Part title

Let us compromise. Now onwards no more further marriages. Fine? Arjun asked putting a serious face.
Draupadi replied seriously. Did you know when your Bhrata Bheem asked me to extract a promise from you ,what I said? Arjun looked at her curiously. Panchali biting her lower lip,glancing at him with besotted looks slowly revealed.' That you will break the promise after crossing the boarders of Indraprasth."
Arjun expressed his displeasure by making the fire born breathless with his tight hug and drowned himself in the waves of passion that madr the queen regret her statement but respond with equal passion in the game of love...

Grand father Bheeshm was sitting on the terrace of his palace gazing at the  waters of Yamuna. He just heard the news of Arjun's victory over Vasuki and Hiranyapur. Vidura came in with a serious look. Bheeshm looked at him raising his eyebrows Now what problem happened Mahatma Vidur? He said in a sarcastic tone.

Vidur sounded desperate.Duryothan can not bear the rise of Pandavas.Arjun's victory over Vasuki and Hiranya pur made him insecure.The treasury of Indraprasth is the cause of his envy now.

Bheeshm sternly looked into his eyes and declared. . It is bound to happen. Arjun symbolises victory. None can equal his skill not even that boastful Angaraj karn. Duryodhan would have benefitted if Pandavas are here. United Kuru kingdom would have prospered under Yudhishtir's rule and Bheem and Arjun's able military organisation. But The wrong headed Duryothan could never see sense.
Vidur agreed. You are right. Ta tsri. He is a fool and is influenced by that prejudiced son of Radha whose sole aim is to defeat Arjun in battle.
Grandfather is sarcastic. He can't defeat my Arjun not even in his dreams. He is a man of words while Arjun is man of action. How smartly he attacked Hiranyapur and made the treasury of Indra prasth golden. And his victory over Vasuki? Arjun made me proud with that spectacular feat.
Vidur laughed. Tatsri I never saw the glow that comes into your eyes when you talk about,Arjun. I know he is special to you. Why don't you go and stay with them for some time?
Bheeshm refused the proposal."I don't want to leave Duryothan totally under the guidance of Shakuni and karn. I can't take that risk.

Indraprasth is elated to hear the news of subhadra's sons' birth. Celebrations are made with much grandeure. Why not? The infant is special as he is the son of Arjun and nephew of none other than Vasudev Krishna.
Kunti asked Dhaumya to write his janmpatr. Every one is curious to hear.
Dhaumya studied the planets and declared . He will be on par with his father in valour and beauty. He will be the flag bearer of pandavas' clan. His children will rule for many years.
Arjun wondered. Why are they saying his children? Anyway when Prativindhya is the successor to Yudhishtir's throne how could Subhadra's son be the continuer of the dynasty? He expressed the doubt boldly as he has the freedom and closeness with Dhaumya. The Purohit again predicted "Son of Indra. Stars will never falter in telling future.
Every one kept quiet. Draupadi also was confused. She is not against Arjun's son hogging the limelight. It is natural. He is Arjun's son. But with Prativindhya there how could subhadra's son be the flag bearer of Pandavas? She then reconciled.
The five brothers have the required unity and understanding among themselves. Their children will never fight for power among themselves.
That night Arjun asked what would be her reaction to Dhaumya's prediction.Panchali replied softly. I don't bother Arjun, All I know is our children will have unity among them like you five have. So why to worry about predictions?
Arjun is relieved. His Krishnaa is class apart . She has the maturity to deal with any situation. Moreover like him she also is waiting to hold Abhimanyu in her hands. Arjun rewarded his wife with a beautiful kiss for her selfless love and endearing nature.

Arjun  went to  Kunti who sent a message through Priyamvada,to meet her at her private chamber.
What happened Mata? Arjun asked. When are you leaving for Dwaraka? She enquired.
Arjun is surprised. Who told you so? I am not going .Madhav will bring Subhadra and Abhimanyu here. It was pre decided.
Kunti reasoned. But they will have the formalities to follow. How is it possible without you?
Draupadi who came there for Priyamvada heard her mother in law's words and felt dejected. She moved away from there . Arjun understood his krishnaa's heart. Already half of their time together has completed. With half only remaining she will naturally feel hurt if he goes.
Dwaraka people wont leave him that soon.Arjun told Kunti . "Mata  if the formalities are  to be followed, Msdhav will definitely  intimate me about that. So I wait for Madhav's instruction.'kunti kept quiet. This pampered son of her always had a take on anything. He will follow his heart. Only time he followed without argument is at the time of sharing of Draupadi.He looked gloomy but did not negate his Eldest.
She should be grateful to him for that.             
Draupadi is off mood.Ever since she heard the conversation of her husband and Kunti, she realised that  it is inevitable for him to go to Dwaraka. She got angry on Arjun who lured her saying that he won't go but the newborn will come to Indraprasth.He may naturally feel anxious to meet his son.She mechanically finished her work.She went  to her chamber to take rest unable to overcome her gloom .  
Arjun came inside like a whirlwind,He pulled her up and said. Let us go.
Panchali  is stunned by his weird behaviour. It is almost nearing midnight. Where would he want to go? She wondered.
He almost dragged her outside and got her into the chariot.There is no driver ,he only is driving the chariot.with Gandiv kept on one side.
Draupadi asked him with apprehension. Where are we going? Arjun? Stop the rath please, she tried to distract him but in vain.
The rath stopped only after it reached the shores of Yamuna.Arjun got down and  helped her down. When she tried to speak he silenced her without speaking anything. He took his gandiv in one hand and lead her with another. A beautiful boat is waiting in Yamuna and Arjun got her inside lifting her up clasping her waist.
After they got into it he drove the boat into the middle of the waters. Panchali is looking at him wide eyed. Arjun stopped the boat and approached her. The moonlight is making the waves shine and falling into the boat space. The whole boat is flooded with jasmines the fragrance pervading them both giving a feel of love and passion around. Arjun pulled her closer to him and asked. Is'nt it beautiful?
Draupadi could not answer. She is concerned more about what will Kunti say or what would Maharaj think?
Arjun looked into her eyes and understood her predicament. I told mother that I am taking you here and return before dawn. Tell me now Is'nt the ambience intoxicating?
Panchali is relieved that her motherinlaw was informed but wondered how could she approve Arjun's ways that also when it involves her,who has to follow so many norms and principles.
Arjun brought her out of her thoughts by keeping a large garland of jasmines in her hair and inhaling the fragrance. Draupadi slowly overcame her fear and started enjoying the experience. The musical notes of Yamuna, the silvery moon rays the milkwhite jasmines and more than them her husband's charm elated her tired body and mind. "Arjun, it is wonderful and awesome.   She admitted gazing into his eyes.
Arjun smirked. Is that the way to tell that you liked my endeavour? He turned his face away.
Draupadi smiled softly and curled into him. They stood as one soul and one body so close to each other. She shivered in ecastacy when he caressed her everywhere,every pore making her believe in his love which is eternal.she kissed on his eyelashes that are curvy and long and admitted  You know I never see such beautiful eyelashes ,they  make your eyes special.
Arjun smiled and commented. The most beautiful woman praising me? I accept it with regard.
Draupadi laughed at him and remarked. I wanted to tell this always but cannot. Now finally...
Arjun taunted her. You can tell whatever you want ,or do whatever you wish. This is not the chamber with closed doors. This is nature's lap on which I want to experience the divinity of love with you Krishnaa .Arjun's voice sounded mesmerising penetrating through silence and reaching the innermost layers of her soul.