Part title

Arjun could not even blink his eyes for a  Kshan. Without any ornament on her body ,Draupadi is looking like the embodiment of etheral beauty. Arjun swallowed the nectar of her beauty  with his hazel eyes and made Draupadi hid her self  in his arms that made her feel secure and protective. Arjun feigned hurt at her not getting rid of her shyness and moved away from her. Draupadi knew her husband's naughty attitude. She smiled to herself and pretended to leave the chamber saying, I am going to my inside chamber. You make yourself comfortable here.
As she started to the door, Arjun clasped her waist and drew her close and lied down on the couch along with her. He kissed her deeply on her lips and made her drool over in his close embrace. Why do you still torture me with your inhibitions? Or you want to punish me for my wrong doings,Tell me Krishnaa, I am dying to fulfill my love , I feel jealous of your nose ring that always stays with you. Even I could not remove it you know that much I loved it on your nose.

For God's sake Krishnaa, don't punish me with your silence. Confess your love and take me into your heart Krishnaa,Arjun'spassion and anguish filled tone made Krishnaa blame herself . How can she make the love of her life pine so much for her She ,the fireborn owes her birth to him. It is for Arjun Krishnaa is created. Enough of suffering and endless wait that made her life meaningless without his passionate looks and touch. Draupadi drew closer to him and placed her hands round his neck.

Arjun smiled his charming smile. Draupadi gazed at his beautiful face ,his luscious curls falling over his eyes. It has been her staunch desire to keep them back now she won't lose the opportunity. She raised her hand and caressed his curls and softened them with her beautiful fingers. Arjun knew how much she loved his curls. He saw her desire umpteen times but always was held back due to his own restrictions and norms ordained by his mother and Eldest. Now he will submit himself before her to do as she wish with him.

Arjun  looked at her face,the lotus eyes brimming with unshaken love,the nose that enhances the beauty of the nose ring ,and the luscious red lips inviting him as usual , Arjun bent forward and took her lower lip with his beautiful lips . Draupadi curled into him submitting herself totally leaving all her inhibitions..

Moongod smiled at Rohini showering his love in the form of Moon Rays.
Why is this sudden shower of love directed on me? Rohini enquired.
The long wait bore fruits. Two Devine souls are uniting tonight. Let us fill the universe with the great feeling of love as a mark of recognition to those two passionate souls.Let all the lovers enjoy the bliss of union. Rohini,It is Arjun and Draupadi the eternal lovers that will remain forever in the dreams of lovers ,passion of couples. Rohini smiled at him in approval.
Arjun placed his curly haired head on her heart that is beating faster on having Arjun that close to her. He has eyes only to savour her unparalleled beauty. "Krishnaa, I am not able to control myself as I would like to worship each and every pore that belong to you. Krishnaa should become Arjun's . every breath, every part  should bear your Arjun's signature ."
Draupadi sensed his intention and blushed ...
...Subhadra  heard the stories of her husband's valour and Pandava's trials.Kunti completed her narration and persuaded Subhadra to sleep. Subhadra answered in her pampered tone. "You know Bua, I am used to having your Phalgun by my side. How can I sleep alone? "
Kunti patted her niece. "It is fine to get habituated to not having him around some times. His first wife also is there waiting for him all these years. Be a good, girl Subhadra." Kunti'swords made Subhadra pout thinking of her Arjun with his breathtakingly beautiful first wife.

Priyamvadha looked at Draupadi who came not in time to prepare for morning worship.,a custom she followed ever since her marriage. Draupadi looked apologetic.
I did everything , you need not worry.Priyamvada assured her. Within five minutes Kunti came with Sahadev and the royal preist followed on toe. It has been an understanding that one of the brothers should be present at the puja. As it is sahadev's turn Vijaya also came just in time.
Draupadi held Arti as usual praying for the welfare of the kingdom ,her family and people of Indraprasth. As she gave the Arti to Kunti ,she avoided looking into her eyes .she knew she must be looking quite different that day. She hardly had time to wear ornaments.Arjun is in deep sleep,she does'nt want to disturb him by her movements. She just managed to get out of his arms only because he slept just in time.
She could not help but adore his serene beauty that is even more enchanting  in sleep.She lightly touched his forehead with her lips and kept his curls back in vain. They again occupied their place covering his eyes.
Kunti stared at her who appeared like a newly wed bride. She looked at Priyamvada who smiled with great delight and Kunti understood.Finally Draupadi got the moment of her life. Kunti  gazed at her Bahu whose face  with heavy sleepless eyes is  shining with unique beauty. She never saw her like this before in all these twelve years ,she thought.