky is cleared of darkness.  Mayasur, a demon is about to be killed by Krishna but was saved by  Arjun.
All the celestials like Yama,Kubera, Aswins, Aryaman,Pushan Bhaga,Viswedevas,Siddhas and sadhyas attacked them with their special weapons.Still Gandiv thummed with menace and dispelled all the weapons of the opponents. Indra hurled a part of Mandara hill at Arjun, who pierced it into pieces with his powerful arrows.
For fifteen days the rage of Agni continued. The valour of  Arjun and Krishna shone brightly. Danavas,pisachas,Nagas, every inhabitant perished either in the glowing fire or in the fire of undisputed  valour displayed by the eternal friends. Indra relented and withdrew his attack. He heard the Devine voice that  made him realise the factual truth"...No one can defeat  Nar, Narayan the Devine sages.
He came down and praised his son and Krishna. I am gratified by your superior display of  valour. Ask for a boon.
Arjun expressed his desire to get all the Devine Astras .Indra smiled at him.You will certainly get them  my son,at an appropriate time.When you purify yourself with austerities. He promised.
Krishna said "Let my friendship with Parth remain eternal".Arjun had tears in his eyes. Indra said with immense satisfaction. So be it. You are already soul mates. You don't need my help. Now Arjun, I will make Viswakarma build the most beautiful city with the finest mansions and gardens. Apart from that a Devine Sabha will be built by Maya on the instructions of Krishna. Arjun looked at Maya who pleaded with him. Rajkumar Arjun.it is my token of gratitude for you .you saved my life.Please accept it.
Arjun looked at Krishna who nodded in approval.Only six were saved from Khandava fire.Maya, Aswasena,and the four sarngaka birds.                                                                      
Indraprasth the city of prosperity, the city of great wonder got established.
TheMayasabha rose within short while making every one swoon over its peerless beauty. Draupadi is no exception. Ever since she heard the great victory of her husband over the whole lot of celestials including his father Indra,she started walking on clouds. She liked her exquisite mansion that is a dream come true for her as every bit of it reminded her that it is the result of her dear Arjun's extraordinary valour and ofcourse her Govind's Devine grace over them.

The coronation ceremony of yudhi is fixed after four days and her year with him will start. Draupadi desperately wished to meet him and express her pride and happiness over his great victory. She also wished to meet Govind alone but as usual he and his Parth have time only for each other. She has another ardent desire. To have a close look at Arjun's Gandiv that became the talk of Indraprasth.