Part 166

Satya observed Bheeshma leaving to his chamber and approached Krishna and Arjun. She said. Till now we are discussing so many things about your wives. She pointed towards Krishna's wives who are sitting together and are in serious discussion. Only Rukmini is not there, she is helping Kunti as Panchali sat in the puja.

Arjun who is playing with Pragati sitting on the lap of Krishna cast an indifferent glance at Satya. Krishna smiled and said. Now what are you up to ? Satya explained. Lord,Among your wives I am dearer to you. So who is dearer to your Arjun? We are discussing that.
Arjun chided her. Devi Satya, see how Rukmini Didi is keeping herself busy with helping Mata. Learn something from her. Satya enjoyed his irritation and answered. I will do it. First let me find out who among your wives is dearer to you. Arjun replied curtly. I love all of them equally. And I think Madhav also loves everyone in the same way you live in delusion. Satya glanced at Krishna who gave a besotted expression that gave her relief.

Arjun observed that and scolded Krishna. Why do you pamper her that much? It is too much . Tell her Madhav that you love every wife of you equally. Satya argued defiantly. It is impossible. And I will prove it. I will definitely find out whom you love more. Tell me Arjun, isn't Panchali loves you more than her other husbands? Similarly...

Krishna signalled her to lower her voice. Arjun hesitatingly looked around to see if any of his brothers have heard satya's irreverant talk. Fortunately, none of them are around. Krishna is curious. What did your co wives say? Whom did Parth love more? Satya replied with a teasing smile on her face.
Jambavati says it must be Subhadra as she is your sister. But Kalindi says he must have loved Draupadi more. Lakshana says it must be Chitra . Bhadra says Arya may be dearer to him as she married him with the grace of goddess. Mitravinda says it must be Rekha as she is vasuki's sister.

And what do you feel? Krishna asked ignoring Arjun's impatience. Satya smiled and answered. Who else but Yajnaseni ? She is made for him. Krishna looked at her with great love. You are too smart Satya, he admired.

Parth see these ladies they always enjoy controversies. Arjun is miffed. And you support Satya? Ask her not to create problems in my dream land. He said. Any way I won't provide any clue about it. You will be  disappointed. 

Kunti asked her Bahus to take Asirvad from Krishna and the Pandavas,especially their husband. Krishna taunted. Be ready your wives will pull your legs. Arjun is desperate. Why should mother embarrass me with all these? He muttered under his breath. Kunti is too happy to have all her Bahus together . Each one is beautiful in her own way. But Panchali still is miles ahead with her beauty,dignity and personality.
Despite being a mother of many children she looks younger and fresher. Arjun held Pragati in his hands to divert the attention of is wives from him to his daughter. As expected every one came touched their feet and immediately got attracted to Pragati's cuteness.
They took her from him in turns and enjoyed her in their arms. Arjun sighed with relief and moved away along with Krishna. Chitra observed Kirti who is not at all leaving his mothers side and remarked. Looks like there is not much gap between Kirti and Pragati. Isn't it good to have considerable gap? Of course the baby is too cute.

Arya said holding her two year son closer . Princess Chitrangada,children are the gift of Ma Parvati . We should accept her Asirwad. Ulupi nodded and said. I agree. But Chitra did not mean any thing wrong. She is concerned of Panchali who is looking fragile.
Subhadra explained. It was troublesome during Kirti's birth. But Pragati made it quite easier. Even Rajavaidyaa was surprised. Kunti called them up. All of you sit together. I have kept your share of Ornaments brought by Phalgun separately. Bahu will bring them. Subhadra,you distribute them,she said.
Panchali gave Kirti  to her mother in law as he is half asleep. She askedPriyamvada to accompany her. Both of them took them out and Priyamvada carried them out with Malini's help. Lock that and come she told Draupadi. Panchali suddenly felt exhausted and sat on the Asan placing her head on the pillow. It has been one month only since Pragati's birth and taking care of both her children is showing effect. Now handling all her co wives and their attention on her. She got angry on Arjun. Too many  wives where is the necessity to marry that many? She remembered Alli's words. He is a flirt she said. Panchali bit her lip and thought. Yes he is. Suddenly she felt Arjun's arms round her shoulders.

There he is. The man who never leave her thoughts not even for a second. Are you fine? Masi asked me to help you lock this. He said with concern. Panchali looked up and replied. I am fine. Why did you come here? Your wives will observe your every move. Especially your dearest Chitra.
Arjun laughed. They are all busy checking ornaments. And why should I bother?i am not flirting with any stranger. He said. Panchali asked bluntly. So you came here to flirt with me?you better go  and attend on them. Chitra,Ulupi,Rekha...she chanted the names.
Arjun laughed and sat beside her on the Asan.So jealous, only one day since they arrived. See your face full of jealousy. He taunted. Panchali's face became red. She remembered the past incident in the same chamber when the bunch of keys got stuck in her saree folds,Arjun lied down on her lap and said in his husky voice. I also am thinking of that only,he said and pulled her down to taste her lips. Panchali enjoyed the moment and suddenly became alert.
Arjun get up. Mata must be waiting for me. You go first. I will come. Arjun unwillingly got up and whispered. You know how beautiful you are looking today? I am tempted too much Krishnaa,But the Raajavaidyaa is there observing me . Panchali smiled and pushed him to the door. Satya observed Arjun coming out of the locker room. She knew Panchali is inside. She proudly smiled and thought. I am right Arjun. You love Panchali the most. And I will prove it.