Part title

Panchali felt intrigued. Never did Arjun do puja or Aarti with her..especially before his mother. Why is he so forthcoming,she could not comprehend. And there he is her father..who attended the early morning puja for the first time. She could understand the glow on his face..he is relishing his dream that came true before his eyes. He is finally seeing her as Arjun's wife.

Just as she is in her own thoughts she lost her grip on the thali and Arjun who already took off his hands managed to catch that with his left hand.Nakul who just entered with Karenu applauded Arjun.." Perfect catch Bhrata ..he said.

Kunti who is observing Panchali's state of trance wondered ..the effect her third son has on her Bahu is unmistakable. She could sense her innermost feelings..but only thing she wishes is a little bit control on her feelings...but her Bahu is too transparent,,

Krishna laughed at Panchali and remarked in a low voice." Don't worry. He will take care of everything related to you..
Panchali turned red in face and distributed Prasad to every one.

She left on the pretext of looking after the arrangements for breakfast.

Bheem greeted her and exclaimed." Draupadi you look extraordinary..How nice are the garments. Arjun's taste is too good.

Panchali acknowledged his praise with a smile and asked." Did your brother reveal who is that person for whom this much hungama is happening?
Satya commented from behind." Panchali..Don't you know Arjun.. How stubborn he is! He said within one hour everything will be cleared..

Satya could not stop herself from praising Draupadi.. I am confused..I have to praise your beauty or your husband's selection..

Panchali stopped her from saying more.She is more anxious to find out Arjun's special guest who is not seen anywhere.Bheem asked her to bring the Annapurna thali to take out parts of dishes cooked for the sake of goddess. No one is allowed to go to the private chamber except Kunti and Draupadi.

Panchali went to the small chamber and took the golden thali in her hand..just then she heard Arjun's husky voice so nearer..he is standing almost blocking her from moving any way.

Panchali remained silent observing him.. He said he wanted to look smart on that day...and he is looking too handsome...but for whom? That is her confusion.

Arjun bent over her and appreciated her beauty without any inhibition..his hazel eyes swallowed her every feature,every curve,...You look too beautiful than I ever imagined..he stammered

Panchali felt on top of the world..years back when they were newly married she desparately waited to hear such words from him...but he always looked inhibited even to look at her freely. But now he is so open about his feelings...may be the fact that she belonged to him for three years made him relaxed or may be his experiences with his wives made him open up..confidently..
Suddenly Panchali remembered the special guest..

She looked straight into his eyes and asked." Will you reveal who that special person is?
Arjun laughed throwing his head back.. Then he became serious and said." You will become envious on seeing her. She is unparalleled. No one can stand on par with her.in beauty and grace..

Panchali got angry and confronted." So finally you admit she is another woman in your life. And you want me to do every thing for her sake..or for both of you.. How cruel you are.. Arjun..I hate you.

Arjun enjoyed the change of colours in her face and also the words shot in quick succession..
He took her hand and pressed it against his cheek.. Your words are sharper than my arrows. And your anger? Did you ever look in mirror when you get angry? Your beauty enhances and you look awesome. Please don't stop getting angry with me... If you want I will bring as many co wives to Indraprasth to see your expression..he continued..

Panchali ordered him." Leave my way Arjun.. I have work..she is so distraught on hearing about the special person in his life.

Arjun took her closer and kissed on her forehead..he whispered in low voice..I promise..now in this dining chamber only you will know my special guest.. But I must confess..staying closer to you is so tempting Yajnaseni..you test my control..and I fear I may face defeat.. But Arjun never knows the taste of defeat.. So the only way to save my reputation is ..your forgiveness..
Why can't you offer me solace for all my wrongs done?

Let us enjoy life as never before.. Don't you love me as before? The answer is hidden in your lotus eyes..once you raise them I will win..look at me Krishnaa.. Arjun's manly voice spelt magic on her..the princess of Panchal raised her eyes to look at her Arjun..as if in trance.