Part title

Subhadra has the reins in her hands. She is driving the chariot.Everything went on well as per krishna's plan. Subhadra went to Raivataka with little escort and Arjun who was waiting there with Krishna's chariot lifted her up,placed her in the chariot and drove fast. When the guards followed the chariot and tried to stop it ,Arjun gave the reins to her. He did not want to harm the guards for no  fault of them and hence he just made a barrier of arrows to obstruct them. Subhadra smiled on seeing his compassionate side. Arjun asked why she is smiling. Subhadra replied. "I wonder how you manage to win battles with such kindhearted ness.I heard that even when you captured king Drupad, you did'nt harm his soldiers"
.Arjun sighed heavily.Everything in his life is connected to that incident only which brought light and darkness also into his life. Subhadra continued. "People say that king Drupad was fascinated to the extent of creating fire born Draupadi for you. "There it is. She became an inseparable truth in his life. Arjun's life without the mention of Krishnaa impossible. People just can't see them apart. They are united in their thoughts even if they drifted apart in reality.
Why are you serious ,Did I say anything irrelevant ? "Subhadra asked him hesitatingly.
Arjun smiled at her innocent face and retorted. "How could Madhav's sister be irrelevant ? You said the fact only.I can't harm innocent people..."
Back in Dwaraka, Balaram is fuming with anger. How dare he insult us like this? He should bear the consequences. Let us attack him and bring Subhadra back.
Krishna is calm and composed . He said in his most endearing tone. "Bhrata what wrong had he done? He made us proud by accepting her as his wife.Moreover it is Subhadra who is driving the chariot .So it is clear that Subhadra abducted Arjun not the other way round. Do you think any one can defeat him in battle? Even Indra admitted defeat before him. Wisdom lies in accepting their alliance. "
Krishna's words brought the positive effect on Balram. Even Vasudev and Devaki desired Arjun as their son in law.

The marriage of Subhadra and Arjun reminded a celestial  marriage.Balaram offered many valuable gifts  to Arjun and blessed his dear sister wholeheartedly. "I know Krishna planned everything to fall in place. After all he is his dearest cousin. But I would have felt happy if you shared your wish with me also. "He told Subhadra who touched his feet. Vasudev is extremely happy to see his sister's son as his son in law .The bond between Yadavas and Pandavas got cemented . Satya teased Arjun. "Now prepare yourself to take Subhadra to Indraprasth. You can not leave her conveniently behind. "Arjun responded promptly. "Who told you I will leave her? If you send her now itself,I am ready to take her. "Balaram asked Arjun to stay till the end of rainy season and then leave for Indraprasth. Krishna supported that. Arjun's pilgrimage period came to an end. His year with Draupadi is commencing now. He wished to reach Indraprasth as early as possible. But he can not cross the word of Balram especially after he exhibited such magnanimity by accepting his union with Subhadra. His beloved will be waiting for him and he should present himself before her as early as possible.Subhadra's innocent love touched his heart and he  responded by fulfilling her dreams to the best of his ability. Subhadra is always on the move and gets hurt easily. She asked Arjun to describe each of his wives and his love for them. "Tell me how does ulupi look? Arjun smiled. "Nagakanya has mystic charm. Her love is unconditional. " he said with honesty.
Then Aarya ? Arjun remembered his saint like beautiful wife .She is Devine . Her love is truly devotional. He said with an endearing expression.
Tell me about Chitra . Subhadra persisted. Arjun is thrilled thinking about the Manipur princess. "She is full of energy and confidence. Her love is really challenging for me."
Now what about my love Subhadra pouted. Arjun patted on her cheek. You are naughty just like my Madhav,uninhibited.natural . "Subhadra placed her hand on his lips. Enough you are trying to flatter me. But the real test is ahead Tell about your queen."Subhadra shot the question without any hesitation.
She feels so free in his presence.Arjun also wonder about her conraidiare May be she is his uncle's daughter That is why...Subhadra brought him out of his thoughts. " Why are you silent,I would like to hear about your fire born .Satya Bhabi praised her so much. Bhrata says she is his only Sakhi around. And every one who attended the swayamvar praised her beauty to sky level. I heard that you both compliment each other in every way. I felt jealous. "Subhadra admitted frankly. Arjun is silent. How can he describe her? Words are not enough. "I can't say Subhadra ,her beauty can not be restricted to words. Her lotus eyes are like mirrors to her heart. Her hair, her whole form she is like the goddess of beauty incarnated. She is beauty with brains.not dumb full of life,vibrant. ...Arjun stopped abruptly.
And she is created for your sake."Subhadra completed with a smile. "Unfortunately for her"Arjun snapped...
Priyamvada's nephew brought a  Patr to Kunti from Gandhari.Priyamvada brought him to Kunti  when she is alone. Gandhari mata asked me to deliver this confidential letter which should only be read by you. He gave the letter and went off. Kunti asked Priyamvadha to close the door and read the letter. The essence of the letter is-- Since Arjun is unable to spend his prescribed years with Draupadi he should be given three years time to spend with his wife. Gandhari admonished Kunti ,..Enough of heart pain for both of them. Arjun should happily enjoy conjugal life not for a mere one year, he had lost his years of bliss. So adding the present year he should enjoy three years with Krishnaa. I hope you display kindness of heart at least this time. They deserve to be happy after severe trials..."
Kunti is frustrated,How can we disturb the cycle? Not possible. " she said.
Priyamvadha is sarcastic. "Yes you can't do any thing. Think over,By the time Arjun returns half of his year will be gone. Then new bride festivities celebrations,what is left for Draupadi ? "Kunti thought. She knew how disturbed Draupadi is on hearing the news of Arjun and Subhadra .It takes time for her to reconcile and forgive Arjun...Kunti opened the topic before Yudhishthir. She said decisively. "I feel it is my responsibility to see all my sons happy. As phalgun lost his years with Bahu he deserves to be given his due. "
But Bheem will protest. His year will stretch forward you know? "Yudhi said. Kunti is defiant. "He had his years with Panchali. He should not feel so. Any way you all have your other wives to take care of you. So Arjun will get three years with Krishnaa,she firmly stated.
Priyamvadha the lone listener felt grateful to Gandhari. She should inform this to princess. She thought with a satisfied smile.