Part title

The night strolled off with both of them sleeping peacefully after so many Yugas it seemed like. Draupadi got up as it is a habit for her to wake up before Brahmi Muhurt. She saw her husband sleeping blissfully by her side with his beautiful curls covering his face. They did not speak they did not make love nothing happened except the sound sleep the deep slumber they had through out the night. Draupadi smiled looking at him in that deep sleep. The conqueror of sleep finally succumbed to a much relieving sleep,relaxed and peaceful. She understood the extent of his guilty ness by his behaviour last night. He asked her forgiveness through his silence through his touch . That is enough for her. He cares. He feels for her. Panchali could not control herself from showing het gesture of love. She bent down and kissed his fingers lightly fearing disturbance to his sleep.
Those were the fingers that made the great Vasuki submit before Indra prasth. Those were the fingers that killed the horrible demons and made the treasury of Indraprasth flooded with gold.  He is  unconquerable  to gods,demons,serpants. Any one. She kept the curls back and uncovered his face. What surprise is there if girls like Rekha become obsessed and gethimwith devinehelp.She felt they are right in desiring him as their husband.

Draupadi silently got out of her bed ,prepared herself  to go to worship room.She suddenly felt dis interested to leave him. She reluctantly bent over him to arrange his blanket properly .She is about to turn away when she is imprisoned in Arjun's arms. Arjun did not open his eyes but pulled her into his blanket. Draupadi struggled to free herself. Arjun,leave me. You know I took bath . I have to go for worship.She pleaded with him.
Arjun kissed her forehead and replied in his sleepy voice. Worship your husband first. God will be pleased. He did not give her scope to move at all.
Arjun I already took bath leave me. Draupadi repeatedly tried to change his mind. She is afraid that Priyamvada may come to accompany her to the worship room. Arjun did not leave her instead he inhaled the blue lotus fragrance and passionately kissed her all over her face .
Priyamvada called from outside. Princess Are you ready? I am waiting outside.
Draupadi tried to reply but Arjun closed her lips with intensity not giving scope to her even to move. Priyamvada waited patiently. She thought since Draupadi was too much tired she must be taking time to get ready. Draupadi started feeling the unmistaken desire in Arjun's eyes that is enveloping her gradually but without any intention of leaving her at all.
She tried again. Arjun,Priyamvada masi is waiting. Let me go. Arjun teased her  you tell me first . Do you want to go leaving  your husband to his fate? Your eyes are telling no. Let us have a wonderful experience of passionate love. Draupadi blushed and said. Who told you so? I am not thinking like that. Any way mother will be waiting for me. She wanted me to do puja to show gratitude to mata Durga for bringing you back safely. Do you want to upset her?
Arjun left her as soon as he heard his mother's name. Now go,Don't stay for more and test my patience. He indicated his displeasure by turning to other side. Draupadi got down from the couch and as she is about to get out of the room Arjun's voice is heard. I know you will become busy with your queenly duties. But Arjun can not wait for you till mid night. Not possible.Draupadi stopped and looked back raising her eyebrows.
Arjun smiled at her and said in his husky voice. Wait for me my queen any where any time my love and passion will sweep you off your feet. Be careful . No be ready to get plunged in the ocean of love.
Draupadi nodded her head desperately ,walked fast and joined Priyamvada. Sorry Masi I could'nt get up in time. She gave explaination.Priyamvada smiled at her. Princess I understand. You should have stayed back. Draupadi firmly denied. No masi,He came back safe . It is time to thank Maata for her grace.

Arjun did the worship of Narayan as per kunti's instruction. His daily Abhishek also finished he relaxed . He felt refreshing due to his sound sleep last night. He missed his Madhav and wished he should come as early as possible with Subhadra  and the newborn. Still time is there for Subhadra's delivery it seems. Arjun then met his brothers at breakfast and saw Draupadi's tense face. He then remembered his words to her and smiled to himself. He just said whatever  he said impulsively. Sahadev said. "Bhrata Arjun,Eldest asked you to come to the assembly as important matters are there to discuss. Arjun nodded and asked. Bhrata Bheem,Is everything proper in all our borders? Why is it Eldest wanted to discuss? Bheem replied. There is no lapse anywhere Arjun,However Bhrata is worried about Jarasanth's misdeeds increasing day by day. The kings have no security it seems as they were kept prisoners to be sacrificed to kalabhairav. Arjun said thoughtfully. I think we should wait till  Madhav arrives and suggests us the needful. He can guide us well.