Part title

Panchali stepped back... She felt the moment recreated and relived...everything around freezed with only the heartbeat of her reaching her ears indicating her anticipation combined with hesitation making her stand dazed...
It is confirmed . He did not forget any moment spent together

Arjun took her closer again and wiped the sweat on her forehead. He mischevously bowed his head and said."I hope you now understood my intense love for you...
Panchali looked at him and said."  Ofcourse you proved you remember ... I am grateful to you for that.But I am sure you must have enough space for others also.. I mean  your wives.The moments spent with them also must have been safely stored ... You are too famous for your memory power.

Arjun became serious . Her intolerance towards his multiple marriages certainly show him the mirror. She loves him ... She is miffed with him for the long spell of separation... She finds it difficult to see him with Subhadra...in his mansion.

But he is also adamant in winning her back.. He could not let her suffer even after his return.. Not only that his genuine love for her is crossing the limits of self control..He would like to fulfill his love by winning her into his arms...a challenge that he very much likes to meet ...
Panchali heard the voice of Krishna " Parth.. Kalyani..we are back.."
Kunti asked Priyamvada. It is past midnight.. Did Bahu get back with Phalgun? Priyamvada already told her that they went for a boat ride.

Priyamvada nodded her head and said." They will...in a short while.Why do you worry?
Kunti sighed... If it is Subhadra she would have no worries. But it is Draupadi..the queen of Indraprasth.incidentally she has four more husbands... She said the same..

Priyamvada ridiculed." So what? Before being a queen she is a wife...of Arjun.It is her right to share beautiful moments especially on her birthday.. Remember how you used to wait for Maharaj Pandu to come over ... Go to sleep.. They will reach in time.

As the four of them descended the chariots a little away from Royal garden Krishna addressed Panchali." Kalyani.. I hope Parth made your birthday memorable.. How did you like it?

Draupadi felt embarrassed. She sideglanced Arjun who is curiously looking at her..awaiting her reply.

Satya taunted Arjun." Now the verdict lies with Panchali. She should certify your hard work.. Am I right?...

Arjun retorted sharply..Satya... Words are not needed ..here. When you genuinely put your heart into achieving something...it will fruitfy without doubt.. Whether Krishnaa admits it or not she thoroughly enjoyed the day. I can feel it and Madhav knows it..

Krishna patted his back while Satya winked at Draupadi.." See the attitude..I think you must have confessed your love for him..that is why flying high..

Panchali smiled at her friend who is ready to jump at conclusions.She doesn't want to negate her  ..she finds no delight in upsetting Arjun.

Krishna and Satya walked towards their mansion taking leave of them.

Arjun escorted Draupadi towards her mansion that is shining due to the moonlight that enhanced the gems planted on the outer surface..He pulled her closer holding her waist and commented." But I must say Your mansion was done in the best way possible. You deserve such Royal looking abode.

Panchali interrupted him in the middle.." That Royal mansion which is a mark of your valour did not soothen my heart when I spent many nights roaming on the terrace not able to sleep..Krishnaa never wanted Royal splendour. It was ,is and will be the glaring truth that you still fail to understand.Nothing could compensate Krishnaa's heartbreak..pain..

The Royal garden ,the palace stood silent as if they are in support of the beautiful princess who endured everything...only for her love..for Arjun...

The Royal guards at the entrance bowed to Arjun and Draupadi showing them the way...Panchali entered her mansion ..followed by Arjun... She was a bit surprised .. What is his intention..will he stay back ...in one hour he has to go for his archery practice ... Still she should see to it that he should get rest for a brief while He .toiled hard to make her birthday memorable..

Arjun lied on the jhoola making her sigh with relief. Her father is upstairs and she does not  want him  to sense the still existing friction .ofcourse from her side..

She turned to get into her chamber but found her captive in his arms.. Arjun did not give her chance to protest.. He placed his hand on her lips..and insisted. Just listen..like a good wife..

Panchali stared at him who is so nearer to her soul and body..His curls are falling on his eyes making his face as endearing as ever. He has no upper garment to cover his perfect physique,his mighty shoulders with bow marks luring her  as always..to touch and feel the hardness.

Panchali stood as if in trance waiting for him to speak. Arjun took her face in his hands and said .." I agree with whatever you said about my offence,about your pain...but I want to make it clear... I always loved you... Wholeheartedly.. There is no proof to show because every incident stands against me in this regard..your sharing.. My pilgrimage,my marriages.. But I would like to confess on my love for archery..
Panchali interrupted ' So you love me but you love archery more... For confession you referred it..

Arjun laughed throwing his head back..He teased her.." So like my Krishnaa...but I loved it. You again proved your love for me...

Panchali turned red in face and waited further to hear his words...that may land her in the land of their love to drool in his charm.

The Fateful Evening Part lजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें