Part 172

Indraprasth is getting ready for the Rajasuya that will declare the kingdom as the sovereign Kingdom of Aryavarth and Yudhishtir as the Emperor of Aryavarth.
Bheem and Arjun discussed the number of reluctant kings who were forced to attend the sacrifice for obligation but not out of their willingness. They were Sishupal of Chedi, Bhagadutta of Pragjyotish, The Trigarta rulers and of course their cousins.
Bhrata Bheem we should take care of them properly and keep an eye on them. Arjun said.
Bheem frowned. They were defeated in war. They should behave well. If not  I will  tackle them properly.krishna patted on his shoulder.we know you will control them. But I will take care of them.Especially Sishupal,who grudges me for stealing Rukmini away from him.
Arjun insisted. Madhav let us divide ourselves in attending the guests. I will tackle all our cousins excluding Angaraj. It is better if you deal with him.
Krishna assured him. Don't worry still much time is left for the commencement of the sacrifice. Now attend on your wives. They deserve you more than any one. "...

Panchali is in her chamber. It is a sunny day and she is just relaxing having finished her lunch. Her children are playing Pragati in the Jhoola and Kirti all around. Panchali is worried thinking of Yudhishtir's words. She has to take Yajna Diksha along with him,But how would her children get along? Will Kirti stay away? It is not advisable to keep children there as the smoke will do harm to them.

Pragati is too small. She needs her . As she is busy in her thoughts Krishna came there searching for Arjun.
Where is your husband? He asked. Panchali is surprised. He is with you only. You both ate together. She said.
But for a short while I went to Jambavathi's place. Then I found him accompanying grandfather. He said he will come here. Draupadi sulked. Why would he come here? He has many wives waiting for him.

Krishna laughed. But you will wait for him more than any one. Isn't it' he teased.
Panchali retorted. Of course I wait for him. But my wait occasionally bear fruit. And now I got the instruction from the high command to be ready to sit at Yajna. I can not do justice for my infant and my Kirti but I should look at the larger picture in your language .
Krishna tried to pacify her. Who told you that? Still much time  is there for that. Don't stress yourself. Enjoy the company of Parth. He winked.
Panchali shot at him. Your friend? What time is left for me with all his wives vying for him?It is minimal,to say the least. Arjun entered just then with Satya who came there in search of Krishna.
He heard the words of Panchali and approached her. I am always at your serviceKrishnaa, Despite their presence, I swear, he tried to look serious and turning to Krishna said. You know Satya is literally on the verge of picking up a fight with Jambavathi for hiding you somewhere. I interfered and brought her here.
Satya looked at him with anger. Don't tell lies. I just asked Jambavati where swami went from her place. And I came here on my own to be with Panchali. I want to ask her how to make you confess your love for her before your other wives. Panchali's face became red and she told Satya with frustration. Please Satya I  don't want any confessions from him.I have my own problems to deal with. And I have no problem even if he loves someone more than me.
She glanced at Arjun slyly,took Pragati and went to the inner chamber. Satya followed her. Krishna told Arjun Why she is disturbed . The direction of Yufhishtir to prepare for YajnaDiksha. Arjun 's face lost its glow. Again the warning bells of separation started ringing.