Part title

The aftermath of Khandavadahan left many bitter pills to swallow especially to nagas who faced considerable loss. Takshaka was not there to face the brunt but his son Aswasena grudges the loss of his mother at the hands of Arjun. Another formidable Naga chief Vasuki felt bruised on the loss that occurred during Khandav Dahan. Thougph he is away ruling his Bhogavati puri he nourished a wound that Arjun the third Pandav  routed the naga forces from Khandav completely and paved way for the establishment of Indraprasth.

He is waiting for an opportunity to show his mettle and teach the great savyasachi a lesson of his life time. That day in the assembly Yudhishtir opened the topic in the presence of Krishna and asked his council. Krishna  is unperturbed as usual .Maharaj Yudhisthir.it is always better to go and meet the danger in the middle rather than waiting  for it to strike us.He said. Bheem applauded him. Well said. This time I will tackle the nagas not Arjun.
He stated firmly. Krishna smiled. You will have to wait till We go to conquer Jarasandha's Magadha. One who burnt the Khandava forest should tackle this also. Who knows what prize awaits him in this expedition? He said so looking at Arjun.
Well He will be ever ready to be on the move but mata strictly gave instructions not to let Bhrata Arjun leave the borders of Indraprasth in the near future. Sahadev said seriously.
Yudhishthir decided to temporarily put the matter on hold.Balaram opened the topic again during the informal get together and declared Arjun should not leave his sister Subhadra who is still the new bride. Drisht and Drupad looked at each other.
Drupad also made his point. After twelve years Arjun returned . Even my daughter also started her term with him just days before. So I support Maharani kunti's decision not to send him that soon.
Arjun looked at Krishna who in turn made an innocent face and changed the topic. "By the way we both are going to Yamuna river for hunting if you permit "He directed his plea to Balram who desperately nodded his head. "Kanha, you are the main competitor for Arjun's wives in spending time.
Satya completed it. Like Arjun is my competitor . Is'nt it Arjun? She teased.
Well,as far as Madhav is concerned  I have no competitors . Arjun said with loads of attitude.
Draupadi glanced at her high in attitude husband and reminisced last nite's unforgettable moments of love,...
Subhadra questioned Arjun.'who are coming with you for hunting? I would also come.Arjun declined. Just the two of us.Bhadra,you stay back .Webwill  be back in just two days.
She asked him doubtfully.Will your queen allow you to go? Arjun smiled. Why not? She will. But we should escape from your satyabhabhi.Subhadra smiled.

Kunti asked Arjun to come over and meet her. He went after lunch to her rest room. Kunti is lying on the couch and Arjun sat beside her taking her arms into his. Kunti ruffled his hair and asked. "Why are you trying again to move out? You know it has been hardly one month since you returned. "
Arjun replied softly. I know mother. It will be a matter of two days. We are going only to the banks of Yamuna. Kunti said. You know previously you went there and burnt the Khandav forest. Now what will you do God knows.
Arjun reasoned. But because of that only we got Indra prasth. Don't you agree? Kunti smiled happily. Yes. That is true . We got Indraprasth because of you only. Arjun smiled happily. No because of your blessings we got Indraprasth. He said. Kunti placed her hand on his head and said. My blessings are always with you. But don't make your trip longer resulting in anguish for your wives. She said.
Arjun understood what she meant. It is more about Draupadi...Subhadra approached Draupadi during dinner time. Can't you prevent him from going ? Did you try? She asked.
Draupadi looked at her with surprise. You think they will change their mind? Impossible. They are the people who live in their own world despite being among us,always. " She said.
Subhadra touched her hand. I know you are more familiar with his ways . Your association is more than mine.
Draupadi wanted to shout. My association with him is lesser than you,Aarya and Chitra and a little bit longer than Ulupi.