Part title

Nakul laughed and said "Maata, Bhrata Arjun will pass through Malava after sometime. Do you think Malava  princess will leave Bharata at all? Didnt we see how adamant Malava king is towards  making an alliance at the time of Draupadi's swayamvar? "
Kunti interrupted Nakul. "We will see when it happens,now don't predict any such things. "She saw the pale face of Draupadi and looked at Priyamvada. ,who asked Draupadi to come with her to see evening Pooja arrangements. ...
it is past midnight. Indraprasth is sleeping peacefully but their queen is standing on her terrace looking at the direction where she saw her Arjun last time. Is it that easy to possess you Arjun? A nagakanya threaten that she will sacrifice her life and you obliged her. But your fire born Draupadi who came to this earth for your sake has to wait endlessly to unite with you. Is'nt it strange? What would have happened if I did the same ? Draupadi laughed with sarcasm. A nagakanya is free to do such things but not a royal born like her. Even Bhanumati is made to accept arrogant Duryodhan,despite her wish to have Arjun as her husband.
Priyamvada cane to her. Princess,you should not stay awake till late, it will spoil your health. "She softly said and added. Don't blame Arjun princess, you know he can not see others in pain. "Draupadi smiled ."Masi, you all love him so much that is why you can't even see the other side of the situation. Any way don't worry,I won't hate Arjun for accepting Ulupi. She turned away and walked out.

Arjun is back in Gangadwar. It seems like a dream to him . The abduction, ulupi's surreal charm ,the birth of Iravan, how will Krishnaa react to this? He knew his fire born beauty will hate him for losing himself to a nagakanya, but what could he do ? He can not take a chance with ulupi's life. Arjun's co pilgrims urged him to move ahead and on their behest,he went with them to Kashi,Gaya,and then turned south. He visited Srirangam and worshipped sriranganath. From there he went to Bheemeswar and worshipped Mahadev. He took sacred bath in Godavaririver and visited Indrakiladri and stayed there for some time. He worshipped DurgaBhavani and prayed for his krishnaa's peaceful and happy life. He then learnt from the messengers about the birth of sutasom, Bhima's son.
The feeling of discomfort became familiar to him,he thought. His wife now a mother of two sons, who are not his sons. But how can he grudge that as he himself is responsible for making her not a wife but a precious offering shared with his brothers ! Rajkumar Arjun,our next stop is Malava
. The Brahmins informed. Arjun is in a dilemma. He knew how strongly Malava king tried to woo him for his daughter in kampilya. He can not take a chance now. He told the Brahmins not to spread their travel details to any one. Little did he know that as soon as he reached Malava he will get s royal welcome as the  King  has his own set of  spies who gave him every single detail about Arjun's whereabouts.
Welcome to Malava sarvasreshreshth Dhanurdhar!  king welcomed the handsome prince for whom his daughter is desperately waiting. Arjun politely saluted him and accepted his reception. king straightly opened the topic. My daughter is waiting for you since four years taking up nanda gaurivrath which is very strenuous and difficult. I request you to accept her as your wife. I will be graced if you do so. "
Arjun replied. "You know I am strictly following rigid austerities as a part of my vow. I don't think it is possible at the moment. "The king did not relent and presented his daughter Arya before him. "I hope you both will come to an agreement in this matter. "
He left  requesting Arjun not to break the heart of his only daughter. Arjun looked at Arya who looked stunning even without wearing any ornaments. She is simple but beautiful in every limb. Arjun broke the silence. "Princess Arya, why do you make your  father suffer because of your severe vows? You should keep him happy and peaceful no? "
He is soft yet firm. Arya boldly looked into his eyes and said, "I can't help it. I followed gaurima's instruction.She asked me to do nanda Vrath to fulfill my desire. ..."
Arjun was surprised to see her resolve and the clarity with which she stated her point.
But I am an ascetic wandering here and there. I can not give you royal pleasures and I can not even take you to indraprasth." He clarified.
Arya smiled at him. "I know. You can not take me there. But I will wait. Only hurdle is ,my father can not wait as other kings are pressurising him to make an alliance with them so that they can get Malava along with me. You know my father has no sons. "Arjun is in confusion . Her every word is logical and valid.
Arya further said ."Gauri mata came in my dream and assured me that I will ger the best among warriors,Arjun as my husband. I believe her word. She only suggested me to do nanda vrath previously done by sati Devi to get shiv as her husband. "Arjun stared at her. Now for the second time it seems that he has to convince himself to break his vow but the reason now is Gauri maa's word. ...he helplessly closed his eyes to feel the scornful looks of his lotus eyed wife...
Draupadi is leading the life of ascetics. It is the year that she should belong to her Arjun. If only he were here she would have derived the ultimate bliss in his arms. But she is not that fortunate. She attends her queenly duties and after that will return to her hut made at a distance from the royal mansion. Bheem came to meet her that day. He is miffed with her for living there and eating very less food. "Panchali,why do you trouble yourself? The one for whom you are following such rigid life is happily enjoying life. First ulupi, now Aarya, now enough,come with me to the palace"
. He goaded her. Panchali smiled. "I am not bothered about what he is doing. I will follow my own heart and it is no burden for me.
Are you not angry with him? Tell me frankly. "Bheem persisted. Panchali replied patiently. "It is personal. I may be angry and may even have a problem but as I said it is between us. On the other hand, I can not deny I feel proud as my husband is desired by one and all. "Bheem is irritated. "I know you have a soft corner for him. But I can not support his narriages that will make you sulk. "Panchali did not answer. She knew Bheem's  love for her. But what ever is there it is between her and her Arjun. She can not criticise him before others. Saha Dev who listened to them said lightheartedly. Bharata Bheem, Bhrata Arjun is consolidating the power of Indraprasth. An alliance with Malava always helps us. Draupadi looked at him benevolently. This youngest brother ofArjun loves him a lot. She then proceeded to the mandir of shiv Shakti to pray for Arjun's safe return.