Part 152

Both of them looked into each other's eyes that are tearful and joyous. Arjun took Kirti and lifted him high,the baby enjoyed and giggled at his father. Panchali is worried. Arjun drop him down.He was just fed. He will throw it all. Arjun still kept him on his shoulder and said. Tell your mother to take care of herself and bring your sister safe. She will play with you. Kirti made cute sounds and expressed his happiness. Arjun relished the baby smell mixed with the milk he just had and kissed him again and again. Panchali warned him. You should not shower that many kisses on small babies. It effects. Arjun retorted. Really! Let the mother share some of them. So saying he bent on her and kissed her deep.Panchali relished the togetherness and questioned. Why did you stay there all these days? You will forget you have a family that waits for you. Abhi and Kirti missed you a lot. Arjun teased her. Why do you take their names? Say you missed me? Panchali turned her face away to hide her smile.Arjun suddenly became serious. He placed Kirti in the Jhoola and turned to Draupadi. Krishnaa,I just met the Raajavaidyaa .She is sceptical about your health. I regret forcing you to fulfill my desire. I should 'nt have done that.He admitted with remorse. Panchali placed her hand on his lips preventing him to say further.Dont say such words. It will hurt me. I was not forced. I am equally a partner in your wish,desire and every thing. She looked into his hazel eyes that always make her swoon . Arjun gathered her close and said in a soft voice. Krishnaa,I always wanted a sister. Of all my brothers I am closer to Dussala.I then cherished the desire to have a daughter.our daughter. But I became selfish at the cost of your health. You have other responsibilities of our Indraprasth which you can not avoid .and Kirti still needs you most. Panchali assured him. I will manage. Don't worry. You be with me. Don't move away from me. I can not stay alone. Arjun hugged her posessively. Both of them know that he has to go. But heart does'nt listen to facts. It is carried away by emotions only. ...The assembly on that day is crucial for Arjun for two things. One he was wished by every one for becoming father to be again. Then  he was officially entrusted the duty of defeating Alli Rani after completing his northern conquest, Krishna was requested by Yudhishtir to accompany Arjun in this regard. Krishna agreed to do so.Thenews was carried to Draupadi who did not attend the assembly that day. She felt tensed and was angry with Sahadev and Yudhishtir for making Arjun a Target of that dangerous Alli. Why can't the others take a chance? She grumbled. She confronted Arjun when he came to her in the night. Arjun understood her anguish. He cajoled her. Don't take stress. For what you are afraid? Tell me frankly he said. Panchali said with a shivering tone. I heard that she will imprison princes.She is devilish. Arjun smiled. Don't you have confidence in my skill.? Surely you are not speaking like my wife. Your father has more confidence in my ability. And do you think Madhav will spare her if she does something to me? At least have confidence in him.Yajnaseni still is apprehensive and cuddled closet to him. Don't go there Arjun, I  won't let you go.

Arjun tried to convince  her. Krishnaa, Defeating  Alli is too important. You also know that. Rajasuya should be performed  at any cost. Father's wish. You remove it from your mind. Nothing happens. Think only about Kirti and Pragati. Look after your health. If you worry like this,it will get spoilt. Arjun kissed on her forehead.

Panchali felt  disturbed and prayed in her mind. Govind, Take care of your Parth, you only can save him...
The time  moves faster than any thing. Only one week left for The four brothers' commencement of the conquest. Bheem has to go towards East, Nakul towards West Sahadev for South and Arjun for North. Krishna will go to Dwaraka and will come back at the time of Rajasuya. Indraprasth became ready  to send their valiant soldiers for Victory march. The day before they start Yudhishtir gave a royal feast to  the officials and chief commanders of the army. He wished  his brothers success and urged the army commanders to stand by them.Panchali felt nervous as again she will have to face separation and lonliness. On top of it she is suffering with morning sickness vomiting  all over again. It will take at least four five months for Arjun to return as he has too many countries to conquer after which he has to proceed to Madhurai. Arjun came to her and asked her to promise that she will eat in time and rest sufficiently.
Panchali assured him.I will. But don't take much time to return. You can do it fast if you want, she said.
Arjun asked in a mischeous tone.How?
Panchali retorted. You know how , I don't need to tell you. But return safe without redeeming any of your female  admirers.Arjun laughed. I am waiting to hear this from you. Now I am satisfied. My Krishnaa won't change

. Panchali threw her pillow on him.Arjun laughingly approached her and hugged her. Why do you take it that way? I consider it as a mark of your ever increasing love and possessiveness for me. He made her lie back and bent down without hurting her. His passion is  felt in his touch but he controlled himself thinking of her health.
Panchali understood his hesitation and invited him with her lotus eyes. She placed her hands round his neck and pulled him closer. How can I live without you? I feel the pangs of separation now  itself. She whispered with broken voice.
Arjun pacified her. It is equally painful for me . You are saying my feelings also.Arjun touched her waist and said, My little girl,be good with your mother. Don't feel my absence. Tell her you will come to us and share our love with your brothers. Parth unwillingly got up to leave but Panchali stopped him and pulled him by her side. She doesn't want to forego the bliss of their union and made him aware of her wish.
Arjun responded with love and it became a memorable night for both of them...

Alli got information from her spies that Indraprasth Kingdom is gearing up for sovereinity. The four brothers started in four directions. Sahadev will be coming South. Alli laughed at this. Prince Sahadev coming here? It is easier to tackle him and teach a lesson to that Pandava brothers. She said triumphantly.
Her lady minister Kannagi  alerted her. Alli Rani, Sahadev  won't come towards Madhura but Prince Arjun may come with his cousin Govind. Reliable sources brought the news.
Alli's face changed colour on hearing Arjun's name. The Bthird Pandav? I heard he married multiple times. Must be a womaniser. He will easily fall in the trap.She said firmly.
The old minister warned her, Alli, Arjun is unconquerable. He is the most desirable warrior alive.Dont underestimate him. And Govind? He is Vishnu himself. Your mothers Aradhya.Change your outlook I advise you. Alli Rani smiled recklessly and walked off.