Part title

The evening away from Yamuna a big stage is erected ...Drupad wondered on seeing such arrangements in such a short span.He asked Krishna " How could you make it happen in such a short while ? Only one day back I told Arjun..

Krishna laughed mischevously. " Your son in law is too energetic and focussed. He has very good soldiers at his disposal who strived hard to make it possible. All through nite we stayed here. Then we took bath and attended Aarti with Krishnaa.

Satya could not take away her eyes from Draupadi when she wore the half white dress sent by Arjun. She praised Arjun's selection." He has good taste.. You look wonderful .. We all are wearing the same in different colours but yours look unique."

Subhadra wore a pink colour that complemented her fair complexion. She asked Arjun who came to his mansion after lunch." How does it look on me? Surely your queen must be wearing something special..

Arjun understood her sense and laughed.He took her to the mirror and said." See your image. You look too beautiful.But in your own way. Don't compare yourself with anyone else. You don't need to..

Subhadra felt too happy hearing his words. Surely his queen's beauty is intimidating.But that should not make her feel less..She is Subhadra,Arjun's wife and Krishna's sister.She is special in every way
.

Krishna came forward to greet the ladies.. He lead them to the asans arranged and made them comfortable. Satya became busy with the show since she coordinated the event.There is a musical drama enacted by a group of dancers ..the marriage of Parvati with Siva .

They started from Parvati's penance and portrayed the events till the marriage .. The dance drama won the hearts of all the viewers. Drupad announced special reward for them.

Draupadi asked Satya " How could these people arrive in such a short time? Where do they come from?

Satya smiled with pride. " If Satya takes the responsibility everything will fall in place. This group by chance have arrived day before yesterday to Indraprasth. They reached Arjun in time and he asked me to check them.. I did.. They are professionals with good amount of experience. I just gave them some tips and suggested changes in their make up..the result is before you.

One group showcased the glory of Kuru dynasty through their drama that won the hearts of all.

Narration mixed with portraying important incidents made it too interesting.Yayati,Pururava,Dushyantha,Santanu,Bhishma,Pandu and Pandavas found place in the drama..

The highlight of the day was the group dance that showcased Krishna's childhood antics. Kids of different age groups played the role of Krishna in different phases...and they got standing ovation.

Arjun asked Krishna with a sulking face." Why did you not let me a part of your childhood? How much fun I missed? I am not fortunate enough I feel.

Krishna patted him and said." You spent your childhood in Drona's Gurukul which made you the archer you are.isnt it a satisfying experience?

Arjun instantly replied." It was. Every day spent at Gurukul is so fulfilling. I relish that phase..
Krishna explained." Parth.. You arrived on earth with a different destiny. Aryavarth needs your warrior skills. So the Devine plan happened accordingly. We have our individual duties separately before we met and work together to establish dharma..

Arjun asked tongue in cheek. ' Dharma is ruling the roost. See my Eldest.. He is the embodiment of dharma. What more do we strive for?

Krishna replied firmly." We have a long way to go before we reach that stage and relax...enough of your questioneare . Think about the present you have to give your wife. That is important..

Arjun looked at Panchali who is gracefully sitting in the company of Satya and enjoying the show.He is already smitten by his beautiful wife when he saw her descend the chariot wearing the dress he selected. Since then he is avoiding her as he doesn't want to lose himself in the spell of her extraordinary beauty..

At the end of the show every one was served food there itself ... Panchali could not resist but ask Bheem.." Why didn't you tell me before? I don't know food will be arranged here.

Bheem replied desparately." What can I do? I was strictly requested not to reveal anything before you.

Nakul taunted." And I am specially appointed to check Bhrata Bheem every minute when he was with you. All of us know he can not keep any secret from you..These two days I am roaming nearer to you two in the kitchen at the risk of spoiling my beauty. How hard it is for me you should understand.

Panchali laughed heartfully till she got tears in her eyes. Arjun who came just then got mesmarised on seeing her .. He did not see her laugh so freely since he came back. Krishna placed his hand round his shoulder and teased." Don't swoon here itself.Still the most important phase is left..And be sure of yourself before your wife. Remember one thing. She is angry but she loves you the most..

At nightfall everyone was sent in chariots back to the Royal palace. Satya and Draupadi are in one chariot happily discussing the events. Suddenly they realised the chariot is moving in a different direction.Before they could understand what is happening they were brought to the shores of Yamuna. The charioteer is Daruka. He told Satya" Prabhu ordered me so.. I did this. Forgive me please.

Satya nodded her head and quipped." Looks like the friends do plan something special for us.

Draupadi is apprehensive. What is he upto? She is worried.

In a short while two boats decorated with flowers came to the shore . Krishna and Arjun stood in each with Krishna calling out " Make it fast Satya come here. Kalyani go to Arjun..

Panchali thought she is dreaming. She went back to the day she married Arjun. They went in boats.. Their first ever moments spent with each other. Same ambience was created. As she walked towards Arjun ,she felt like the bride she was ... Arjun took her hand and pulled her inside.

The moon lite is same the stars did not change,The river looked serene..Panchali raised her eyes and looked at him..who is stunningly handsome and she knew he is admiring her beauty without inhibition.

Suddenly Panchali felt cold. But her palms got sweat that is present on her forehead also.

Everything is  similar..to that nite but did both of them remain the same?